Lugaru WTFISGOINGON RP!

The place to discuss all things Lugaru.
blood-shard
Location: in a house in a heartbeat 28 miles away 28 days later

Re: Lugaru RP!

Post by blood-shard » Sun Oct 26, 2008 4:42 pm

samual came by a group of raiders that were headed too loncus. one of them had came a cross too take a leak just as samual did a neck snap on him took he's gear and armor. he went after the group dísguised as a raider.samual took some of the water he got from the river and allmost choked in it when he saw who were leading the group of raiders he quickly putted on the raiders helmet and went after the front group so he could hear what they were talking about.samual thought too himself- I KNEW IT! ofcours jin that filthy ocelot couldent play this game fair and square he planned on taking revenge on Xei he had a 500 raiders or just about whit him he planned too storm the town.
"For now i can do nothing but too play it safe"

Ragdollmaster

Post by Ragdollmaster » Sun Oct 26, 2008 5:15 pm

Celias, meanwhile, had been busy in his room with some preparations. He'd bought some flexible armor at the weapons shop, as his last encounter with the alpha had shown him that he'd been fairly unprepared for the war. He drew his sword, set the center weighted, and moved to the gate. "Hey," he said to Xei. "I saw Samuel leaving. He say where he going?" "Not specifically, just that he'll be back." Xei replied. Celias grunted. He looked out at the timberline, where he could hear the activity of wildcats. "How many d'you reckon?" he asked Ronin, who had silently joined the night vigil. "Good half dozen, at least. Split into two groups." "Ai... let's each take two, then. Make sure to divide them up before you kill them. We're not exactly running low on gold but we should have enough for large emergencies." Celias rolled down to feral and ran toward the trees. Ronin gave a raspy chuckle. "Always eager. You gonna go, Xei?"
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There were two wildcats roaming a small patch of bushes, looking for prey. Celias was up in a tree and grabbed his crossbow. He set it up to fire two arrows simultaneously; one tipped with oil, one flaming. He jumped from tree to tree, and caught the attention of one of the cats. He growled quietly and jumped up onto the trees to follow Celias; his follow noticed nothing. Just as the cat jumped into a very leafy tree full of small, thin branches, Celias fired the arrows into the bark a few inches away from the cats head; his eyes went wide as the tree went up like a stack of firewood. The cat howled in pain and jumped out the tree, where a poison arrow caught him in the chest. He collapsed into a limp form mid-air and hit the ground hard. Celias quickly leaped down and scavenged the corpse; he found a pair of metal claws, which would prove useful, and a katana. "Hmm... claws and a katana? Seems like a deep East mercenary. What's he doing out here?" It was then that Celias noticed the type of cat; a Bengal Tiger. "He's definitely been payed to come here. That's odd... I thought all of these wildcats were just, well, wild." The other wildcat came into the opening and leapt at Celias. Celias drew his blade and shoved it between the tiger's claws; he flipped them off his hand and then delivered a sharp kick to his stomach, then hurled the tiger against a tree. The stunned tiger only could watch as Celias delivered a non-fatal stab to it that pinned it to the tree. Celias walked behind the tree, and broke both of the tiger's arms. He walked back around to the front of the tree. "What are payed mercenaries doing here? TALK!" He drew his knife and pointed it at the cat's throat.
Last edited by Ragdollmaster on Sun Oct 26, 2008 5:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Count Roland

Post by Count Roland » Sun Oct 26, 2008 5:17 pm

ogier steals a fork from the bar, and than goes and stands on the wall of the city.

blood-shard

Post by blood-shard » Sun Oct 26, 2008 5:35 pm

samual scattered from the group of wolfes and rabbits and went over too a tree where he heard painfull moans and a familiare voice

Chainsaw man

Post by Chainsaw man » Sun Oct 26, 2008 6:03 pm

For those of you who IGNORED my post I will quote it and finaly introduce my new charictor :evil:
Chainsaw man wrote: New Charictor:

Name: Colicdasi
Race: Feline (tiger stripes)
Personaility: Some may consider him crazy. He lugs around an old peace of Human Technoligy he calls the Toothed blade (Chainsaw) and he seems to talk to people that arnt really there. Mysterus things happen when he is around, and he knows stuff that others dont... his speach is very odd, containing no parragraphs...
Equiptment: Chainsaw(so far, unoperational), Brest plate, and a copy of a holy parchment from a Scribe.
Behind Celias was another cat. He cleared his throat to get his attention, and spoke.
"That foool is gonna spit right in your face because he is not telling you but I will tell you for him because Lurren thinks i should tell you int that right Lurren?" He seems to look off to an empty coner and grins. His first impression makes him strange to all present...

He moves to push right past Celias. the Strange feline states "Give me your hand fool!" to the pinned cat...

Ragdollmaster

Post by Ragdollmaster » Sun Oct 26, 2008 6:59 pm

Celias growled and slashed up with the blade, killing the pinned cat. "If you're going to tell me, his life is useless to me." His sword was in one hand, the knife in the other. He sheathed the knife, then tilted the sword back to put the weight on the hilt; he had no clue how fast this guy could moved, and that strange machine on his back reminded him of something. "You should explain why Japanese mercs are up here, and why you have that human weapon on your back."

Chainsaw man

Post by Chainsaw man » Sun Oct 26, 2008 7:25 pm

"I am Colicdasi and you are..." he takes his free hand and claps it down on on the Hyenas shoulder with frightning speed. He seems to 'tune in' after three seconds of silence he speeks frightningly fast "You are Celias, a wandering mercinary you are to die from a broken heart you also acsepted the boon from some one of Rocky hall and inturn have cursed your soul from acsepting the Astral Stone"

He sudenly breaks contact from Celias with his hand and takes a deep breath, like someone just tryed to drown him.

He spends a moment breathing heavy...
This Cat moved so erraticly one could not plot what they were to do next, but now, he seems to be drained, weakend, the hand that heald his contraption droped the blade of it to the ground, yet it was deturmined to hold on.

he turned back to the Hyena and Grined like a devil "Shall we wall and talk?"

Ragdollmaster

Post by Ragdollmaster » Sun Oct 26, 2008 7:29 pm

Celias turned to Colicdasi. "I'll call you Colic for short. By the way, my actual name is Zonithaniael (Zone-Eh-Than-Ee-Al). My heart broke a long time ago. The whole 'cursing my soul' thing was a fun touch I decided to add to my lying subconsciousness." He grinned. "I know... you're someone who can read minds. But you can't read the truth. You can only read into the subconsciousness. Usually, that's good enough. But some people like me can filter lies to their subconsciousness. In which case, you're wasting energy. I do go by Celias as an alias though." He heard a scuffling. "You can join us for our 'walk and talk', Samuel." Celias said.

Chainsaw man

Post by Chainsaw man » Sun Oct 26, 2008 7:46 pm

The Feline is not fool by Denile, how ever, like all things he has come to learn that when they are ready to resolve they will.

"Im not here to solve your problem but you are here to solve a wrong doing"
He continues to to slouch a bit as he walks.
Last edited by Chainsaw man on Mon Oct 27, 2008 2:24 am, edited 3 times in total.

Lotus Wolf

Post by Lotus Wolf » Sun Oct 26, 2008 7:51 pm

Xei and Ronin parted at the gate and took two of the cats each. They both had little trouble dispatching them. They then joined Celias and the new cat in a clearing. "Eastern mercenaries." Xei said. "I already know." said Celias. Xei had collected two hand claws and two katana's from the dead mercs. Ronin had similar spoils. Xei unsheathed his Sword, which began glowing with the transparent fire again, and held it at his side. The new cat had human technology, looked slightly crazed. Then Xei heard a twig snap behind him, and the blade turned black, as he turned and readied himself for an attack as he moved toward the sound.

Lotus Wolf

Post by Lotus Wolf » Sun Oct 26, 2008 10:41 pm

Samuel entered the clearing, and Xei re-sheathed his sword. "Where did you get off to?" Xei asked him. panting Samuel replied. "500... *Pant Pant* ...Merc's heading this way... *pant pant* ...led by Jin, the one you chased off." Samuel Said. He had clearly run back, and heard them speaking. "We better get back inside then." said Xei.

blood-shard

Post by blood-shard » Mon Oct 27, 2008 2:25 am

let me kill him plz saidd samual... "this is my doing i can take him by my self if you hold the others back but we need too make a trap and lure them in too the city" he said while having a very serious look in his eyes

Lotus Wolf

Post by Lotus Wolf » Mon Oct 27, 2008 2:42 am

"We can't bring a fight inside the city, it would endanger to many innocents." Xei said. Mark joined them. "Whats up guys?" he said. "500 alleged raiders is whats up, Mark." Said Ronin. The sound of marching feet came to them. "They are coming." said Celias.

Chainsaw man

Post by Chainsaw man » Mon Oct 27, 2008 2:50 am

Colicdasi Orderd with command "Find me the most pure of spirits (booz) to power the war machine no one getsout alive, no one escapes!"

He waits a moment "Fool, run to the inn and get me something strong!"

Lotus Wolf

Post by Lotus Wolf » Mon Oct 27, 2008 3:05 am

"Mark!" barked Xei. Mark nodded then ran full-pelt into he town, he returned moments later, carrying a large keg labeled: Pure Alcohol, Do not drink! "Where'd you get that!?" Xei said astonished. "Paid the barkeeper 30GP for it, asked him for something to strong to drink." Colic moved up, with a gilded expression on his face. He lowered the human tool from his back, and filled a small hole with as much of the alcohol as it would hold, about half the keg. Then he began to pull on a string, and the contraption began making strange and loud noises.