Evil laugh

The place to discuss all things Lugaru.
Deck_52
spelenk iz hurd

Evil laugh

Post by Deck_52 » Sun Mar 06, 2005 4:38 am

haha this is pretty funny. i dont know if you have to do all of these things but if you become a wolf and go into slow motion whilst fighting 2 bunnies and you get tripped up, then a evil laugh sounds (ok this is a bit pointless but ive got nothin better 2 do) try it :arrow:

Shade of Blue

Post by Shade of Blue » Mon Mar 07, 2005 10:49 am

No, I think it happens whenever you're in a fight and get your ass bashed real good.
I think it's more of a yell of pain/death than a laugh.

mixolydian

Evil Laugh

Post by mixolydian » Sat Mar 12, 2005 2:22 pm

That evil laugh you hear happens when you go into slow motion. It is the "recognizing" chatter (slowed down considerably) that rabbits make when they see you, or are confused about something you did.

If you go into debug mode, and press b, you will hear this a lot more.

~Nathan

Chuckles

Post by Chuckles » Sun Mar 20, 2005 3:00 pm

Well, I haven't gotten around to ordering the full game yet so I was just messing around on Raider Sentries (on insane of course) and I wanted to see how easy it was to kill myself, so when I jumped pretty far I timed the roll in the air wrong and killed myself and got that evil laugh. Kind of strange if you ask me.

champrjk

weird laugh

Post by champrjk » Mon Mar 20, 2006 3:32 pm

I find that if i leg cannion a rabbit into another rabbit at close range it does the evil laugh and also if i leg cannon from a high place like up on a rock or off a cliff and mess up making myself and the other rabbit fall down i also get an evil laugh. It's kinda like a grim reaper laugh.

BunnyWithStick
Gramps, Jr.

Post by BunnyWithStick » Tue Mar 21, 2006 1:04 am

Hmm, rather old topic, heh!
I pretty much ALWAYS get the evil laugh when playing forge and killing the first bunnies, and then go up onto the big platform and run up and kick one bunny into the other bunny (exactly the same every time I play it, heh) and then the "evil santa" laugh, or whatever funny nickname you have for it, EVERY TIME!!! (at least I don't remember it not happening) umm, why do I say heh so much? he-umm, hah?