Lugaru on Vista

The place to discuss all things Lugaru.
Crill3
Indecisive titler

Post by Crill3 » Mon Mar 26, 2007 9:14 am

If he's not lying, he's in Singapore :)

judo_turner

Post by judo_turner » Mon Mar 26, 2007 9:51 am

I' m in Singapore and definetly never in U.S. And my parent never had credit card, they did not even get pass because of money problems. I think they did not even attend school so, my family is very poor and the computer i am using is from my uncle, our total income in the household is SGD 1.500 only ! and converting it to USD should be around 990 usd. And if i pay by cash i will need to pay SGD $30-$35 . And i have a question. Does i have to be of specific age if i want to pay by check ? And is an International bank required ?

Ltp0wer

Post by Ltp0wer » Mon Mar 26, 2007 6:06 pm

judo_turner wrote:I' m in Singapore and definetly never in U.S. And my parent never had credit card, they did not even get pass because of money problems. I think they did not even attend school so, my family is very poor and the computer i am using is from my uncle, our total income in the household is SGD 1.500 only ! and converting it to USD should be around 990 usd. And if i pay by cash i will need to pay SGD $30-$35 . And i have a question. Does i have to be of specific age if i want to pay by check ? And is an International bank required ?
What are your Computer's specs?

It doesn't sound to me like you should be using Vista if you don't have a good PC.

For vista, I'd recommend atleast 512mb of RAM, a 2.0ghz Processor, and a Video card with atleast 128mb of Memory.

BunnyWithStick
Gramps, Jr.

Post by BunnyWithStick » Mon Mar 26, 2007 9:30 pm

That's not the right way to bring something back on topic, you know.

David
Project Leader

Post by David » Mon Mar 26, 2007 11:37 pm

I think for gaming on Vista you will probably need more like 1 or 2 GB of RAM.

judo_turner

Post by judo_turner » Wed Mar 28, 2007 8:31 am

Ltp0wer wrote:
judo_turner wrote:I' m in Singapore and definetly never in U.S. And my parent never had credit card, they did not even get pass because of money problems. I think they did not even attend school so, my family is very poor and the computer i am using is from my uncle, our total income in the household is SGD 1.500 only ! and converting it to USD should be around 990 usd. And if i pay by cash i will need to pay SGD $30-$35 . And i have a question. Does i have to be of specific age if i want to pay by check ? And is an International bank required ?
What are your Computer's specs?

It doesn't sound to me like you should be using Vista if you don't have a good PC.

For vista, I'd recommend atleast 512mb of RAM, a 2.0ghz Processor, and a Video card with atleast 128mb of Memory.

Mine is Pentium 4 at 2.0 GHZ and it isn' t really mine, it was considered old which my Uncle used and gave it to my family, but besides me only my father and mother never uses computer. Because they cannot read English. :oops: