The Challenges

The place to discuss all things Lugaru.
Hale

The Challenges

Post by Hale » Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:39 am

The Challenges

This is a simple campaign which utilizes imbalanced stats within each enemy to give a different experience every encounter.
Whether you're up against a menacing, powerful rabbit, or an insanely furious wolf, you'll have to find a way to beat each
challenge. Be sharp, because you never know when someone will spring up behind you.
______________________________________________________________________________________

Challenge 1 - Impact
Defeat the lone wolf as he patrols the valley.
______________________________________________________________________________________

Challenge 2 - Constriction
You may be safe within the walls, but outside is a whole different world.

Challenge 3 - Untamed
This world seems to have an edge over the rest, do you?

Challenge 4 - Extraction
Draw out the stains that plague this plain.

Challenge 5 - Dawn
You can't escape the watchful eye of the enemy, but can you kill them?

Challenge 6 - The Gorge
Walk through the canyon of death or attempt to escape.

Challenge 7 - Hangman
Drop into the perfect location and slay all who oppose you.

Challenge 8 - Undistinguished
Search and destroy the plains sprawled with ruins.

Challenge 9 - After the Mass
What dismal fate lies for you in this desolate land? (Bonus level)

Download the map pack now!

Footnotes - This campaign is considered to be a beta, and regardless, it's for entertaining purposes only; that is, don't expect it to be epic. Every aspect of the campaign should work, although Challenge 4 has been known to crash. (Only twice, but it's warrant for worry) Be sure to note how each enemy has different strengths and weaknesses. Some may be strong, yet slightly slower, others may have incredible speed. I find it enjoyable on difficult, but insane is sure to give you a real task. Any suggestions, critique, and comments would be superb! Thanks for reading...

-Hale

Jendraz

Post by Jendraz » Fri Jul 18, 2008 12:30 pm

Cool man, I'll give it a try.

Doom

Post by Doom » Fri Jul 18, 2008 1:50 pm

Hale, check www.lugaruforums.com

u should join, ur materials are good, and i will host ur files either. Keep going ;)

Hale

Post by Hale » Fri Jul 18, 2008 2:20 pm

^_^ Apparently, I can see the future, because i joined up around 30 minutes ago. Thanks for the comments folks...