Lugaru folder

The place to discuss all things Lugaru.
MightyWarriorEX

Lugaru folder

Post by MightyWarriorEX » Thu Sep 20, 2007 2:57 pm

Wiki Says: If you are using Windows, debug can be enabled by using Microsoft's WordPad. In your Lugaru folder, most likely located in Program Files, open the text file "Config.txt" which is located in the Data folder. Search for the text that says "Debug" and change the number that follows from 0 to 1. Save the file and debug will be enabled the next time you run Lugaru.

I tried really hard to figure this out on my own and even went to the wiki! I don't understand how to even find these files ... I'm sorry if this is a completely retarded question but I just bought the game the other day and already beat. I need to work on some of those new campaigns I keep reading about!

What's the Lugaru folder? is that the thing I click on the start the game? I don't know how else to open it?

Thanks,
sorry for lame questions I can't figure out on my own.

Edit: I also searched the Forums and looked through 80% of topics and couldn't find an answer.

David
Project Leader

Re: Lugaru folder

Post by David » Thu Sep 20, 2007 3:20 pm

MightyWarriorEX wrote:What's the Lugaru folder? is that the thing I click on the start the game? I don't know how else to open it?
If you are clicking on the shortcut on the desktop in Windows, then you can right-click on it and press "Properties", and then "Find Target", and you will be in the Lugaru folder.

MightyWarriorEX

Post by MightyWarriorEX » Thu Sep 20, 2007 3:23 pm

Thanks! You're awesome! for making this game and being the first person to respond!

Zaphon

Post by Zaphon » Thu Sep 20, 2007 5:06 pm

I think David being awesome is a statement we can all agree with.
Hey, you're the MightyWarriorEX from YouTube, right? :D
(Skinkemann here)

Ragdollmaster

Post by Ragdollmaster » Thu Sep 20, 2007 5:53 pm

Shit, he beat me to that question! Grr.... but i have a backup! Are you the same mightywarrior from the Ragdollsoft forums?