Lugaru RP

The place to discuss all things Lugaru.
invertin

Post by invertin » Mon Sep 03, 2007 3:16 am

Xan looked at Xeon and almost burst out loud
"I wish harm to all of you. I just can't give it."
But he held it back for fear of his life and instead, said.
"I don't really care what you are."

BunnyWithStick
Gramps, Jr.

Post by BunnyWithStick » Mon Sep 03, 2007 6:25 am

"Right… Well this sure is an unexpected development.", muttered Dahar.

Ragdollmaster

Post by Ragdollmaster » Mon Sep 03, 2007 6:43 am

"So Odin, are we gonna move to the next town or what?" Shadow asked a bit impatiently.

Grayswandir
Short end of the stick

Post by Grayswandir » Wed Sep 05, 2007 6:13 pm

"I don't know, are we?" He says as he locks the doors to the bar and begins headed towards the west end of town.

Cmyszka

Post by Cmyszka » Wed Sep 05, 2007 6:34 pm

Xeon stayed silent and walked down the street in the opposite direction hastily. He hadn't expected such a reaction from the others. He could remember having to fight his way out of situations like that and leaving streets plastered in the blood of his enemies. He never liked to start fights, but was usually lumped together with wolves and therefore attacked on sight. He puzzled over what had happened and headed for the town gates, thinking it'd be better to leave as soon as possible.

BunnyWithStick
Gramps, Jr.

Post by BunnyWithStick » Wed Sep 05, 2007 8:26 pm

Dahar watched Xeon leave, snatched a traveling cloak lying around from what looked like a rather drunken bar fight the other day, and followed him gingerly…

Cmyszka

Post by Cmyszka » Wed Sep 05, 2007 8:36 pm

Xeon continued walking and soon reached the gate. His ears perked up slightly, hearing fiant signs of movement behind him. He slowed to stop, but then thought better of it and continued walking as if he hadn't noticed anything.

It's probably nothing, but if it is someone following me then I'll have a slight advantage this way. Besides, I need to know his motives. he thought. Thinking this way was natural to him. He was quite sly in that way, as a fox would naturally be.

BunnyWithStick
Gramps, Jr.

Post by BunnyWithStick » Wed Sep 05, 2007 10:07 pm

"Not exactly how I expected to be noticed, but no matter, being noticed is not a problem.", Dahar thought, noticing Xeon's ears perking up in reaction to his movements.

(When you're following someone, you tend to watch them rather closely)

Cmyszka

Post by Cmyszka » Wed Sep 05, 2007 10:21 pm

[right]

Xeon continued walking at a comfortable pace out of the town. A hand/paw rested on his sword under his cloak, but he remained calm. His nostrils flared.

Dang, I'm walking against the wind. I won't be able to recognize him by scent, though I really didn't know anyone from that town anyway. Oh well. I'll let him make the first move... he thought. He began think over his travels and where to go next. I've been across the entire western coast and inland to the north of here. My best guess is some where to the south, though these rabbit villages seem more common this way... I guess there will be obstacles no matter the path I take.

BunnyWithStick
Gramps, Jr.

Post by BunnyWithStick » Thu Sep 06, 2007 1:21 am

Dahar gingerly sneaked closer to Xeon, when at an appropriate distance (Around 4-5 meters), he simply said "Hello.".

Cmyszka

Post by Cmyszka » Thu Sep 06, 2007 3:44 pm

Xeon stops walking but doesn't turn.

Hello? Is that all? I had expected more... he said. He gripped the sword a bit tighter, not know what to expect from the stranger.

BunnyWithStick
Gramps, Jr.

Post by BunnyWithStick » Thu Sep 06, 2007 10:11 pm

"I think you may know why I'm here. You're the first canine creature I've seen around these parts, and as you can imagine I'm more than a little curious.", Dahar said.

"Also, there's the fact you don't quite seem like a wolf. Am I right in believing there's something more to you than meets the eye?", he continued.

Cmyszka

Post by Cmyszka » Thu Sep 06, 2007 10:42 pm

Xeon turned his head and looked at Dahar with one yellow eye.

I am a fox. That is all I care to disclose to a complete stranger. he said coldly. Dahar had sparked Xeon's curiosity as well. He looked him up and down. He looked as if he could handle himself in a fight well enough and Xeon had no intention to find how much so.

BunnyWithStick
Gramps, Jr.

Post by BunnyWithStick » Thu Sep 06, 2007 10:57 pm

"That happens to be a creature I have not heard of. Either way, blabbing to strangers is definitely a thing to avoid.", he said, considerably more light-heartedly.

"My name is Dahar, in case you wanted to know, which you probably do.", he said.

Cmyszka

Post by Cmyszka » Fri Sep 07, 2007 3:18 pm

Xeon turned to him fully and let his hand slip off the sword handle.

Well, Dahar, my name is Xeon... he said. Well what is it you want? I don't have the time for idle chat.

He waited for an answer and watched Dahar intently.