Lugaru WTFISGOINGON RP!

The place to discuss all things Lugaru.
Ragdollmaster

Re: Lugaru RP!

Post by Ragdollmaster » Fri Oct 24, 2008 7:04 pm

Celias gave a short, morbid laugh at the wolf's surprise. He was almost high on adrenaline, having practically kissed death, and as his sword fell to the hilt in the wolf's neck, he slashed it out from the side and hit the wolf in the chest with his hyena clawed feet, and felt his foot throb with the wolf's heartbeat. He landed like this, one leg up in the wolf's chest. The wolf was heaving his dying breaths, and Celias felt his claws penetrating the dying beast's heart. He pulled his leg out, and then ripped out the wolf's heart with his left hand. The wolf's eyes went wide and as he fell forward, Celias delivered the finishing blow; a powerful rotation kick to the wolf's chest that sent him flying back 10 feet with a thud. Panting, Celias squeezed the cardiac muscle until it burst in half, and then drank the blood. His eyes were wide, his heartbeat fast, and he ran around his kill in feral form, panting and running in circles.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Err... is he alright?" Oscar asked. The group had gathered to watch Celias' rampage around the fallen body. "Yeah," Ronin chuckled, "He's always like this after a good fight. Combat High. He can repress it when he needs to, but he loves an excuse to run around like a crazed animal."

Lotus Wolf

Post by Lotus Wolf » Fri Oct 24, 2008 8:03 pm

Xei punched Mark in the arm, and then walked over to where the large wolf had dropped the double sided sword. he picked it up, feeling its balance, and testing its steel with his own knife. he then retrieved the sheath for it, and placed it at his belt. They might have scared the rest of the raiders back, but they would not stay away for long. they either had to run or figure a way to cripple them.

Ragdollmaster

Post by Ragdollmaster » Fri Oct 24, 2008 8:55 pm

Celias finally stopped running in circles and rolled up. "My back's killing me, I took a bad hit from that sword... anyways, we need to get out of here. There are a lot of villages around here. I know of a heavily fortified city called Ioncus (eye-on-cuss), with over 50 soldiers on the guard 24/7 and hundreds in the reserves, not too far from here. There's likely to be an inn somewhere over there. Should we go?" "I think we ought to," Ronin said. "Whatever these raiders are doing isn't much our business but we're involved now. Still, we have to go get sorted up first, and do it without the worry of wildcats and wolves jumping out at us. Plus you should at least get that back bandaged up Celias, or see a doctor." The group gathered together the spoils of the fight. "30 broadswords, 10 staves, one double-edged sword- that we're keeping, I suppose- 10 bows, 2 of which are kept, and 500-odd arrows. Alright, everyone with a bow," Celias said, as he, Ronin, and Mark leaned forward. "Pick up 50 arrows. The rest we can sell. The swords and staves can be sold, too. It looks like there's a big war about to erupt. We need to get as much money as we can now." The group packed up the gear, and headed towards the town.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A sidenote; the town is full of goodies, and you can buy whatever you (REASONABLY) imagine. I'm talking maybe an extra weapon or some kind of poison or explosive, things like that. There's also an inn there. Let's stay about a page or two while we get the story straightened out.

Count Roland

Post by Count Roland » Fri Oct 24, 2008 9:53 pm

ogier leaves the bar and quietly scavenges about looking for used silverware which might not have been washed before the battle.

Ragdollmaster

Post by Ragdollmaster » Fri Oct 24, 2008 10:00 pm

Count Roland wrote:ogier leaves the bar and quietly scavenges about looking for used silverware which might not have been washed before the battle.

His glorious 666th post.

Lotus Wolf

Post by Lotus Wolf » Fri Oct 24, 2008 11:37 pm

As the neared the town, Xei, Mark, Ronin, Celias, and Samuel smelled something like fur and iron. Only Xei could identify it: "Wildcats," he said. and as if to underline it, the piercing scream of a mountain lion reached them. "About a mile behind us i'd wager. coming fast by the sound of it." The group doubled their pace, and kept the screams at a steady distance. They reached the town, just as the big cats came into sight. If they had not sped up, the cats would have overtaken them before the town had even come into view.

blood-shard
Location: in a house in a heartbeat 28 miles away 28 days later

Post by blood-shard » Sat Oct 25, 2008 3:49 pm

Samual looked at Xie and then asked "out there.. i saw what you did whit your wrist. im not realy that young anymore but im skilled but still.where did you learn too snap it back on like that.you made it look not painfull in anyway"

Ragdollmaster

Post by Ragdollmaster » Sat Oct 25, 2008 5:26 pm

"Hmm... I'm just barely tempted to go out there and slaughter them," Celias said. "And I would, too, if I wasn't missing a pound of flesh and bone. C'mon, let's get inside." Xei turned to address Samuel. "Learned it by myself. It's a matter of concentration, ignoring the pain. I still probably need a doctor to make sure it's OK."
======================================================================================('---' is the dividing line between characters; '===' means a passage of time.)

The town was fairly big and fortified; the walls had been a good 30 feet thick. They walked into a small circle where there were 4 large buildings; an Inn that had a doctor's office inside, a weapons shop, a store called Abnostic that sold out-of-the-way kinds of items (like poison, archaic artifacts, etc), and a pub, where there was a lot of commotion; a few seconds later, a bloodied rabbit was hurled out by a large wolf, who growled and barked until the rabbit got up and scampered away. There was a mix of applause and cheering inside the pub as the wolf strolled back in. "Oh, that looks like a nice place for a drink!" Ronin said enthusiastically, and started towards the pub. "You do that buddy, you do that. I'm going towards the weapon shop, then I'll stop by the Abnostic. Everyone meet up by the inn at nightfall."

blood-shard

Post by blood-shard » Sat Oct 25, 2008 5:33 pm

Samuel went too he's room.He looked in the mirror and said too him self "im getting too old for this" Then somone knocked at the door. samual turned around looked at the door and remained silenced

Ragdollmaster

Post by Ragdollmaster » Sat Oct 25, 2008 7:10 pm

Celias walked into the weapon shop. He had a lot of gold to spend from previous mercenary contract fees. He shambled over to a section filled with swords. His was custom-made, and better then most swords, but one sword caught his eye. It was in a glass case, and the sign under it read "Othin's Bane". He cleared his throat. "Shop keep, could you tell me about this sword?" Celias asked. The hound leading the shop came over. "Ah, yes, Othin's Bane. It is a sword that is said to have been made by a Norseman to slaughter Othin, the Norse God of Death, which is how it got the name Othin's Bane. It is a very powerful blade. What makes it unique is the weight distribution. For instance, a katana has most of the weight at the hilt, so the end can move very quickly. A Scottish Claymore has the weight at the end, making it hard to move but giving it extremely powerful slices. A broadsword has a centered weight, and it is given out as a mass-produced, balance weapon. But this sword is made out of extremely powerful alloys. It was fused together by a meteor shower, according to legend. The inside of the sword has a hollow tube about 5 mm in diameter. In here lies what we call 'liquid lead'. It is extremely heavy, but since there isn't much, it feels like a normal sword. When need be, you can redistribute the sword's weight by pushing on the hilt and then angling it until the weight feels right. If you're facing a horde of enemies or a fast-moving enemy, you would lean it back and position the weight on the hilt, making it very fast. If you were facing slow moving but heavily armored enemies, you would distribute the weight to the tip of the blade. It is very useful; 500 gold pieces." He said this all pretty quickly. Celias mulled it over in his head. I have about 1,000 pieces on me. The Abnostic is probably a lot cheaper. I doubt that I'll need much gold for later, and this guy seems authentic enough; I can tell when someone lies. "I'll take it," he said, reaching into his pocket for the gold. "Buuut... I know the people in this area like to do a bit of bartering.", he said slyly. "Oh? What do you have to offer that might drop the price?" Celias drew his blade slowly, and handed it to the hound. "Carbon alloy, fused by a lava flow in the South tip of Lugaru. It's extremely powerful- no fancy weight distribution, but it would make an elite's sword look like a wooden training stick. You can sell it for a good 200; I'll let you have it if you take off 150 GP from the price." The hound thought about it. "Good deal. Here's the Othin Bane, and your 350 GP?" Celias handed them over. "Nice 'bartering' with you."

Chainsaw man

Post by Chainsaw man » Sat Oct 25, 2008 11:00 pm

After all this time, Oscar had been marching south east to a Grove where the rest of his forces were camping, thinking his new mercinarys were right behind him... How ever they seemed to have wanderd off.

His cussing couled be heard echoing from the far mountans of Lugaru.
it had ocured to him that they may have gone and tryed to lyberate the town under Rocky hall authority. How ever he could not waste any more time wating for them to realize he was gone and try to regroup.

He sent one messanger to look for them.
(please thouroly read what I say Please...)

New Charictor:

Name: Colicdasi
Race: Feline (tiger stripes)
Personaility: Some may consider him crazy. He lugs around an old peace of Human Technoligy he calls the Toothed blade (Chainsaw) and he seems to talk to people that arnt really there. Mysterus things happen when he is around, and he knows stuff that others dont... his speach is very odd, containing no parragraphs...
Equiptment: Chainsaw, Brest plate, and a copy of a holy parchment from a Scribe.
Last edited by Chainsaw man on Sun Oct 26, 2008 1:53 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Lotus Wolf

Post by Lotus Wolf » Sat Oct 25, 2008 11:04 pm

Xei wandered over to the doctors office. "Whats up doc? can you have a look at my wrist? it was dislocated in a battle, and i pushed it back, just wanted to make sure its fine." The doctor gesture for him to show the wrist. Xei held it out and the doctor examined it, felt it, and tested the jointing. "Its fine, you did a good job. put a wrap on it, just to keep it positioned for about a day." said the doctor. Xei took a roll of bandages from a shelf, and handed the doctor 5 GP. Celias walked in. "Get that back fixed up, and we'll go hunting for cat in a few days." Said Xei. Xei left the office and walked to the weapon shop. "Shop keep, i've got a few things for you." The shop keeper walked over, and Xei began placing things on the counter. He put the Swallow he had gotten from the large alpha wolf, and his own dagger on the table. The shop keeper looked at them carefully. "The swallow i will take for 100 GP, its nicely crafted. The knife is well kept but old, very sharp i see. i'll give you another 100 GP for it, cause i feel charitable." Xei agreed, and took the 200 GP, adding it to a rather large coin purse, that had been cleverly hidden at his belt, beneath the knifes sheath. Xei never used much money, but had a tendency to gain it. he estimated a healthy 2000 GP, for he never bought much, and usually slept outside. He didn't drink much, nor did he eat at dinners. he would always sell things he didn't need and keep the money. these habits resulted in a secret wealth that he suspected he would never exhaust. Mark enters the shop. "Evening, shop keep." he said heartily. He and Xei began looking around. they saw many weapons, none of which appealed to either of them. Xei saw Celias' sword, and immediately asked the keeper if he had bought it from a hyena. Xei remembered the ruby he was being paid with. He exited the shop and entered the Abnostic. "Keep, got something for you." He held up the ruby, and the keepers eyes widened. "300 GP!" said the keeper. Xei had taken his payroll at 100 GP + 50 a day of combat, just like the others, and Oscar had said the ruby's were worth more than 100 GP, the keeper also looked as though he wanted the ruby. "400." said Xei. "350." said the keeper. "375." said Xei. "Done." said the keeper. Xei collected the cash, and returned to the weapon shop. Mark was still here. Xei checked around for anything other than Celias sword that was interesting. There were two things: a Katana, its sign read; Spirit Alloy. the other was a Rapier, its sign read; Damascus Alloy. "Keep, tell me about these." said Xei. "The Katana reflects the power and intension of the wielders spirit. The Rapier is made of a Damascus alloy, making it very hard and powerful." said the keeper. "Lets see the katana." said Xei. The keeper allowed Xei to hold the katana, which promptly turned a shade of dark red-black. A ghostly fire sprang out on the blade, and wavered around it, until Xei replaced its sheath. "It may give off fancy effects, but its composure does not change. the blade was forged from spirit flame in the depths of the great caves. it will hold its edge through any ordeal, and is quite strong." "How much." asked Xei. "750 GP." said the keeper. Xei grimaced, but he did need an edged weapon, and he would never have to buy one again if what the man had said was true. Xei handed the money over, and left. The sword hummed softly at his belt. It seemed to like him. Spirit Fire was a rare substance, that could only be found far below the surface, in deep caves. This sword resonated the flame. an amazing thing it was. Still it was only a sword, and its only physical property was its hard edge, and temper. Xei hoped he had not made a mistake by buying it. still he had only lost 250GP of what he had come into the town with... Mark caught up to him. "Nice purchase, you've always got good cash." he said. "Well, you know how i am with money, i almost never use it, so i gain a lot of it..." Xei replied. "Lets go book rooms." said Mark. They moved into the Inn, and spent 10 GP each for 2 days. They then walked to the bar.

Chainsaw man

Post by Chainsaw man » Sat Oct 25, 2008 11:25 pm

Edit: Fuck it... seems no ones even ntoiced that i have posted... people are too self absorbed... :roll:
Last edited by Chainsaw man on Sun Oct 26, 2008 1:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Count Roland

Post by Count Roland » Sun Oct 26, 2008 12:42 am

Ogier finds a particularly filthy broken spoon, cleans it and holds it up to the light, than sticks it in the dirt and finally into the band of his loincloth. "that'll teach them to eat spiders" he mutters while cramming flies and feathers down his throat.

blood-shard

Post by blood-shard » Sun Oct 26, 2008 3:53 am

Samuel goes forward too open the door but too late.A big cattish hand busts through the door and chokes samuel Then pulls him through the door whit brute force that crashes whole the door.There he stood 2 of the best partners head too head.Samuel managed only too speak his name very silent "Jin".

Name:Jin
Equipment:dual daito-katana's,a big crossbow whit a barrel attacheded that loads it(like a revolver)
Race:ocelot
Phys/look: 6,9, 320 pounds, he's having three big scars on he's chest the half of he's right ear has been cut off
story:Jin goes way back whit samuel and they were like best friends and
a great team.But something went wrong on their last contract together and Jin were punished hard by the great Zaru for not killing samuel the now X member of the brotherhood.Jin feels he's punishment were samuels fault and now seeks revenge on him.

Jin looked at samuel that were unconsciously hanging like a doll in Jins big fist.He had a big grin on he's face then suddenly he felt an edged and sharp item that strafed he's head and cutted off some of he's fur----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Samuel all the time had closed eyes and now pointed a throwing knife too Jins belly but he dident look just a bit surprised but stripped samual's from he's last knife and then deliverd a fatal punch that hit samuel right in he's face that sent him flying through the window landing on the rocky ground. He standed back up and saw Jin looking through the window and showed samuel that he had he's weapons then left off from the town whit the weapons.Samuel could do nothing about it.A kid(rabbit) stood over samuals head and looked straight at him then said"are you okay Mr.

samual got back up on he's feet then asked the kid "hey kid would you go look for one of my friends whit a fighters look and a bandaged wrist tell him where i am or bring him here its importent i need he's help