Back in Action

The place to discuss all things Lugaru.
Devilsclub_rox

Back in Action

Post by Devilsclub_rox » Sun Dec 27, 2009 12:56 pm

Hi all,
Usually i was going to stay off the forums but without the forums i got god dam bored.So i decided to return.Also cause i have nothing better to do :roll: so anyways just to let u know.
Bye

Lotus Wolf

Re: Back in Action

Post by Lotus Wolf » Sun Dec 27, 2009 1:36 pm

Thanks for the warning.

Devilsclub_rox

Post by Devilsclub_rox » Sun Dec 27, 2009 2:15 pm

Lotus Wolf wrote:Thanks for the warning.
Warning? lol

tokage

Post by tokage » Sun Dec 27, 2009 2:35 pm

This is interesting guys. We can see a natural law of the internet in action.(Sorry, I was researching that for another post recently)
Shaker's Law wrote: Anyone claiming to leave an internet community/forum will return, and the more vehemently and vocally they proclaim it, the sooner they'll be back.

Untadaike

Post by Untadaike » Sun Dec 27, 2009 9:33 pm

I like how this thread is in the Lugaru forum.

Devilsclub_ox

Post by Devilsclub_ox » Sun Dec 27, 2009 11:41 pm

Suht up untadaik,,. I got hte wrongclick%32

Untadaike

Post by Untadaike » Mon Dec 28, 2009 1:44 am

...Waaaaas that supposed to mean something?

Devilsclub_rox

Post by Devilsclub_rox » Mon Dec 28, 2009 4:24 am

Devilsclub_ox wrote:Suht up untadaik,,. I got hte wrongclick%32
Lol nice try.If you guys havent noticed, my grammer has become better.And who would say shut up as suht up? and btw whoever u are, my username is rox and urs is plain ox.Nice try.And for future referance you can do an ip check this is not me.

Armored Wolf

Post by Armored Wolf » Mon Dec 28, 2009 8:40 pm

An interesting thing to point out is that the "spammer" is going out of his way to impersonate Devilsclub, which is an odd choice. If it was me, I would impersonate Renegade Turner or Lotus Wolf, at least someone much better known that "Devilsclub".

If Devilsclub_rox, Devilsclub_ox, and Devilsclub are all the same person, then it would make sense. Spammers of this type always impersonate themselves.

McJoggin

Post by McJoggin » Mon Dec 28, 2009 8:49 pm

Armored_Wolf wrote:An interesting thing to point out is that the "spammer" is going out of his way to impersonate Devilsclub, which is an odd choice. If it was me, I would impersonate Renegade Turner or Lotus Wolf, at least someone much better known that "Devilsclub".

If Devilsclub_rox, Devilsclub_ox, and Devilsclub are all the same person, then it would make sense. Spammers of this type always impersonate themselves.
Well, I wouldn't call Devilsclub a spammer. He just needs to think things through. Also, his spelling and grammar HAS improved a bit.

Devilsclub

Post by Devilsclub » Tue Dec 29, 2009 7:55 am

Thanks for sticking up for me McJoggin.As for your theory, Armoured Wolf.I do admit Devilsclub was hacked and i got the password back quite a long time back but i didnt come to the forums.But i can assure you that im not Devilsclub_ox cause keeping an animals name in the ending of my username is even beyond me.And since when do i post spam.If your refering to my bad work and stuff its called 'Crap' and not 'Spam'.

FYI- THIS is spam

In other words, sentences like "kbfcnliugcnwi" which make no sense and are a useless waste of space, are called spam.

And so what if my work disgusts you? It wont KILL to try, now would it?

tokage

Post by tokage » Tue Dec 29, 2009 8:34 am

Well, Devilsclub, let's look at your achievements, since you came back.
The best thing you did, was propose a spam thread to get into the book of world records, nobody was interested in.
So as far as I am concerned you can go where you have been for all these months. I won't miss you.

Edit: Oh, and before I forget: Spam usually is something useless you don't want, but is annoyingly overabundant. Fits the description for me.

Devilsclub

Post by Devilsclub » Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:04 am

tokage wrote:Well, Devilsclub, let's look at your achievements, since you came back.
The best thing you did, was propose a spam thread to get into the book of world records, nobody was interested in.
So as far as I am concerned you can go where you have been for all these months. I won't miss you.

Edit: Oh, and before I forget: Spam usually is something useless you don't want, but is annoyingly overabundant. Fits the description for me.
Thanks for clearing that out mr. DICtionary mouth :roll: .

and FYI= The only reason i said i dont know devilsclub's password is because i forgot which e-mail it was contained in.
I do admit i started that geanus book thing but only because it was on facebook and it had over 5 million views.

Armored Wolf

Post by Armored Wolf » Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:27 am

Notice how "spammer" was in quotes.

I actually have very little reason to believe you are a spammer, but it seems to be your general title among other Wolfire forum members. So,

Sucks to be you if I offended you.

Devilsclub

Post by Devilsclub » Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:18 pm

Armored_Wolf wrote:Notice how "spammer" was in quotes.

I actually have very little reason to believe you are a spammer, but it seems to be your general title among other Wolfire forum members. So,

Sucks to be you if I offended you.
Yeh but i got nothing better to do and all those videos ''David" makes, which is totally awesome btw, made me come back to the forums.Also cause i got my lugaru working again.