Lugaru RP!

The place to discuss all things Lugaru.
blood-shard
Location: in a house in a heartbeat 28 miles away 28 days later

Re: Lugaru RP!

Post by blood-shard » Tue Nov 04, 2008 7:36 am

Shardik had come through a large dark forrest whit a river running through it. the only way too get over were an old ropebridge that dident realy look like it would hold much longer but he had too get across

Grayswandir
Short end of the stick

Post by Grayswandir » Wed Nov 05, 2008 12:13 am

blood-shard wrote:Shardik had come through a large dark forrest whit a river running through it.
((And there were two people fly fishing in the middle of it...What no one's seen that movie?
Sorry, I'm a bit lost here, I've been busy with homework and other things. So everyone's off outside of the inn/bar now? ))

Count Roland

Post by Count Roland » Wed Nov 05, 2008 12:32 am

Ogier is wandering around in a swamp hacking at trees and branches with his scimitar.

Lotus Wolf

Post by Lotus Wolf » Wed Nov 05, 2008 1:40 am

Xei, Celias (and his friends) are carrying goods back to his fortess/hideout.

blood-shard
Location: in a house in a heartbeat 28 miles away 28 days later

Post by blood-shard » Wed Nov 05, 2008 9:02 am

shardik decides too run across but two rabbits whit spears steps out from each of their tree holding the bridge. :rabbit 1,rabbit 2"STOP! give us the password!.shardik looked at them then he said "seriously i dont have time for kids games step aside or ill use you for cooking my dinner or well ill cook you and feast on you" the rabbits looked at shardik and said together "none shall pass the bridge too the rocky hall. "i have no idea what a rocky hall is but i wanna go there now move whit you and your toy sticks or ill shove ehm up on you guys where sun will never shine!"

Count Roland

Post by Count Roland » Sat Nov 08, 2008 9:09 pm

Ogier gets stuck in the swamp.

invertin

Post by invertin » Sun Nov 09, 2008 12:38 pm

Grayswandir wrote:
blood-shard wrote:Shardik had come through a large dark forrest whit a river running through it.
((And there were two people fly fishing in the middle of it...What no one's seen that movie?
Sorry, I'm a bit lost here, I've been busy with homework and other things. So everyone's off outside of the inn/bar now? ))
It'd be a good idea to look back, and just pretend you were sleeping the whole time or something.

But, yeah everyone appears to be in a swampy forest.

Ragdollmaster

Post by Ragdollmaster » Sun Nov 09, 2008 6:06 pm

Except for Xei and Celias. Because we're too pimp for swamps.

Lotus Wolf

Post by Lotus Wolf » Sun Nov 09, 2008 6:19 pm

HAHAHA!!! :lol:

(I'm not to sure what should be happening about now, cause its Celias' place we are going to, i'm kinda waiting for you to bring us there.)

Ragdollmaster

Post by Ragdollmaster » Sun Nov 09, 2008 7:39 pm

(We've... been there...)
Ragdollmaster wrote:~Time Passage: Into The City, Celias' Hideout~

The 8 had arrived at Celias hideout a little after sunrise. It appeared to be a small stone house, but the actual entrance was hidden in the ground, and Celias led them all to a larger space underground. There were weapons hanging on the walls, stores of food and water, 4 beds, and everything needed for a 'merchant' like Celias to stay alive. 5 of the helpers went, but Trevor stayed behind. "I've asked Jaheem (the local 'buyer') to come about midday. We've got 6 hours to harvest the rest of these bodies. Xei, do you have any idea on how to harvest?" Xei shook his head. "The only spoils I was ever interested in were the ones outside the corpses. I can clean and cut the furs, though. I'll start on the liger's."

~Time Passage: Midday~

"...about 3,000, eh, Jaheem?" Trevor was saying. Celias got up from his bed, where he'd taken a short nap, and walked over to the door as Trevor and Jaheem came in. "Ah, Celias, my good friend! It is nice to see you, and the goods you have amassed! Trevor said they were 3,000, but I figured he was exaggerating." Celias shook his head. "First up; 12 harvested bodies. One of them is worth two in itself- it's a liger." Jaheem whistled. "I see, I see. That's an easy 700 for me, 500 for you." (GP Gain-500) "Next, we've got..." They moved through all the weapons and scavenges they found. Jaheem took out a large bag and started setting down gold pieces in packs of 100. "Alright," Jaheem said. "I believe that is all the business I have here." He whistled and three servants came in, dragging off all the things to the ground level, where a convoy was waiting. "What'd I tell you? Easy 3,000. Here's your 1500," Celias said throwing a large pouch at Xei. "I'm gonna get some rest. Feel free to explore Lazual (La-Zoo-Al) if you can avoid starting any trouble. Oh, and try to stay away from the hawkers. They say that they 'actively sell', but in reality, they're just muggers with an clean slate- attack them and city guard might get on your tail."

Lotus Wolf

Post by Lotus Wolf » Sun Nov 09, 2008 8:31 pm

oops, my bad, i must have missed that with the page switch... :oops:

Xei walked up and out of the large underground enclosure. he moved into the city and began to let himself wander. A small shop caught his eye; "Lotus Wolf's Weapon Shop". Xei moved into it and found a wolf sitting in front of a kiln, forging a battle ax. "Excuse me," Xei said and the wolf turned around. "I need a sturdy spear, preferably on with points on the sides as well." The wolf reached into a cabinet and pulled out a spear nearly identical to the one he had broken. "150 GP." said the wolf. "Very cheap... is it a good weapon?" Xei asked. "Test it for yourself." the wolf took another spear, just like the one before, and walked into a back room, obviously used for testing weapons. He swung the spear violently at Xei, who blocked easily, but the blow would have shattered both spears had they not been well made. Xei retaliated and swung a roundhouse at the wolf, who parried with the spear (a hard maneuver) and sent the spear flying from Xei's grip. The wolf then placed his spear on two sawhorses and hit it with the other spear, it bent only a few degrees off angle. "Very well made." said the wolf. Xei paid the wolf the 150 GP and took the spear. "Return to Lotus Wolf's if you require equipment." said the wolf as Xei exited the shop.
~~~Time Passage~~~
Xei had returned to the hideout, and was meditating in front of a small bowl filled with burning incense and herbs, when Trevor walked into the room. "Trouble?" Xei asked without looking or opening his eyes. "Those cats you killed, more of them raided the convoy. Burned it all, and killed nearly everyone. Jaheem and I escaped, im sure we are not the only ones, but there may not have been many." Trevor said. Xei sighed, then placed a hand over the mouth of the bowl, extinguishing the incense, then he opened his eyes. "Wake Celias." Xei said. "Its time to go hunting."

Ragdollmaster

Post by Ragdollmaster » Sun Nov 09, 2008 8:50 pm

Trevor walked over to where Celias was curled up on a bed. "Celias. Wildcats... they destroyed most of the convoy." Celias' eyes opened and he sat up. "Crap... Is Jaheem okay?" "Yes. He, I, and a few others escaped, but most of them were killed. City guard chased them out pretty quickly, but they struck at amazing speeds. I barely had time to kill one before they fled." "Gah... we'll need to catch them." Getting up, Celias snapped the bandage off his leg. "Xei, have you found a replaceable weapon?" Xei held up the spear. "Good to go." Celias walked over to a door and opened it. It seemed to be an empty closet, but he moved over to the wall and pushed it in- it moved aside on a hinge and revealed a tunnel. Celias whistled 4 times and moved aside. Two wolves came in. "Kareem, Osaki, have you heard the news?" he asked. The darker one who he had addressed first, Kareem, growled. "The convoy destruction? Yes. We were getting ready to go hunt down those little cat bastards. I 'spose you and Trevor had the same idea." Osaki eyed Xei. "Traveling companion?" he asked. "Nah, old friend, Xei." Xei walked forward to shake their hands. "Pleasure. So... we off?"

(I know we're only supposed to RP one major character each- Trevor, Osaki, Kareem, anyone I feel bothered to name as a major character are official NPC's that anyone can RP.)

Lotus Wolf

Post by Lotus Wolf » Mon Nov 10, 2008 12:45 am

~about an hour later~
Xei, Kareem, Osaki, and Celias were scattered among the burnt remains of the convoy. Xei was interested in finding tracks. Kareem, and Osaki were looking for salvageable goods, and Celias was Identifying the remains of the dead. Xei found a set of small paw prints moving off into the wester mountains, and found that many others joined this route, and continued on up into the mountain range known as The Garath's. "The tracks lead up there!" Xei shouted across the hills to Celias. "Shall we follow?" Kareem Yelled. (They are far apart, scouting around the convoy remains, and only within shouting distance) Osaki added: "I say we kill am all, find their base of operations, cripple the cats for a time!" "Lets do it!" Celias yelled. and Xei began to scout further ahead along the dusty slope that lead to The Garath's.

Ragdollmaster

Post by Ragdollmaster » Mon Nov 10, 2008 6:32 pm

Celias had identified about a dozen people he'd known, and there were at least half a dozen bodies he couldn't identify because the facial characteristics were distorted physically from the attack. He started moving with the rest of the group. They were moving in a kind of diamond pattern, each about 50 feet away, just barely in shouting distance. Good, it reduces the chance of ambush and widens our perceptive ranges. he thought to himself. The Garath range was towering high above them, a forest standing in between. Celias could see where the timberline started to drop and was replaced by rock and then snow. It wasn't particularly cold, but they weren't exactly dressed for any winter conditions. Well, at least we got natural fur...

Count Roland

Post by Count Roland » Tue Nov 11, 2008 2:18 am

Suddenly, just as Ogier freed himself, A gigantic leopard leaped from the bushes stabbing at him with a spear, caught off guard and parrying madly, only Ogier's sheer awesome though somewhat nonexistent skills saved him from being gored multiple times by the stronger opponent, left and right back and forth they parried for what seemed like hours (though in reality probably a few minutes) until finally Ogier seized his chance driving his opponents spear into a tree and aiming a killing blow at the leopard's neck. however luck was on the opponent's side and ogier's scimitar was caught in the vines above. the leopard lunged forward only to have his skull meet the heavy edge of Ogiers falcata. as the leopard tumbled over, Ogier was already starting to hack it into smaller pieces.