Lugaru WTFISGOINGON RP!

The place to discuss all things Lugaru.
Ragdollmaster

Re: Lugaru RP!

Post by Ragdollmaster » Sun Oct 26, 2008 12:33 pm

I think he's just being an NP controller, someone without a mainstream major character who's just making minor events happen.

Like an angry god messing with our heads.

blood-shard
Location: in a house in a heartbeat 28 miles away 28 days later

Post by blood-shard » Sun Oct 26, 2008 12:37 pm

oh okay xD RP: samual fell on he's knees and on too the dust. he were paralised by he's own medicine as a side effect just what he feared he could still talk but he were just there on the ground being able do nothing but wait for it too stop

Glabbit

Post by Glabbit » Sun Oct 26, 2008 12:37 pm

It's a lot more fun that way too, and adds a little more ambience to the story =3
In this round, call me Gaia: Earth, the world, the animals... other than the player-animals xP

Anyway, let's not get off-topic:

The vulture settled down on a branch of a nearby tree, patiently waiting for its prey to die and become isolated.
The eagle remained silent.

blood-shard

Post by blood-shard » Sun Oct 26, 2008 12:40 pm

samual saw the vulture stared at him "oh no you dont you bastard im not dead yet shu shu"

Ragdollmaster

Post by Ragdollmaster » Sun Oct 26, 2008 12:48 pm

The growling wolves and rabbits backed off a bit, in fear of the hyena and his odd sword. Suddenly, Celias drew out a small bottle filled with a bit of the poison he had bought. Opening it, he poured it down the side of the blade, impregnating it with the poison for the time being. "Anyone else?" he asked. Two rabbits with Bo staffs stepped up and charged forward, and it was all he could do to block the rapidity of the blows- before he found a solid foothold. Then he leaped forward and stabbed one, then removed his blade in a spinning motion and blocked the strong blow from the second one. Using his foot and sword, he disarmed the bo staff, and it flew across the town center, where it struck the wood of the inn and broke a large section through. Gulping, the rabbit backed off as his fellow slowly cringed in pain from the poison. "It's not lethal in that amount, luckily for you." Celias finally re-sheathed his blade and backed away from the circle. "Ah, screw that hyena! Let's get on with killing those rabbits!" a wolf growled. The other wolves agreed and drew their weapons. "Wanna be a hero this time, half-breed?" "No thanks, you guys can kill each other for me." Celias replied, as he walked into the inn.

blood-shard

Post by blood-shard » Sun Oct 26, 2008 1:00 pm

samual looked at him walk away " CELIAS... KIDDO dont turn your back on me where ya going "

Glabbit

Post by Glabbit » Sun Oct 26, 2008 1:02 pm

The vulture gave the wolves a sideways look, then continued staring at the wounded characters astray on the ground.

Far away, the eagle flew home.

blood-shard

Post by blood-shard » Sun Oct 26, 2008 1:11 pm

finaly samual began to be able too move he's legs abit "ooh yeah come on mooooove"

Lotus Wolf

Post by Lotus Wolf » Sun Oct 26, 2008 1:51 pm

Then Xei was there pulling Samuel out of the way as the bar-fight continued. He dragged him back to the room in the hotel he had rented. "You can have my room, seeing as yours was mangled. I don't think i'll sleep tonight." Xei said. He then left Samuel to recover in safety. Returning to the lobby he found Mark smoking a pipe, sitting in a lounging chair. You gonna stand at the garrison all night?" Mark asked. "I think i'll watch for those damned cats. The others might get brave like that last one did." Xei said. Mark nodded and returned to his pipe. Xei exited the Inn, and walked toward the garrison (Outer Wall). He nodded to the guards there, and took a place along the western side, facing the direction they had come.

blood-shard

Post by blood-shard » Sun Oct 26, 2008 1:55 pm

samual went out of the bed "danm it im allways in the way.. i better get moving ive done what i could" he packed he's gear and left a card on the table by the bed and then crawled trough the window and down running too the exit of the city

Lotus Wolf

Post by Lotus Wolf » Sun Oct 26, 2008 2:58 pm

Xei caught Samuels arm and pulled him away from the gates. "Where do you think you're going? You're in no condition to travel. and like it or not, you're with us now. We help you, you help us, you watch my back i'll watch yours, that kind of thing. Why would you be leaving now?" Xei said.

blood-shard

Post by blood-shard » Sun Oct 26, 2008 3:02 pm

"i.... i have to go for a while far away. im putting people into danger its not like you cant take care of your selfs but im in the way.. ill return i promise" samual said

Lotus Wolf

Post by Lotus Wolf » Sun Oct 26, 2008 3:20 pm

Xei raised an eyebrow, then released his grip on Samuels arm, raising the hand in a gesture of indifference. He watched Samuel leave the city, and travel off to the south. I wonder if he understands that leaving wont take the danger away.

blood-shard

Post by blood-shard » Sun Oct 26, 2008 3:24 pm

samual wandered off as it got dark he camped in a cave near a big river.it were nice too be out there close too the water fall that ran from the mountain called on top of the heaven. he lit up a fire and then went out to catch some fish

Count Roland

Post by Count Roland » Sun Oct 26, 2008 4:39 pm

Ogier Ran at the city and began furiously hacking at the walls with a stick he than proceeded to cut the stick in half with his shamshir and criticize it for attacking "such a nice wall" he enters the city.