The Sword

The place to discuss all things Lugaru.
DJisbored

Re: The Sword

Post by DJisbored » Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:07 pm

For some reason, if I hold the button down with the sword, they reverse me (I guess turner swings too soon); so, it does take timing. But yeah it is cheap. You can challenge yourself in debug mode with it for fun though. Sword fights are fun in the game if you set up rules and follow them (refer to previous post)

SomeFourMenToura

Re: The Sword

Post by SomeFourMenToura » Wed Sep 07, 2011 3:23 am

DJisbored wrote:For some reason, if I hold the button down with the sword, they reverse me (I guess turner swings too soon); so, it does take timing. But yeah it is cheap. You can challenge yourself in debug mode with it for fun though. Sword fights are fun in the game if you set up rules and follow them (refer to previous post)
That was sad. I agree with it, timing is a must when playing with the sword. Cause it might hit on the back of your head or worst decapitate your head off your body. :lol:

Actually, unless we're talking about a specific instance, Goemon's sword is not a sword canes, but rather a katana with shirasaya style mounting, which are normally used for long-term blade storage rather than actual combat.
--Ishikawa Goemon--