YES they are still around somewhere. Here they are as a ZIP attachment. Sorry, been elsewhere for some months.
Get Blender 2.49b here: http://download.blender.org/release/Blender2.49b/
(The scripts only work with 2.49, so if you're modeling with newer Blender versions, you'll have to import the models in 2.49 for exporting. Probably smart to use some file format both the newer version and 2.49 support, like .x or whatever; I have no idea how to transfer animations and such from newer versions to 2.49, but it should be possible somehow.)
Proper folder for the plugins on Windows: http://www.katsbits.com/tutorials/blend ... cation.php
Instructions for modding (read through the threads first):
- Animations: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=6242
- Skeletons: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=5660
- Maps: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=6306
- Models in general: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=5620
- BONUS: Main Lugaru screen / map modding: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=6075
The place to discuss all things Lugaru.