The place to discuss all things Lugaru
- The Postman
- Posts: 1589
- Joined: Thu Feb 23, 2006 10:43 pm
- Location: Santa Clara,CA
Yeah I'm down with on-line co-op. I voted yes, I just have a problem with the split screen idea.
- Posts: 405
- Joined: Tue Aug 14, 2007 10:45 am
- Location: New Denver, Canada
Zantalos wrote:...I just have a problem with the split screen idea.
What's a penis?
- Posts: 2937
- Joined: Tue Sep 25, 2007 11:15 pm
- Location: Galapagos Islands, rodeoin some turtles.
if everyone doesn't mind my saying...
- Posts: 6942
- Joined: Tue Sep 27, 2005 11:59 am
Now that was random. I lol'd. The people who try to hard to be random could learn something from that guy.
- Froot Loop!!!
- Posts: 522
- Joined: Mon Jan 29, 2007 11:32 am
- Location: Laatzen, Hannover, Germany
I'm back.........................GREAT IDEA!!!!!
- Posts: 6
- Joined: Fri Dec 06, 2013 4:50 pm
How would I go about connecting my laptop to my (older) television and co-op that way?
Is it at all possible, and if so, what cords would I need to have video/audio to my 2-jack tv?