Dazzle me

The place to discuss all things Lugaru.
Kalriem

Dazzle me

Post by Kalriem » Thu Mar 10, 2005 12:23 am

Go on. Do it. Why the heck should I buy this game? Gimme reasons. Lot's of em. It just seems just like any other 3rd person kung fu game, except the controls are more logical.
Still gotta practice insane hours to get the move "just right", gotta have god-like reflexes, and some of the moves are still confusing. Plus there's no "mystical element", no choices for dialogue, no improvement on your moves, and the storyline is hardly new or innovative.
So go ahead. Impress me. Give me reasons why I should buy your game.
Other than it is the best 3rd person kung fu game I've ever played, and it's only $20.

Kalriem

Post by Kalriem » Thu Mar 10, 2005 12:26 am

Please note that I'm not trying to start an argument, in spite of my rather cynical remarks.
I'm just wondering if this game would be a good investment of my time, and money. :D

Jeff
Evil Twin

Post by Jeff » Thu Mar 10, 2005 2:00 am

It's a fun game for $19.95. If you liked the demo, and you're not top-ramen poor, then buy it. You're not exactly investing in a new car.

David
Project Leader

Post by David » Thu Mar 10, 2005 2:51 am

It will help me finance my next project, which will have everything you say Lugaru is missing.

Post by Guest » Thu Mar 10, 2005 11:28 am

SWWEEET!!!!!!:lol:
I'm in! 8)

Kalriem

Post by Kalriem » Thu Mar 10, 2005 11:29 am

That was me.
I forgot to sign in.
:oops:

champrjk

eh

Post by champrjk » Mon Mar 20, 2006 3:39 pm

I enjoy it because of the blood and gore and all the kinds things you can do to your enemys. I also like the realistic part of the game. If your cut up badly and you run around a lot you will bleed to death. One time i was just finished beating a wolf up and i had been cut quite a bit and i suddenly just floped over dead. :J loss of blood lol. also the wolves can smell you way easier if you are upwind of them. and if you brush a bush or something while doing stealth they will hear you. And if you are suffering from a beating and not feeling well after a fist fight you can simply wait a few mins and you will recover. :)

The Dead Herring

Post by The Dead Herring » Tue Mar 21, 2006 2:20 pm

You should buy this game because

1. It has one of the most inovative and refined combat system in entire video game history

2. It will keep you going until Lugaru 2

3. I think it is one of the best spend $20 I have ever used.