CHAINSAWS! :twisted:

The place to discuss all things Lugaru.

Should Chainsaws Be added In Lugaru 2?

Yayar, Me Loves My Chainsaw, I say Loves MY CHAINSAW!
63%
Hell no!
37%

Total votes: 68

invertin

Post by invertin » Wed Nov 29, 2006 3:41 am

Later.. At the mine
Slade is telling the Knights to drill an escape tunnel, when Ernest limps in
"My..Lord....."
The trip was long and Ernest just collapsed on the floor
Slade saw the message
"What is this?"
Slade read it, then shredded it
"The olves may be getting stronger, but they torure one of us and then expect to have peace? Librarians! Attend to our friend"
2 Librarians ran in and took Ernest away. Another Librarian walked in
"My lord, I have seen some flaws in your plan."
"I know, but if this doesn't work it isn't that bad of a blow to us."
"It is a big blow, I've tried and tried but there is nothing better than this."
"..There is a little someone who can make this plan all the better."
"What's that?"
"They tortured Ernest, he will never be able to weild a drill again. But they can't torture him unless they take him to the prison..."
"So he knows the way to the prison, but how can that help us?"
Slade whispered something in the Librarians ear.
"Ahh. I see know you want to free-"
"SSSHH. Only the Librarians and Marauders are to know of this!"
"Why don't you trust the Apprentices or the Knights?"
"Because they are still new, they may be guilty for betraying the Chainsaw cult. They might give away information."
A Marauder ran in
"Sir, we need help."
"What is it? You have a powerdrill and we have plenty of food now!"
"Wolves, they are too quick they dodge our every move and they figured out how to use the drills!"
"......Wait where is your drill!"
"A wolf took it,"
Slade smacked the Marauder round the face.
"They have our weapons and know how to use them..."
Slade picked up a horn from the floor and blew it. All the drillers ran to fight the wolves.
"You, stay."
Slade pointed to an apprentice
"I have realised now, this attack is a big blow, and this is just a fraction of the wolves strength."
Slade pulled some paper from his pocket and wrote something on it.
"Sneak past the wolves and take this to the Chainsaw cult. I'm counting on you"
The apprentice did as slade said but before taking it the the Chainsaw cult, he read it

I didn't want to at first, but I am afraid I have to accept the treaty. But once the wolves are defeated, or weakened. Then the treaty is over.

Colicedus
forom-muppat-yoda

Post by Colicedus » Wed Nov 29, 2006 6:28 am

The apprentice Wander the Woods Trying to get to the Monastery.
Earlier Dona had ordered the Guards patrolling the Woods to keep an eye out for messengers from the Power drill cult.

soon he has Come to the first patrol. He is treated with Great Threat at first and is pinned down by fore large rabbits while one sits on a rock eating a carrot with a chainsaw. another comes along and says to him.
"what is you're Business here!?"
the apprentice yells out "Im just a messenger! Don't kill me!"
he hands over a note from his paw.
two of the fore get up off the poor Trampled apprentice and the other two lift him up. they then Dragged him back to Toothed Blade keep.

He was then taken to the Great hall.
It was a lot better designed than the Acolytes Temple that most are familiar with. there was Food prepared for the occasion, Edible food to outsiders of the cult.
A Rabbit walked up to the apprentice. The rabbit was frost white and brown in patches. He looked very Peaceful and Calm. Incapable of Hurting anything. How ever, he wore the robes of a High Inquisitor.

He walked over to the apprentice and Said to him.
"hello... you must be a Messenger, are you not?"
the apprentice nodded "yes... it is a very short note, but I think it is prof that Slade wants peace."
the High inquisitor then replies "Ok, help you're self to something to eat... I think lady Valdesh may have a note for you to send back"

The rabbit shivers at the thought of lady Valdesh.
the Inquisitor chuckles "ah you saw that poor Ernest guy eh?"
the apprentice Nods. "Hehe, He is Lucky we don't do what we normally do with our troublemakers. We vow never to take a Prisoner, we Kill them on the spot... Actually i should not be talking about this stuff to you"
Holds himself from rambling. He walks away from the quarters and comes back with a note. "now go on, hitch-tail it out of here! Guards, show him the door!" the guards grab the guy and drag him off.

the nosy apprentice breaks the seal of the note and reads it.

Dear Masters of the Power drill cult.

We are so happy for you to accept. it would be an honor for you to join us for this meeting. We can tell by looking at your Messenger that you are probably starving, either that or Fasting is part of there training.

The apprentice Frowns and Continues to read...

please come tomorrow to main gate, the apprentice should be able to guyed you there.
your truly:
Lady Valdesh

He put the letter with the broken wax seal in his nap sack and rushes forth to tell His masters about the Strange Exsperince of being tackled by fore large Rabbits, Meeting a High Inquisitor (He did not seem all that bad) and coming out in one peace...

Later That night Colicedus Sat in Valdesh's Quarters. they talked about how things use to be before she vowed to keep the Secrits of the Chainsaw. "So that is how you Stole Uncle peters Apples from his garden, I always Keeled over with Laughter when ever you did that Coli, especially when he would chase you with his pitch fork"
The High Inquisitor Chuckled. "well... so... Um, Do you think the Plan will work? I mean don't you think they may be suspecting anything?" Valdesh Laughed and replied "Of cores they do... anyone in there Right mind would. come on, It sounds like were Giving them a Free Diner and Sucking up... How ever that Will cost them... Remember the Plan, my naughty Boy..." things from that point we Shall not discuss.

(Now your turn invertin)

invertin

Post by invertin » Wed Nov 29, 2006 12:12 pm

Later..
Slade is having a meeting with some of the librarains about his plan.
"You accepted the treaty?"
"Yes.. You saw what the wolves did, and that was just a scout party. We need their help, besides we can still overthrow them"
The apprentice burst in
"My lord, you are right about them, they are savages. They attacked me and they knew I was just a messenger!"
"Is that all you wanted to tell me?"
"No, they sent a reply."
Slade took the letter
"Hmm.. Well good thing it's not a trap" (Sarcasm is hard to tell with text)
Slade pointed to 2 of the Librarians
"Bullet, Silver, come with me to the meeting."
They left the room. Slade pointed to some Marauders
"You 4 come with me, you, stay here. I have a plan."
Later...
Slade, 4 Marauders and the 2 librarians are heading to the meeting. Al of them have their drills, and Slades has a red rag attached to his drill, like a flag.

(Back to you)

Colicedus
forom-muppat-yoda

Post by Colicedus » Wed Nov 29, 2006 12:56 pm

After a Days walk though the woods and coming to the Toothed Blade keep a few lookouts on the tower spied them. Surprisingly they were greeted with Hospitality.

they are Carefully shuffled along into the Great hall. Slade, Bullet, Silver and the others Can not Resist the Temptation to eat after having the Tiny rations. It appears to be mainly Vegetables, with a few bits of Dried meat.

Two Rabbits enter the room accompanied by a hand full of Templar.
There is the White and brown Rabbit that the Messenger saw Earlier, His hand Was Sawn off, a Finely crafted Chainsaw was in its place, Clean, polished and well maintained. then there was a Bunnyss, Her fur was long but well maintained. She was white from head to toe.

She walked up to the band of Drillers and bowed.
"Greetings, so nice you could make it. I am the Founder, and Toothed Blade Mistress, Lady Dona Valdesh."

She continues only remembering that He is not away on a business trip of any kind. "Oh sorry... This here is the Legendary High Inquisitor Colicedus. He was the first Rabbit to saw off his hand for a blade, and Introduce Eating of wolf Meat. Not to mention founder of the Inquisition.
with a Comical raise of the hand he mealy said "Hi"

(Invertin, you're turn :wink: )

invertin

Post by invertin » Wed Nov 29, 2006 3:05 pm

Slade looked at colicedus, holding back the urge to do some construction work on Colicedus's spine he simply muttered
"Hello..."
He looked round the table at all the food, but turned back to Colicedus
"All food aside.."
Slade absent mindedly reached for some lettuce, but accidentally grabbed a bit of meat, Slade looked at it, then put it back and grabbed a lettuce leaf.
"Why did you want to meet me?"
(Not much, but your turn)

Colicedus
forom-muppat-yoda

Post by Colicedus » Wed Nov 29, 2006 5:27 pm

Valdesh looked at Slades Mistake and Chuckled then replied.
"We want to hear about your Cult. maybe get a little understanding of why you hate us so much, we want to hear it from your mouth, but of cores you may stuff that mouth of yours first..."
Valdesh Grabs a hand full of Lettuce leaves and chewed on them a bit.

(short Shots from here eh? over to you now invertin)

BunnyWithStick
Gramps, Jr.

Post by BunnyWithStick » Wed Nov 29, 2006 6:51 pm

Great story!

By the way, since this seems to be a battle of the cults, may I join? :D
My idea is a little more classical than chainsaws and drills, but…

Little is known about the order, it is simply known as the Order of Hell's Blades. Unlike it's title, the order focuses much on stealth, no matter if one is an Initiate or a Shadow Knight (Yeah, I'm a ninja kind of guy :P)

The other focus is on cleverly designed weaponry, some of the most common weapons are swords with grooved edges, knives with a small set of spikes at the front, perfect for throwing, and a crossbow that is designed to fire multiple shots before having to reload. (I've got a wooden rubber band gun that uses a similar mechanism to fire the bands :wink:)

Castes:
Initiate
Initiates are those who are still in training and have not risen to higher status. (Due to the large amount of vigorous training required to be fully trained) After the rank of Initiate one may become either a Soldier or a Ninja

Soldier
Soldiers are those who prefer to fight in groups, either from being too afraid to go alone, or from the reassurance from those nearby. After the rank of Soldier, one becomes a Knight.

Ninja
Ninjas are those who prefer to fight alone, and have slightly greater mastery over weapons than Soldiers. After the rank of Ninja, one becomes a Shadow Knight.

Knight
Knights are those who have achieved mastery over fighting, and are deadly in groups. After the rank of Knight, one becomes the next-in-line for the title of Master of Blades

Shadow Knight
Shadow Knights are masters of stealth, though they tend to hinder each other when in close groups, if that ever happens. After the rank of Shadow Knight, one becomes the next-in-line for the title of Master of the Shadows

Master of Blades
The Master of Blades has completely mastered the art of fighting, and leads the order along with the Master of the Shadows.

Master of the Shadows
The Master of the Shadows has completely mastered the art of stealth, and leads the order along with the Master of Blades.

Upon becoming a Knight or Shadow Knight, one must design and at least partially construct a signature weapon of his/her own.

If you think this is good, then I'll add more to this later and maybe introduce the guild to the story at an appropriate time.
Last edited by BunnyWithStick on Wed Nov 29, 2006 8:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.

BunnyWithStick
Gramps, Jr.

Post by BunnyWithStick » Wed Nov 29, 2006 8:35 pm

Well, continuing on what I said anyway…

The two Masters:
Master of Blades, Celiah
She is known for being perhaps the sternest person you'll ever meet, and perhaps the last, depending on the situation. Her signature weapon is a staff with a grooved sword attached to the end.

Master of the Shadows, Arthilos
He is known for his nickname "The Blacksmith" after his long experience making and devising weapons. His signature weapon is two wrist mounted retractable short swords. They can be fired at opponents by means of a spring loaded firing system activated by pulling a trigger on the underside of the hand, linked by a metal ring to the top of the wrist where the sword and "Sheath" is mounted, pulling the trigger releases a stopper that fits into a groove in the sword's handle, which releases the spring and fires the sword. Then he can retrieve the sword when possible and push it back into the sheath by using a metal block that has a specially shaped hole for the sword tip on it's underside. He also uses a short sword with a grooved edge designed for saw like cutting motions in melee.

Sorry about the extra-long description on Arthilos, but it was because his weapons are rather complicated.

Colicedus
forom-muppat-yoda

Post by Colicedus » Thu Nov 30, 2006 1:43 am

Sounds Great BunnyWithStick.
I think it could fit in some were. what is there Motive?

My Cult is based on Keeping the Wolfs back from the north and cop the flak so the Farmers around don't have so many raids.
They also Try to keep there weaponry away from the likes of Rocky hall and there enemies.

BunnyWithStick
Gramps, Jr.

Post by BunnyWithStick » Thu Nov 30, 2006 2:02 am

Yay, a response! :D

I've been waiting for one for a while now, but anyway…

The order was formed by Celiah and Arthilos, after realising the power that weapons could attain with the right design. The Order of Hell's Blades was originally formed to attempt to design the "Perfect Weapon", but this has proved to be impossible. The purpose of the order is now to design as many different types of weapons as possible.

Because of how hard it is to gain the skill required to join the order, it has only 43 members to date, though this is steadily but slowly growing.

They have only one fortress, the Keep of Blades. However, they have several camps nearby, which can be relocated at ease.

The Keep of Blades and the camps are to the east of Colicedus's map, slightly beyond the forest, though one of the camps is situated on the edge of the forest, and is referred to simply as the Forest Outpost.

Also, I assume that the whole area is in the desert, by the look of the map?

The_Spelunker

Post by The_Spelunker » Thu Nov 30, 2006 3:30 am

Wow, so many chainsaws.

I know one chainsaw you missed...

Lancer Assault Rifle!

Just look at Gears of War!

The Chainsaw Bayonet is the best thing ever!

Maybe if the rabbits invented crossbows, at the very least, they could have chainsaw bayonets too...

BunnyWithStick
Gramps, Jr.

Post by BunnyWithStick » Thu Nov 30, 2006 3:40 am

The rabbits in the Order of Hell's Blades have invented a crossbow that has a clip of 5 or so bolts, instead of just one, though… :wink:

invertin

Post by invertin » Thu Nov 30, 2006 4:04 pm

Colicedus wrote:Valdesh looked at Slades Mistake and Chuckled then replied.
"We want to hear about your Cult. maybe get a little understanding of why you hate us so much, we want to hear it from your mouth, but of cores you may stuff that mouth of yours first..."
Valdesh Grabs a hand full of Lettuce leaves and chewed on them a bit.

(short Shots from here eh? over to you now invertin)
(Back to the story at hand)
Slade swallowed
"It is because of the bloodshed that we hate you. True we are at peace now, but you never take a prisoner. You kill them with out finding why they did the crime. You chop off peoples hands so they can use the chainsaw. And if you don't you mutilate a wolf. It is achoice between your blood, or the blood of another by your hands, why?"

(Your turn)

Colicedus
forom-muppat-yoda

Post by Colicedus » Thu Nov 30, 2006 4:59 pm

Colicedus Looked Annoyed at Slade, about ready to correct him for something, but thought better of it and bit his lips. as so Valdesh finished her mouthful of Chewed Lettuce.

She Replied "You were most likely not even born when the founders left there homes as a wandering Refugee. The Wolfs had Killed many of our loved ones." Valdesh started to have a Faint Aura, it was Faint, barely a snowballs chance in hell, but it was there. "We found Refuge in the Old ones Temple... you all know that so to make a long story short, We wanted Vengeance for our fallen. The Wolfs had Reunited, We were not Fighting an Alpha wolf, but a Legion of Wolfs, Hungry, Relentless, Barbaric, but Organized wolfs. They would do the same to us. they would eat us alive if given a chance, though death we give them a chance to serve us. there meat makes us twice as durable compared to a Easterner from Rocky Hall... oh yea, The Wolf Raid my Friend tells me about that happened to your camp was Devastating. 24% Death Tally in that Segment? or was it 42%?"

Colicedus Looks over at Valdesh a little frown "You shouldn't ask that question Hun, if you must, this was not the time..."

(over to you Invertin)

invertin

Post by invertin » Fri Dec 01, 2006 3:31 pm

(Lol I just realised, if you think about it the Chainsaw and Drill story thing is really a SCI-FI to lugarians [People who live on lugaru])
Slade looked a little confused
"Hun? Nevermind, although the wolves kill and eat rabbits, that is still-"
Slade stopped.
"I'm sorry, this is your cult and you may do the things your way. And the wolf attack was devastating, but it had good effects, it was the one thing that made me realise we need to work together to beat the wolves."
Slade looked at his companions, one of the marauders grabbed some meat but saw Slade looking at him and put it back.
"I've been thinking about stopping the wolves, and I thought mabye we shouldn't kill them all. If we did then we would overpopulate and run out of food. That would lead to riots and eventually war. We need to thnk this through."
Slade was still suspicious, nothing seemed wrong, no where to hide assasins, and no way they could beat him, was the food poisoned? What was their plan?

Meanwhile at the mine...

They are in the meeting position from the first time we were here. One of the Librarains is stood at the front, taking Slades place temporarily.
"Slade left a list of the things we need to work on, firstly the escape tunnel."
2 sections of the floor lifted up and 2 knights climbed out.
"Tunnel's done"
"Good, we need some sort of food supply"
"Were working on that, one of the tunnels leads to a farm where the farmer agreed to send us food."
"Perfect, and we need some defences, the tunnels may be good but we can't just run away if the enemy attacks"
A marauder stood up with an odd looking drill, it was smller and thinner, on his back he had a strangly shaped bow made of metal
"It may not be defences but I've invented a drill arrow and drill bow, some librarians tried but I've been studieing drill construction since Slade left the chainsaw cult!"
"Well, we need to train somebody in the use of them.. And finally, we need some new Apprentices. Any ideas?"
They were all silent
"..How does the Chainsaw cult recruit? They have to keep secret or the chainsaw will be revealed!"

(Your turn, how does the chainsaw cult recruit?)