Preorder Overgrowth!

Anything related to Wolfire Games and/or its products
trunks013

Re: Preorder Overgrowth!

Post by trunks013 » Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:27 am

hero1900 wrote:i just preorder it. i hope to see linux version soon so i can check it out
have you test it with wine ? I have not read much but i think i'm gonna try it on my linux pc with it just to see what its going to do . Do you whant me to tell you if its working ?

Endoperez

Post by Endoperez » Tue Mar 27, 2012 12:03 pm

There was a post about Wine earlier today, I think, in the preorder forum. One or two people had it working, but it didn't work for one.

jfayard

Post by jfayard » Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:04 pm

will this come with a steam key once it's officially released? i pre-ordered a few months ago but never bothered to ask.

SteelRaven7

Post by SteelRaven7 » Wed Mar 28, 2012 1:31 am

jfayard wrote:will this come with a steam key once it's officially released? i pre-ordered a few months ago but never bothered to ask.
It will, it even seems that wolfire's intent is to release steam keys to facilitate managing the weekly alphas, though perhaps that isn't the plan anymore with the SUM-launcher working as well as it does.

bugen96

Post by bugen96 » Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:16 pm

Hey can I get my Secret Preorder Key Emailed to me? I heard that it is possible, but I have been waiting over 3 months and haven't been able to play. Please help.

DarkenedBlade

Post by DarkenedBlade » Fri Apr 13, 2012 2:57 pm

I have preordered overgrowth and have my key but i dont know what to do with it and i dont have access to the secret preorder forum

DarkenedBlade

Post by DarkenedBlade » Fri Apr 13, 2012 3:01 pm

I have preordered and i have my key but i dont know what to do with it, i dont know how to download the alpha, and i dont have access to the secret preorder forum.

generalej

Post by generalej » Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:26 pm

where do i download the alpha link plz. I have the key and everything

Aaron

Post by Aaron » Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:59 pm

generalej wrote:where do i download the alpha link plz. I have the key and everything
It would appear that you are not in the forum preorder group - please check the email that was sent when you made your purchase, visit your personalized SPF page (which is linked to in the email), and enter your forum username to link it to your preorder.

Once you've got your account linked, you'll be able to visit the secret preorder forum and download the latest build :)

Jimmitheking

Post by Jimmitheking » Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:19 pm

EDIT: well, i did said some stupid things before, but i obbviously didnt watched enough of the devs weekly-videos.
I saw that they do put really hard work in what they do cauz they love it, and it pays too.
Nevermind what i said, the 30 bucks is very fair for its quality.
I would ask anyone who replyed to my (stupid) post to at least edit their post.
Thanks, and good day/night/evening/morning
Last edited by Jimmitheking on Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

DI0BL0

Post by DI0BL0 » Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:25 pm

jimmitheking... Do you have any idea how hard this group of 5 people work to make such a great game? And with a game like Minecraft being $27 how is this game not worth it( by the way it will be $60 when it is a full game or at least it should be). Last thing if its so much then how did you get an account?... Then you edited your post.

Nano 026

Well, what can I do to play the Alpha on my mac?

Post by Nano 026 » Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:58 pm

I preordered overgrowth more than a month ago and I just wanted to message you personally because it seems like it's the only way of making sure that I can have access to the game legitimately instead of finding where to play it...

Anyway- I just wanted to ask what do I have to do to have access to the pre-order forum after preordering.

I payed for overgrowth now I just want to check it out.

Thanks dude.

Aaron

Re: Well, what can I do to play the Alpha on my mac?

Post by Aaron » Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:22 pm

Nano 026 wrote:I preordered overgrowth more than a month ago and I just wanted to message you personally because it seems like it's the only way of making sure that I can have access to the game legitimately instead of finding where to play it...

Anyway- I just wanted to ask what do I have to do to have access to the pre-order forum after preordering.

I payed for overgrowth now I just want to check it out.

Thanks dude.
When you preordered, you should have received an email from Wolfire containing a link to your SPF page - on this page, you will need to enter your current forum username to link it to your preorder.

Once your account is linked, you'll have access to the secret preorder forum and the weekly builds. If you cant find the email, you can request that it be resent here. If you accidentially linked the wrong forum account, shoot an email to [email protected] and they'll help you out :)

r0cko

Post by r0cko » Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:10 pm

Finally pre-ordered and life is good! This game engine is so badass!! I love you guys

Silverhawk

Post by Silverhawk » Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:19 pm

Hi there. I'm new here and just preordered the game. What more can I say? ......... I like it. :D