CHAINSAWS! :twisted:

The place to discuss all things Lugaru.

Should Chainsaws Be added In Lugaru 2?

Yayar, Me Loves My Chainsaw, I say Loves MY CHAINSAW!
63%
Hell no!
37%

Total votes: 68

invertin

Post by invertin » Sat Feb 03, 2007 3:25 am

The Cheiftan was shocked. He realised no matter how many bears agreed with him, he wasn't going to have any authority here, he snarled under his breath and left. (Duties
Slade: "Someones in a bad mood."
He looked at the dead body.
Slade: "Shame I was paying attention to the cheiftan instead of marco, normally killing instead of taking prisoner would make me mad, but he wasn't exactly in my good books."
Slade decided it was time to leave aswell, he went back to the tunnels. (Duties)

(next)
Last edited by invertin on Sun Feb 04, 2007 2:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

Colicedus
forom-muppat-yoda

Post by Colicedus » Sat Feb 03, 2007 4:54 pm

((left the camp or left to do there duties? Since this is at a sort of drag, I am thinking of righting a New fanfic based off the founding of the Toothed blade, good job from here guys unless you can think of something, But I don't know wether to post it in the Chainsaw Thread or make a new thread for it or to split this thread or what I should do, what do you guys think?))

invertin

Post by invertin » Fri Feb 16, 2007 4:37 pm

I don't think this is a drag. but a new thread for that would be easier. Hmm, mabye we could see pre-driller Slade.

Colicedus
forom-muppat-yoda

Post by Colicedus » Sat Feb 17, 2007 12:27 am

((oh my god, there is a hand coming from the dirt, could this mean, no, it is, yes! its the Resurrection of this thread))

A few days past from that days events.
By now the Battlements were all in place.

The Finely and Over excessively trained and battle hardened warriors prepared to Avenge the fallen with Twice as much of there foes blood than what happened to them.

They waited, they were ready, and knew this was the final attack.
The Spirit of the machine would serve them well as they have done, and Purge the world of the dishonored Hells blade.

(N3xT)

BunnyWithStick
Gramps, Jr.

Post by BunnyWithStick » Sat Feb 17, 2007 1:08 am

Before I start, can someone tell me how many in total are defending the outpost?

Colicedus
forom-muppat-yoda

Post by Colicedus » Sat Feb 17, 2007 6:57 am

((a few ambushes are set in a chain plan, thats not including the IEs.
Bears are acting as shock troops my I gather or there using bows or what ever, I don't know enough about them.

Drillers have been ordered to set up ambush in the new deep catacombs (generally the fall would break your legs) to climb out and attack.

all main supplies have been burred in a cache to prevent damage from arrow fire.))

It looks as if there are only fifty guards. ether they are low on troops after the attacks or there plotting something.

invertin

Post by invertin » Sat Feb 17, 2007 8:18 am

Bears are like the real things, big, strong, and fast. In other words, yeah, shock troops.

BunnyWithStick
Gramps, Jr.

Post by BunnyWithStick » Sat Feb 17, 2007 7:33 pm

Soon a brownish mottled cloud seemed to sweep across the ground from the east, made by around 270 or so rabbits clad in leather armour charging across the plains. It was not long before they closed in around the camp in a half circle.

Celiah yelled out to the camp: "I am Celiah! Master of Blades for the Order of Hell's Blades!"

Celiah: "I am here to take back the outpost here that you stole from us!"

Celiah: "While you have your little toys to aid you, you'll find that we also have quite an arsenal of weapons!"

Celiah: "Prepare to die, murderers from the west!"

Immediately after this statement was said, a small volley of bolts were lobbed into the outpost, exploding where they landed, sending clouds of smouldering powder over the outpost, engulfing it in fumes…

(Negzd! Yup, this seems to be the trademark weapon of the hellbladers now :P)

Colicedus
forom-muppat-yoda

Post by Colicedus » Sat Feb 17, 2007 8:08 pm

as fumes filled the place, a few went down (one or two) the rest put a peace of cloth around there face. it would block out MOST (not all) the effects of the powder.

suddenly the natural Forrest sounds were silenced by loud Revving sounds, it sounded like a full force rather than fifty troopers.

a Commander of some kind yelled "Bring it on!"

(N3X7)

BunnyWithStick
Gramps, Jr.

Post by BunnyWithStick » Sun Feb 18, 2007 8:07 pm

Celiah muttered something to a shadow knight, who proceeded to take one bolt from each of three crossbow soldiers, pierced three tiny bags with them, placed some powder in the bags, poured some gel in them, and secured them firmly on the bolts.

Celiah: "Fire!"

The crossbow soldiers placed a short fuse securely in a small hole in the side of the bag in their bolts, bent it backwards for aerodynamics, lit it, aimed their crossbows, and fired in a wide arc across the outpost. The bolts exploded somewhere near the apex of their flight, showing that what the shadow knight put in the bags created a miniature napalm bomb, sending globs of flaming gel and fumes flying across the outpost.

Celiah: "Let's see how well you deal with this! Charge!"

The army charged through the gate, slicing the trademark deep jagged cuts through the guards as they went past, suffering small injuries from their saws, but mostly avoiding damage otherwise.

(Next! Insert any traps or ambushes here.)

Colicedus
forom-muppat-yoda

Post by Colicedus » Sun Feb 18, 2007 11:09 pm

as the force of Rabbits charged across to the gate, the ground gave in...
rabbit and weapon plundered into the darkness... from it was the sound of drills.

most of the ones who fell had some nasty breaks and the rest were impaled by spinning drills. the ones with broken bones were buried alive in dirt.

the troops who where affected by the second barrage of arrow fire quickly took a new measure. a few were able to evade the napalm.
those who avoided it quickly got them to the med unit and skinned off the burned flesh... not all were saved, but there were not that many fatalities. how ever, they were not battle worthy.

an entire two ranks crawled up from the traps and attacked those who did not fall, included in the rank was the Lady Dona Valdesh.

it was quite unexpected that after so many close battles, the defense was something entirely new, this battle was going to be rather flavorful...

the IEs had also decided to make there appearance, they burst from the middle ranks and mulched a gap in the defense, it was rather child's play for them, they knew there moves, how they attacked and how to counter there attacks. once not engaged in combat, three IEs propped up a hand made battle standard and cheered as it went up. Chainsaws where removed, after being hidden away for moths.

Valdesh saw the standard and ordered some to clear a way for the new forces. at the moment the Toothed blade was winning rather easily.

(next)

BunnyWithStick
Gramps, Jr.

Post by BunnyWithStick » Mon Feb 19, 2007 1:57 am

Celiah emerged from the swarm of hellbladers, showing her immense skill at battle by swinging the wooden end of her weapon at one of the IEs, which was blocked, followed by swinging it the other way, blocked also, followed by a swift kick to the chin at almost the same time, another kick with the other leg, and a strong whack with her staff sending him flying into another IE, knocking them both into the pit.

She then danced about the heads of a group of less experienced cultists (Monks or some other lesser caste) showing a rather impressive feat of acrobatics using her staff to keep herself up as well as attack, leaving the group devastated, and some of them knocked into the pit in a similar way to the IE.

Celiah: "Come on! Let's teach 'em a lesson!"

This was followed by a charge of the remainder of the army in an all out assault with an artillery of flying bunnies from Celiah, while some of the crossbowmen stayed behind with the shadow knight, firing several newly made napalm bolts at the back of the camp afterwards with the last of the shadow knight's "Various Supplies, Bolt Additives Section" creating a small maze of fire among some of the cultists.

The stealth section of the army disappeared into the smoke and began picking off whoever they could…

(Next! Insert any other traps and stuff here)

invertin

Post by invertin » Mon Feb 19, 2007 3:39 am

(I havn't said anything ina while so.. Small part)

Slade kicked a dead body off his drill, then turned to a marauder and said
Slade: "You see!? This is why I got the drill!"

(next)

Colicedus
forom-muppat-yoda

Post by Colicedus » Mon Feb 19, 2007 5:04 am

(the less experienced were left back at the camp as bait... your fighting the elite now, there are no Inexperinced, otherwise they should not be there :twisted: )

Despite a little upper hand, the Toothed blade sew a field of death. not swiftly, but steadily...

the few Living Toothed blade members who fell down the pit were being tended to by any one they could.

one of the mutant elite saw a crazy rabbit jumping on top of everyone. not really caring who or what she was, she ripped off the head of one of a Seasoned warrior, and drop kicked it at her...

(add reaction here)

a Horn blew, the Bear Tribe was now ordered come out of there hiding to ambush the archers from the rear. There was now no retreat for the hells blade...

(insert Dramatic fighting and carnage here)

the sudden burst of casualties was amazing. in as little as two minutes there was already 35% casualties on the Hell blades side, and they were still digging deep. how ever... the Toothed blade did not care, it seemed they knew that this was destine, the spirits of the machine had filled them with impenetrable faith in themselves...

(next)

invertin

Post by invertin » Mon Feb 19, 2007 10:06 am

Slade: "Get ready! They're is alot of them!"
Marauder: "I CAN ****ING SEE THAT!"

( :) Next)