Lugaru WTFISGOINGON RP!

The place to discuss all things Lugaru.
Ragdollmaster

Re: Lugaru RP?

Post by Ragdollmaster » Tue Oct 21, 2008 10:01 pm

"4 of the best fighters you can find, and if you just want us for this fight, 600 gold pieces." Celias said.

~And so this group of 4 (5 with Oscar) came to be, as Odin stared at his candle with boredom~

Ronin walked over to where the other wolf was sitting. "How about you? Gonna join this mercenary party?"

blood-shard
Location: in a house in a heartbeat 28 miles away 28 days later

Post by blood-shard » Wed Oct 22, 2008 1:48 am

samuel looked at them all he looked very angry then he shouted "STOOOP" "listen too me theres a group of raiders heading here whit 4 bodyguards they are burning everything down they are coming for me and they will be over the city soon we should travel out in the open taking the most of the importent stuff whit us" i were an assassin.. long ago i cant remember how long though but i were hired too take out this city so i had too get in on you working for the raiders faction but ive changed my mind plz forgive me... we gotta go" he stared down at the floor as eberyone around him got silent and stared at him

Lotus Wolf

Post by Lotus Wolf » Wed Oct 22, 2008 2:09 am

"How many Raiders?" Xei asked. He had dealt great damage to the Raiders before, and they were not much of a force. The four bodyguards could only be a larger species, 4 in number would not be much of a threat to the 4 (5 with Oscar) of them.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"What are the bodyguards? Wolves? Plague Rats? Humans?" Mark asked. "Whats got you all riled up?" Everyone looked at him. there had not been a human on Lugaru for well over 300 years, and he had mentioned them in a rather serious tone.

blood-shard

Post by blood-shard » Wed Oct 22, 2008 8:02 am

samuel looked at Xei then said"... the bodyguards are big cats all 4 of them whit there own cat race.the raiders is a group of 46 wolfs but they are leaded by my own brotherhoods leader. its a white tiger by the name Zaru.he's after me and joined forces whit the raiders too strike me down.and then he will help the raiders strike the rest of the fighters from the great stonehall down. he's gonna kill me if he gets too me he's a legend he's.....justice!." samuel had a flash back on 3 weeks ago-----------------------------------------------------------------------
name:Zaru
race:white tiger
physic:??? he's more like a giant than a tiger.
personality:rude cold blooded and doesent care about anything but himself
style:who knows what a legends able too do...
equipment:giant cutlass whit the size of a sledgehammer and same weight,claws sharp as daggers
backround:back 32 years ago he was made a legend. he were the fist of justice striking all the evil down you cant be sure whit him. the year after he found the last criminal scum of a wolf pack
wrapped in a blanket out side the window of a house burnt down to the ground.that baby were named samuel trained in all the arts of becoming an assassin of the justice.

Walking around the city the raiders were alowed too kill everything and everyone around they were close too the inn of golden blaze's(the one samuel and the strangers were in)he went too the door."i can smell him in here...i created him its time for me too end what i started. i should have killed him as child."Then he busted down the door

Chainsaw man

Post by Chainsaw man » Wed Oct 22, 2008 9:17 am

Oscar looked at Samual, with an arogant chuckle he spoke "look kid, im sure we can Drive em out, if were gonna do that We all march South East past the Grove, my the rest of my forces are situated there, once there we can sort it from there" He Produced a small pouch from his brest plate and took out a set of small foggy blood red carved rubyes and holds one up "These are a little more than what your asking in market value, so are you guys in?" There seems to be 10 in the Bag.

blood-shard

Post by blood-shard » Wed Oct 22, 2008 9:53 am

the door went down and they were all gone off. Zaru looked around then one of the raiders said "hahaha you sure are one legend huh both luck and justice has let you down" that was the last word he said befor he was decapped by the big cutlass.the head fell in to the snow then zaru said"they have taken the back door" then they went after them
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So they all went off from the inn and out in the open.Samuel were surprised about the high value diamond looking glass artifact that he owned.he's had never seen something like it on lugaru befor and wondered" what no it cant be"he said too him self.he were among many skilled fighters but oscar looked like somebody he knew about well alittle older than samuel him self. ´the hound Mark samuel had heard of him befor a very talented swords man actualy. he were actualy a kind of fan he made he's own katana a fine polished daito katana.he's teacher back at the oldbrotherhood allways told him that these primitive swords were not anygood and there guard were realy bad. but there's just something special about katana's. he were getting behind all the people in the groub so he had too hury up and get further up asking where they were all headed too

blood-shard

Re: Lugaru RP!

Post by blood-shard » Wed Oct 22, 2008 1:29 pm

Lotus Wolf

Post by Lotus Wolf » Wed Oct 22, 2008 2:02 pm

there is an edit button, so that you dont have to doudlepost for a period.

Xei had simply pocketed his ruby, he wasn't really in this for money, although he could use a bit more. He had come to make sure Mark wouldn't get himself killed. The hound had a knack for getting into bad situations...
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mark was sharpening on of his wakizashi as he walked. The moon was high, not quite full, but it gave a bright glow. The landscape was dancing with shadows, and in any one of them might be any enemy. He finished one sword, and started on the other. The ruby he had been given did look like it was worth quite a bit, but such gems simply were not found on Lugaru. This made him slightly suspicious of Oscar.

blood-shard

Post by blood-shard » Wed Oct 22, 2008 2:39 pm

6 days later as they had all got too know each other better. they stopped when it was about too get dark and they camped in a cave not far from the river of red.The reason why it were called that is that many battles had been here whit bows,cross bows,daggers swords that kinda stuff. the dead body's were throwed in too the water so they werent around on the field when different tripes were here too battle but that allmost 260 years ago and its a peacefull place.samuel decided too go out and unpack he's new practice set of wet straw matts testing he's katana. The doctor gave him some realy bad tasting medicine helping him too recover from the snapped joint since the joint were hyper extended the medicine should make the muscles stronger so they could hold the joint in place but he should not over do it working hard would make he's arm snap again he should let it fully recover it woul take about 4 weeks befor he could start using he's arm again. he unsheeted he's daito and looked at it and then he thought too him self.Its about time im forgeing my self a wakizashi i cant handle a weapon as big as a daito katana in one hand.

tekn04

Post by tekn04 » Wed Oct 22, 2008 4:01 pm

I came out of nowhere and shot everyone.

Then I ate some cake and sang songs

Ragdollmaster

Post by Ragdollmaster » Wed Oct 22, 2008 4:02 pm

blood-shard: 6 days? Please, slow down. You really need to give other people a chance to respond. It's not your RP. Right now, we're still walking.
============

"Stop." Celias said. Ronin gave a growl. "I smell them too..." Out of the 6 travelers, 3 of them (Celias, Ronin, Mark) were all variants of dogs that could take on these cats and the raiders. "Hmph. 46 raiders, 4 body guards, one white tiger. I don't like them odds. 51 on 6 means we each have to kill more then 8 of those beasts." "Celias," Ronin said turning to him. "We need to split the group of raiders, then take on each group individually. Chances are they'll leave a greater portion of raiders and take the big cheese and his bodyguards along with some of the raiders to another location." Celias considered this. "It's a good plan. They're within a mile of us, judging by the scent. Are we ready?"

blood-shard

Post by blood-shard » Wed Oct 22, 2008 4:03 pm

tekn04 wrote:I came out of nowhere and shot everyone.

Then I ate some cake and sang songs
sweet can i have some xD no seriously dont ruin this thread now

blood-shard

Post by blood-shard » Wed Oct 22, 2008 4:04 pm

Ragdollmaster wrote:blood-shard: 6 days? Please, slow down. You really need to give other people a chance to respond. It's not your RP. Right now, we're still walking.
============

"Stop." Celias said. Ronin gave a growl. "I smell them too..." Out of the 6 travelers, 3 of them (Celias, Ronin, Mark) were all variants of dogs that could take on these cats and the raiders. "Hmph. 46 raiders, 4 body guards, one white tiger. I don't like them odds. 51 on 6 means we each have to kill more then 8 of those beasts." "Celias," Ronin said turning to him. "We need to split the group of raiders, then take on each group individually. Chances are they'll leave a greater portion of raiders and take the big cheese and his bodyguards along with some of the raiders to another location." Celias considered this. "It's a good plan. They're within a mile of us, judging by the scent. Are we ready?"
xD thought you were dead nah sorry :P

EDIT:by the way what happend befor your post now could be what happend later on

Lotus Wolf

Post by Lotus Wolf » Wed Oct 22, 2008 4:22 pm

Xei agreed with the plan, he and Mark would obviously stay together, Celias and Ronin would be in another unit. Oscar and the new guy, Samuel, would be in another. They all broke off, hiding in pairs along the way, between bushes and behind logs or trees.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mark loosened both his swords as he heard the party slowly moving along. he stepped on both his feet, making sure his foot blades were in place. He eased the wakizashi's out of their sheaths, and held them against the tree so as not to let their gleam alert the enemies.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Xei held his dagger in one hand, and flexed the claws on his other. He was the least armed in the entire group, but he knew how to use his natural weapons extremely well. The raider party was approaching, and he could feel his hair begin to stand on end with anticipation.

Ragdollmaster

Post by Ragdollmaster » Wed Oct 22, 2008 4:58 pm

Celias silently takes out his crossbow and nudges Ronin, who nods. "You four stay here. We'll go up onto the shear by that grove of bushes and hit them first." As they moved through the bushes and onto the raised ground, they waited a few minutes, and the first 5 raiders came into view. Ronin and Celias made a good team. Simultaneously, they began making primordial noises that sounded like some kind of demon ready to pounce. The noise distracted the recon raiders, and Ronin hurled one of his bombs at the nearest one. It exploded mid-air and the concussive force knocked him over, dealt a good deal of damage to him, and in the commotion, Celias fired off an arrow into the raider's jugular vein. He collapsed to the ground. The other 4 raiders quickly ran towards the fallen comrade, at which point Celias silently appeared behind one with his knife drawn and trached his throat, then slashed open the chest of the one next to him multiple times. As the remaining two turned to look, Ronin gave a roar and toppled one of them with his brute force and drove his claws in deep, then slashed repeatedly with his sword. Celias quickly drew his own sword and gave a great, big hack to the side of the final raider's neck, slicing through the bone and almost decapitating him. He calmly backed up and started to clean his sword and knife, and Ronin collected spoils. "Hmph. The recon are armed pretty well. Each carried a broad-sword and a knife. Imagine what the main force has." "Imagine what the bodyguards are armed with," was Celias' reply as they dragged the bodies into the brush and returned to the group, waiting for the other raiders.