New races in L2?

The place to discuss all things Lugaru.
FINufo

Post by FINufo » Wed Jun 25, 2008 4:38 pm

Any of those will probably not be in L2. David hasn't even checked this thread XD

wormguy

Post by wormguy » Wed Jun 25, 2008 5:07 pm

FINufo wrote:Any of those will probably not be in L2. David hasn't even checked this thread XD
For some reason, I think David and Jeff stopped checking these boards regularly a long time ago.

Sometimes I wonder why I still do.

rudel_ic
official Wolfire heckler

Post by rudel_ic » Wed Jun 25, 2008 5:47 pm

Actually, I feel the same way. There's not much in these boards apart from random utterances currently.
And there's also not much potential right now. I mean, I released an X2Solid converter, opening up the gates for all kinds of modding possibilities, yet nothing happens. That's kind of disappointing after reading lots and lots of posts about what people would do if they could just mod the models.

I get annoyed of this place about every half year and leave, but for some reason, I always come back. It's like a bad habit.

BunnyWithStick
Gramps, Jr.

Post by BunnyWithStick » Wed Jun 25, 2008 7:52 pm

rudel_ic wrote:Actually, I feel the same way. There's not much in these boards apart from random utterances currently.
And there's also not much potential right now. I mean, I released an X2Solid converter, opening up the gates for all kinds of modding possibilities, yet nothing happens. That's kind of disappointing after reading lots and lots of posts about what people would do if they could just mod the models.

I get annoyed of this place about every half year and leave, but for some reason, I always come back. It's like a bad habit.
No! Don't say that! You're on the way to the Dark Side! The… The emo side… *shudder*

KoKoBean

Post by KoKoBean » Wed Jun 25, 2008 10:51 pm

Rudel, I would love to edit the solids, if i knew how. Is ur converter thing ez to use? Ill be taking a computer programming class in high school next year. I would have time to play around with it if it is not too confusing. :wink:

(I feel like I joined the forum a couple of weeks too late to catch the action)

rudel_ic
official Wolfire heckler

Post by rudel_ic » Thu Jun 26, 2008 9:45 am

You build a model, export to X format and convert it with my tool. It's easy. Search the Lugaru section for X2Solid.