Lugaru WTFISGOINGON RP!

The place to discuss all things Lugaru.
Ragdollmaster

Re: Lugaru RP?

Post by Ragdollmaster » Fri Oct 17, 2008 3:34 pm

Alright then, now we're getting somewhere!

Name: Celias
Race: Hyena
Personality: Morbid sense of humor, high level of intelligence, certain distrust in dealings with other races including his own.
Equipment: Sword, crossbow, small knife.
Physical Description: 6'3, 250 pounds of mostly muscle, large claws and fangs.
Background Information: A dark family history reveals his oldest ancestors were part of an anarchist clan of roving creatures composed of the darker and primordial felines and canines alive. As a result, he is a cocktail of advantages that separate the powerful species of animals- but he also has all their weaknesses.

Sitting in a corner of the tavern sharpening his sword, Celias was up for action. He knew there was a fight going on not too far away- but he was a mercenary. He would unleash his killing force only if an advantage came to him. He had no care for the silly political dealings of rabbits, no pre-destined side; and besides, entering freelance into a battle would be too complicated. Caught up in the fight, neither side would pay particular attention to him- if he dived straight in, he was likely to get killed by the hordes of rabbits. If he tried to approach either of the commanders, he would be assumed an assassin and attacked by elite guards.

At the moment, there were only a few people in the tavern. The most prominent of them was a middle-aged looking rabbit with a scar engraved across one eye. Both of his eyes gave off the kind of look that was only seen in those calloused by constant violence. Hmph. Looks like the kind of guy I might be able to get along with. Can't bother now, though.

[sorry if this was a bit TL;DR. I kinda get caught up writing this stuff ><]

Grayswandir
Short end of the stick

Post by Grayswandir » Fri Oct 17, 2008 8:26 pm

Whats with everyone playing dark, brooding, violent, psychotic, angry, morbid depressed characters?
Anyway, I'll just use my character from the previous Lugaru RP.

Lotus Wolf

Re: Lugaru RP

Post by Lotus Wolf » Sat Oct 18, 2008 12:42 am

Name: Xei
Race: Wolf
Personality: Withdrawn, he is a man (Wolf) of few words that speaks only when there is need. Moderately wise for his years, he knows much of the terrain, and is a skilled Woodsman. Generally travels alone, and would rather attend to his own business than that of others.
Equipment: Knife, Yew Bow, Sharpening Stone.
Description: 6'5", 283 lbs. Tattered black and red coat. Missing his left pinky finger. Long scar running from his right eyebrow, over his eyelid, and through the corner of his mouth. Sharp, fierce eyes.
Background: Born of a dying pack, he is the soul survivor of an attack made by a lone rabbit. He learned by himself from the age of 7, when he lost his family.

Xei entered the tavern quietly, and sat alone in a corner, slightly hidden by a curve in the walls. He notices a large hyena, and a gruff-looking rabbit. The hyena had glanced at him a few times but his attention seemed centered on the rabbit. Xei regarded them both with a steady, casual gaze. The smell of war had crept back into the land, and he had no desire to get into unnecessary bar-fights.

Chainsaw man

Post by Chainsaw man » Sat Oct 18, 2008 6:53 am

Grayswandir wrote:Whats with everyone playing dark, brooding, violent, psychotic, angry, morbid depressed characters?
Anyway, I'll just use my character from the previous Lugaru RP.
Who was that? a Bar Keeper Right?
Fill out his Sheet here please... :)

Role Play: Oscar Sits in the center of the room, a jug of booz by his side made from fermented Carrots and Cabbage. it was quite unplesant in smell. His one eye Scans the room judging everyone Harshly. He noitces a Hyena giving him a look his way, he thinks... Coming to think of it all, he aint seen manny Hyena's around Lugaru at all.

He continues to look around for Suitabe people he can employ, just entering the Tavern he sees a wolf Who looks like hs roughed it. He annalizes him and Comes up with the conclusion he was some runt of the litter that finnaly got kicked out of the pack.

He says aloud "Boy dose this Inn serve some of the Strangest folk."

Ragdollmaster

Post by Ragdollmaster » Sat Oct 18, 2008 10:20 am

Celias' eyes flitted up to where Oscar was sitting and he let out a low growl, revealing his teeth. He knew most people on Lugaru weren't accustomed to seeing anything but wolves, rabbits, birds, and sub-species. Then he noticed the wolf who had entered- rough beyond age, his personality altered by violence like so many of those on Lugaru. Wait for them to make the first move, he thought to himself.

Lotus Wolf

Post by Lotus Wolf » Sat Oct 18, 2008 1:26 pm

As the gruff semi-old rabbit spoke Xei's ears pricked up, and the hair on his neck stood up. The comment could have been taken in many ways, but the Rabbits tone had implied somewhat of an insult. he remained silent for a time, allowing the rabbit to take a swig of the odoriferous moonshine. This rabbit may be reaching older years, but he has the look of power about him. Better to let him move, if he must.

Grayswandir
Short end of the stick

Post by Grayswandir » Sat Oct 18, 2008 1:33 pm

Name: Odin Kilgore
Race: Earthworm...Jim...er...car...no...Rabbit
Personality: Fairly calm and quiet, enjoys messing with others, fairly good with people
Appearance: Grey fur with white streaks down his back, one green eye, one blue eye, wears a set of light, flexible studded leather armor with dark green pants (wears and apron when working)
Equipment: Set of knives, Slingshot and Pellets, Foot claws, Cooking equipment
Abilities of Note: Bartending, mixing drinks, a good brawler (bar fighting), good with improvised weaponry
Faults: Borderline alcoholic, angers easily when drunk, hates loud, arrogant people
Relatives: None living

Ragdollmaster

Post by Ragdollmaster » Sat Oct 18, 2008 2:08 pm

While he didn't want to start a fight, he didn't want to appear weak either. "Just who are you talking to, old man?" the hyena asked in a gruff tone towards Oscar.

invertin

Post by invertin » Sat Oct 18, 2008 6:26 pm

It's a bit annoying that I made this topic and put this (quite small) bit of work into this, and now I don't want to RP at all anymore. ¬.¬

DARN ME AND MY RANDOM PERSONALLITY CHANGES

I blame TV, the internet, and puberty.

Ragdollmaster

Post by Ragdollmaster » Sat Oct 18, 2008 7:11 pm

Arg, damn you. I've been waiting for replies.

You will RP, invertin OO *stares at invertin until the Force convinces him*

Lotus Wolf

Post by Lotus Wolf » Sat Oct 18, 2008 9:35 pm

*hahaha*

Xei can feel the tension in the room rising. This better settle out. he thinks... Then the hyena spoke, and his comment left the situation teetering precariously, ready to tip in either direction. "Bartender! Get the old man some finer ale. I believe the 'shine' is making him grumpy." He said, Raising a gold piece.

Chainsaw man

Post by Chainsaw man » Sun Oct 19, 2008 8:27 am

Oscar chuckled, it was sickly arrogant one "meant nothing by it kid." He says to both Exotic Caniveros. He continues to talk to Xei after a few sips of Ale "its not often we see your Kind down these parts, Names Captan Oscar, Im from Rockyhall, you must be?"

Lotus Wolf

Post by Lotus Wolf » Sun Oct 19, 2008 12:12 pm

"Xei," Said Xei. "I'm down from the Northern Icelands, pleased to meet you."
He shook Oscars hand experimentally, the rabbit had a strong grip, and sharp eyes.
"Captan, you say, of Military, or Seafaring rank?"

Ragdollmaster

Post by Ragdollmaster » Sun Oct 19, 2008 1:17 pm

"I'd say military, though I'd be guessing." Celias said. He came over to where the two where by the stools. "Celias. I'm a hyena from one of the northern hybrid-clans." The bar-keep turned to him and asked him for an order. "I'm not one for alcohol." he said. "Don't take offense by my earlier reply. It's how a lot of idiots have started bar fights with me- I wanted to make sure you weren't heading towards that direction, play it safe, y'know?"

Grayswandir
Short end of the stick

Post by Grayswandir » Sun Oct 19, 2008 5:21 pm

Odin wanders into the bar and then looks around at all the patrons. Analyzing everyone with half-lidded eyes, he loudly belches and then moves to an empty corner seat and rests his feet on the table. Scratching his ears he pulls out a small book and begins flipping through it.