The Weapon Shop

The place to discuss all things Lugaru.
Fatal1ty

Re: The Weapon Shop

Post by Fatal1ty » Sat Sep 26, 2009 4:07 pm

Your weapons ROCK! I downloaded Lugaru Empire, and I downloaded your trident, tanto, and your Katana (revised). And they all look awesome in the game! I especially like the trident, it really goes well with the theme! But I recommend including what model each weapon is based off of, like "Trident" (Staff) Just for convenience sakes. other than that, your stuff looks awesome! great work!

Lotus Wolf

Post by Lotus Wolf » Mon Sep 28, 2009 12:55 am

Will do, thanks for the feedback :)

Looking back on a lot of my models/textures I'm finding myself somewhat amazed that they were/are such a hit, a lot of them are pretty lame in the detail/effort section. :oops:

New weapons coming soon!

rudel_ic
official Wolfire heckler

Post by rudel_ic » Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:54 am

Lotus Wolf wrote: Looking back on a lot of my models/textures I'm finding myself somewhat amazed that they were/are such a hit, a lot of them are pretty lame in the detail/effort section. :oops:
Nah, they're pretty cool. Plus, we all have to start somewhere.
New weapons coming soon!
Wintastic!

Eagle0600
Location: Brisbane, QLD, Australia, Southern Hemisphere, Earth, Sol, Inner Rim, Orion Arm, Milky-Way, Universe

Post by Eagle0600 » Mon Sep 28, 2009 5:36 pm

Yeah, those weapons are actually pretty good. I mean, they fit with the graphics of the game.

Lotus Wolf

Post by Lotus Wolf » Mon Sep 28, 2009 6:49 pm

True, but if you look at my first work and the last few, the difference was mostly time/effort. I guess I was pretty lazy back then. :(

Mike_Cuzins
Twitch

Post by Mike_Cuzins » Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:28 pm

Lotus Wolf wrote:True, but if you look at my first work and the last few, the difference was mostly time/effort. I guess I was pretty lazy back then. :(
I'm definitely seeing huge improvement, but thats not to say your first works weren't good :wink:

blood-shard
Location: in a house in a heartbeat 28 miles away 28 days later

Post by blood-shard » Tue Sep 29, 2009 8:48 am

Lotus Wolf wrote:True, but if you look at my first work and the last few, the difference was mostly time/effort. I guess I was pretty lazy back then. :(
Dude we all love you weapons and your other work its awesome and you're awesome, i still havent finished one single project for lugaru thats lazyness xD it doesent matter though my things suck xD

Lotus Wolf

Post by Lotus Wolf » Tue Sep 29, 2009 5:21 pm

I don't think they suck, I've seen a lot of good stuff from you.

Snake Tongue Sword
Forged by the snake people, this sword resembles the weapon used by their god Oroborae. The twin tips give the sword a unique feel, and the extra weight at the tip that they create makes for heavier cuts. Enjoy!

blood-shard

Post by blood-shard » Wed Sep 30, 2009 5:09 am

Lotus Wolf wrote:I don't think they suck, I've seen a lot of good stuff from you.

Snake Tongue Sword
Forged by the snake people, this sword resembles the weapon used by their god Oroborae. The twin tips give the sword a unique feel, and the extra weight at the tip that they create makes for heavier cuts. Enjoy!
Thats what i call a throat cutter :D its too bad i put so much effort into the blade a gave you so long ago its the only good thing ive made so far xD

Lotus Wolf

Post by Lotus Wolf » Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:41 pm

:D That was a great blade, but it was too complex for Lugaru. Send me another if you want to get some of your work up.

blood-shard

Post by blood-shard » Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:29 pm

Lotus Wolf wrote::D That was a great blade, but it was too complex for Lugaru. Send me another if you want to get some of your work up.
Man that would be great :D i just havent been modeling in blender for long now because ive been busy ._. im trying too gather the remaining pieces from my game project. :(
BTW i dont know if you have changed Email or something cuz i cant see if you are ever on msn XD

Lotus Wolf

Post by Lotus Wolf » Thu Oct 01, 2009 6:40 pm

Pidgin doesn't work so well with dialup, but i'm on whenever it lets me. If you or anyone wants to email me, i've changed to [email protected] (girlfriend made it, so don't ask XD) I can check that one a lot more than I can get on msn with it. If you catch me on msn we can chat for as long as dialup holds out... :?

RabidRabbit

Post by RabidRabbit » Sat Oct 10, 2009 7:32 am

Hey LotusWolf, could you talk to whoever made the campaign switcher/downloader about a weapon switcher/downloader? I swap campaigns a lot and don't want to have to manually reinstall your weapons each time.

iambored2006

Post by iambored2006 » Sun Oct 11, 2009 10:53 am

Hey, Lotus Wolf, i'm new here but ive seen all the posts so i have a request-
could you make a Khepesh Sword?
here's a pic
(i want it so much coz a couple thousand years ago, my people (i'm jewish) used this weapon to kick ass!) :D

Lotus Wolf

Post by Lotus Wolf » Sun Oct 11, 2009 11:48 am

No problem, I'll get right on that. :)