Live Chat

Blood Explosion

The place to discuss all things Lugaru.

Blood Explosion

Postby Peruraptor » Fri May 13, 2016 10:01 pm

At one point during the challenge mode in Lugaru one of the enemy rabbits exploded into a multiple blood decals when I kicked it near a wall. The rabbits body was gone from both the game and the minimap. This has happened one time before and I have no idea if its a glitch or intentional. It certainly looked like the Rabbit legitimately exploded into a fine red mist rather than getting hit by a game glitch. Here's the aftermath.
Does anyone know what may have caused this?
Peruraptor

Re: Blood Explosion

Postby Timbles » Sat May 14, 2016 12:59 am

That's crazy - can you even get people to explode from anything other then Debug Mode (SHIFT + O)?
Or are you actually Saitama?
Timbles
Overgrowth Modder Deluxe

Postby Peruraptor » Sun May 15, 2016 6:45 pm

Nah I have too much hair. Didn't know about the Debug, though the hotkeys you mentioned don't seem to be working.
Peruraptor

Postby Silverfish » Mon May 16, 2016 8:44 am

I have heard it can happen if you for instance leg cannon someone into a corner, don't know if it's true. It can probably also happen if some bug causes the physics to bug out.
Silverfish

Postby daxtart » Wed Jul 06, 2016 8:58 pm

Shift I blows up the entire body, I blows up the enemy head, if you increase your power and strength in the console you can dissolve their bodies with strong attacks. Sorry I am late but I haven't been on in a hot minute. Shift O changes opponents to wolves or rabbits and back. O changes colour of closest opponent.
daxtart

Postby Peruraptor » Thu Aug 11, 2016 3:44 am

daxtart wrote:Shift I blows up the entire body, I blows up the enemy head, if you increase your power and strength in the console you can dissolve their bodies with strong attacks. Sorry I am late but I haven't been on in a hot minute. Shift O changes opponents to wolves or rabbits and back. O changes colour of closest opponent.

Are these usable on Macs? None of them seem to work on my copy.
Peruraptor

Postby Timbles » Thu Aug 11, 2016 7:55 pm

Peruraptor wrote:
daxtart wrote:Shift I blows up the entire body, I blows up the enemy head, if you increase your power and strength in the console you can dissolve their bodies with strong attacks. Sorry I am late but I haven't been on in a hot minute. Shift O changes opponents to wolves or rabbits and back. O changes colour of closest opponent.

Are these usable on Macs? None of them seem to work on my copy.

You need to enable Debug keys in your config.txt file.
Timbles
Overgrowth Modder Deluxe

Postby daxtart » Fri Aug 19, 2016 7:53 pm

It does indeed work on mac. I would know.
daxtart

Return to Lugaru