The Weapon Shop

The place to discuss all things Lugaru.
Anton
pretty cool guy

Re: The Weapon Shop

Post by Anton » Wed Nov 30, 2011 12:06 pm

So... I've noticed that your website seems to be... missing... I hope you didn't lose all your files... If you want, I'll set up a subdomain on my website that you can use... send me an email info@ anton riehl dot com . We'll figure out a way for you to host all your weapons there...

GTMais

Post by GTMais » Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:04 pm

Hi Lotus Wolf!

I ran into a problem when i loaded up Lugaru with my custom sword inside, i did as your tutorial said, to align the tip along the x axis and the blade along the y axis...

Then i exported the model as a solid, i ran into a few problems along the way, but the major one was the weapon placement being opposite.. Instead of a blade up stance, the weapon is held blade down, like the staff.. and the weapon sheathed looks really awkward as it seem attached to the hip from the handle with the tip of the blade pointing outwards and infront, rather than it hanging down at an angle.. I hope you could help me with this problem.. =D I'll post pictures soon and the weapon once i got the problem settled..

Thanks!

P.S: I used Wings3d to model the weapon... Before exporting it in 3ds. and importing it into blender to be adjusted to scale with the original sword model..

Lotus Wolf

Post by Lotus Wolf » Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:04 pm

Yep, website's down. Server crash, lost everything.

Never fear, I'll probably dig a fairly recent copy out of one of the old hard drives sitting in my desk.

However, I probably won't be hosting it where I normally do. I'll give Anton an email once I get the site back together, hopefully hosting on his webspace will allow me to avoid losses like this in the future.

As for the modelling issue... Just flip it around in belender, point the tip at X- not X.

Count Roland

Post by Count Roland » Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:22 pm

Don't tell us the website's down! tell us you're blacking it out for sopa. indefinitely.

Lotus Wolf

Post by Lotus Wolf » Thu May 31, 2012 4:12 pm

Ok guys, here's the scoop;

I've been undergoing a whole lot of life changes recently and I appear to have lost any means of retrieving the old website files from my old hard drives. There's hope in the future, I'll buy a cord to plug the drive into a usb port at some point. The problem is that even if I do that, the drive the files were on may have been stolen from me during said life changes.

I'm very sorry you guys, maybe some of you older members could pool your downloaded weapon files?

Jakeukalane

Post by Jakeukalane » Fri Jun 08, 2012 2:39 pm

I have almost all the files of your Weapon Shop. Only I have to say that I mixed with others... but you will now which one is yours I think...

this is my email: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/29138148/tuscriaturas/email.png you can email me there to ask me for the files and I will send you when I have time.

Greetings!

ps. i hope you are trying to say the same thing that I understand...

Jendraz

Post by Jendraz » Fri Jun 15, 2012 6:31 pm

Hey Lotus! It's been a long time. Glad to see the site is still go--

...oh.

Ovation_King

Post by Ovation_King » Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:23 pm

hey guys. i'm new to this whole "Lugaru/Mods" thing, but i have beaten several of them. i'm a bit fuzzy on how to get them to work. could someone please tell me how to activate map packs and how to access downloaded weapons?
thanks all!
Francisco

masoko

Post by masoko » Fri Nov 02, 2012 11:55 am

Where can I get this awesome stuff?