Attended the free Lugaru facebook promotion, but...

The place to discuss all things Lugaru.
Tolapumj

Attended the free Lugaru facebook promotion, but...

Post by Tolapumj » Sat Jan 17, 2009 4:35 pm

Hello all. I have been pretty excited about Lugaru since I saw the free promotion that was going on in facebook. I've been looking for a game like this for years, so I signed up right away and awaited that fateful day.

And when it came, I got my message, but things came up and I had to spend the next couple weeks out of town. I thought the message and my serial key would be saved, but apparently I was gravely mistaken. When I look at the message I got December 24th or 25th, it merely gives me a link to a page which says the promotion is over...

I am still a member of the facebook event for free Lugaru, and I am willing to prove that I attended during this promotion if it is needed. My name is Phoenix Hammond.

I was wondering if it really is too late, because I screwed up, or if I may still obtain my serial code for Lugaru? I am still very excited about playing this game, but I am afraid that this is the only means I have of doing so.

Your time is greatly appreciated, and I understand if this is not possible, as I should have written down the code as soon as I got it, but things were a bit...hectic, unfortunately, during that time =/

Thank you.

Jarmendes

Re: Attended the free Lugaru facebook promotion, but...

Post by Jarmendes » Sun Jan 18, 2009 5:46 am

I can give you the free version. Do you have a mac or Windows?

Tolapumj

Post by Tolapumj » Sun Jan 18, 2009 8:40 pm

I have one computer with Windows Vista and one with XP. I will put it on the one with Vista deffinately, and hopefully get it on the one with XP too, if that will work, because I would like my friend to try it out too =D

Jarmendes

Post by Jarmendes » Mon Jan 19, 2009 2:25 am

ok ill send you the link.