Darwinian

Re: Lotus Wolf's Weapon Shop

Post by Darwinian » Fri Oct 31, 2008 5:26 pm

oh cool a clothes/armor section
looking forward to updates

Aleol

Post by Aleol » Fri Oct 31, 2008 6:20 pm

Grayswandir wrote:A zweihander is basically a large two-handed sword of the medival era. Its gotten mutliple requests, so give him time, really you already have two zweihander's in the thread, the Berserk sword and the Hard Edge (not realistic zweihanders but still a zweihander). I think Lotus has a huge list of requests as it is.
It was actually a little jokey mock disappointment type thing...

But I still get your point

nutcracker

Post by nutcracker » Sat Nov 01, 2008 8:08 am

Grayswandir wrote:A zweihander is basically a large two-handed sword of the medival era. Its gotten mutliple requests, so give him time, really you already have two zweihander's in the thread, the Berserk sword and the Hard Edge (not realistic zweihanders but still a zweihander). I think Lotus has a huge list of requests as it is.
Doesnt zweihander mean two-handed?

Glabbit

Post by Glabbit » Sat Nov 01, 2008 10:11 am

More or less. But a specific kind.

Lotus Wolf

Post by Lotus Wolf » Sat Nov 01, 2008 10:40 pm

sorry i wasn't here yesterday, or today much. girlfriend came over and we walked my brother around for Halloween. :)

anyway, i will be working on the site a lot after the 3rd, this Monday for me. and yes there will be clothes and armor, along with weapons. which will be more diverse now that we can use more than just morphed squares. anyway, i hope everyone had a safe Halloween, or will have one, for those of you behind my current time... whatever, be safe-have fun. :D

Lotus Wolf

Post by Lotus Wolf » Sun Nov 02, 2008 3:23 am

hey Roland, and ragdollmaster? is this the kinda thing you wanted as a Durendal?

updated the website for the weapons: http://sites.google.com/site/lotuswolfsweaponshop/Home

nutcracker

Post by nutcracker » Sun Nov 02, 2008 4:23 am

Its kinda lame to have too handed sword what the bunny holds in one hand.

Lotus Wolf

Post by Lotus Wolf » Sun Nov 02, 2008 4:31 am

i explained the necessary file operations to make swords two handed, back under the Berserk sword... wait i'll just quote it...
OK, if you want to go the full mile with this, Switch the following animations: Switch "Swordfightidle" and "Swordfightidleboth" so that he will idle holding it with both hands. Then make a copy of "staffhit" and rename the copy "Swordslash" then replace the original "Swordslash" with the new one. you now have a two handed sword! :D

nutcracker

Post by nutcracker » Sun Nov 02, 2008 5:25 am

Cool!

edit: not working :p

Lotus Wolf

Post by Lotus Wolf » Sun Nov 02, 2008 7:29 pm

actually, make a copy of swordfightidle and make it swordfightidleboth, that works better, and if anyone wants to figure out better combinations for that, be my guest, gray thats your cue :D

Lotus Wolf

Post by Lotus Wolf » Sun Nov 02, 2008 8:16 pm

well, i hadn't read the thread "i have two weapons think will score in lugaru 2" and i just did, the first being a scythe. i made a scythe a while back but didn't post it because it obviously wouldn't cut as the pole-arm it obviously is. but hell, if you guys want it i'll post it. :)

Grayswandir
Short end of the stick

Post by Grayswandir » Sun Nov 02, 2008 11:31 pm

Lotus Wolf wrote:actually, make a copy of swordfightidle and make it swordfightidleboth, that works better, and if anyone wants to figure out better combinations for that, be my guest, gray thats your cue :D
I know of a few that look cool, I'll post the specific file names later, I'm not at my computer right now.

Lotus Wolf

Post by Lotus Wolf » Mon Nov 03, 2008 1:55 am

Anyone like that sword design? it takes up a lot of verticals (i think thats how to describe it) and therefor has a large file, about 160 kb. if anyone wants a slightly more rfined version of that kind of sword, i'll crank it out *snaps fingers* <like that< :) also i made a kind of mace, as the staff but it looks weird, so i'll try something a little different, but tell me if you like the idea. :wink: :mrgreen: :) :D

Grayswandir
Short end of the stick

Post by Grayswandir » Mon Nov 03, 2008 2:01 am

I did have a question, what was wrong with the Berserk sword? Earlier in the thread you mentioned that you didn't like how it turned out and you were going to release another version.

Lotus Wolf

Post by Lotus Wolf » Mon Nov 03, 2008 2:08 am

rudel had made a simple mistake with the new version of the converter, and it messed up the textures (actually the UV coordinates) beyond my ability to repair it easily, i'll probably fix it after he fixes the problem.