A question, I have.

The place to discuss all things Lugaru.
leDoOd
What custom title?

A question, I have.

Post by leDoOd » Thu Feb 17, 2005 2:01 pm

I just saw those introductory videos in the homepage of Lugaru in action...how did you guys manage to film those? Does it require any software? Hardware?

Thanks.

Nayr
wicked bad-ass title

Post by Nayr » Thu Feb 17, 2005 3:07 pm

leDoOd
What custom title?

Post by leDoOd » Fri Feb 18, 2005 6:11 am

For some reason, my version of Snapz pro starts up, displays the logo and then quits. Hmm...thanks anyways.

George the Flea

Post by George the Flea » Sat Feb 19, 2005 6:33 pm

leDoOd wrote:For some reason, my version of Snapz pro starts up, displays the logo and then quits. Hmm...thanks anyways.
It doesn't quit. Snapz runs in the background and doesn't show up in the dock. After you've run the program, hit command-shift-3 (the default invoke command) and from there you'll be able to set the preferences to whatever keystroke you want it to respond to.

Additionally, it automatically adds itself to your login items the first time you start it, so you've probably always got it running if you've run it once.

If you want more information, you might start by reading the manual, conveniently located in the Snapz Pro X folder as a PDF.

leDoOd
What custom title?

Post by leDoOd » Tue Feb 22, 2005 11:19 am

Don't treat me like a n00b, I know what I'm doing. :o

Really, I tried pressing cmd+shift+3 right after it quit, but I still got the regular pdf screen shot. I then double clicked it again and it showed the splash screen, then it quit. Screenshots did nothing. I can't access the manual because it is with my computer case back in the USA, while I am visiting in France. :roll: Tough luck, eh?

Meh...c'est la vie.