Lugaru Development?

The place to discuss all things Lugaru.
Dahamonnah

Lugaru Development?

Post by Dahamonnah » Sun Dec 30, 2012 3:32 pm

Hello, I was wondering if there was any videos/images for Lugaru in early development stages, like a quick and dirty prototype or early alpha ?
I am very interested in the game's development and I was very sad not to find anything on the web. :P

Retarded Username

Re: Lugaru Development?

Post by Retarded Username » Mon Dec 31, 2012 10:51 pm

I'm actually wondering what will be of that silly bug... Glitch (Can somebody tell me the difference between both?) that makes gravity go nuts. Weapons are made of ice and slide around. Ragdolls fly away because of the antromorphic fists of badass. I just found out when I tried yet once more the Lugaru demo. Gotta love seeing the base mechanics for Overgrowth. Gettin' hyped.

Johannes

Post by Johannes » Sun Jan 20, 2013 5:00 pm

Dahamonnah wrote:Hello, I was wondering if there was any videos/images for Lugaru in early development stages, like a quick and dirty prototype or early alpha ?
I am very interested in the game's development and I was very sad not to find anything on the web. :P
You just have to do a bit of digging, the info is out there ;)
For example there is an early prototype called Souls of Steel that David made before Lugaru. It's essentially the same engine, just at an earlier stage.

You can find a topic about it here: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4570
And specifically screenshots in this post: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4570&start=45#p82570
Retarded Username wrote:I'm actually wondering what will be of that silly bug... Glitch (Can somebody tell me the difference between both?) that makes gravity go nuts. Weapons are made of ice and slide around. Ragdolls fly away because of the antromorphic fists of badass. I just found out when I tried yet once more the Lugaru demo. Gotta love seeing the base mechanics for Overgrowth. Gettin' hyped.
Please create a separate topic for this, your issue is not relevant to this topic.

Count Roland

Post by Count Roland » Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:53 am

I miss soul of steel, I used to love jumping through panes of glass and shooting robots.

Dahamonnah

Post by Dahamonnah » Sat May 18, 2013 12:40 pm

You can find a topic about it here: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4570
And specifically screenshots in this post: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4570&start=45#p82570
Thank's very much :)
This is actually very interesting..