Back in Action

The place to discuss all things Lugaru.
shadow717

Re: Back in Action

Post by shadow717 » Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:49 pm

Devilsclub wrote:
Armored_Wolf wrote:Notice how "spammer" was in quotes.

I actually have very little reason to believe you are a spammer, but it seems to be your general title among other Wolfire forum members. So,

Sucks to be you if I offended you.
Yeh but i got nothing better to do and all those videos ''David" makes, which is totally awesome btw, made me come back to the forums.Also cause i got my lugaru working again.
Cool story bro, I'm with tokage on this, pleases go back to where you've been for the last couple of months.

Devilsclub

Post by Devilsclub » Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:20 pm

Was that supposed to be with a positive attitude? :wink:

shadow717

Post by shadow717 » Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:18 pm

It's the best attitude that I can come up with for you.

Lotus Wolf

Post by Lotus Wolf » Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:44 pm

Just in case anyone doesn't know why many of us regard Devilsclub as a spammer... He rarely has anything to add to topics, he posts in the wrong forums (ie, posting randomness and return notices in the lugaru forum), and he's created multiple accounts for no apparent purpose.

Untadaike

Post by Untadaike » Fri Jan 01, 2010 9:44 pm

Thank you for your contribution. Now if the spammer will please step forward and ....................................... then Wolverine can do his work. Oooh! Cookie!

Sandurz

Post by Sandurz » Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:52 pm

Untadaike wrote:Oooh! Cookie!
Where?!?!?

Devilsclub

Post by Devilsclub » Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:35 pm

Devilsclub

Post by Devilsclub » Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:36 pm

Lotus Wolf wrote:Just in case anyone doesn't know why many of us regard Devilsclub as a spammer... He rarely has anything to add to topics, he posts in the wrong forums (ie, posting randomness and return notices in the lugaru forum), and he's created multiple accounts for no apparent purpose.
Even idk why people call me spammer :? but one thing is wrong.I have never created any other account exept devilsclub_rox.And the only reason for that was due to this account getting hacked.

Lotus Wolf

Post by Lotus Wolf » Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:21 am

Why would someone hack your account? You have... 401 posts of spam, and some paint textures. I find it hard to believe that in such a small community as ours, a hacker would target you. Why not Renegade_Turner, Glabbit, Blorx, BunnyWithStick, myself or other better known forum figures? Not that there's much to gain from hacking forum members accounts, but I also don't see why a hacker would only hack one account.

And I have just realized, as others already have, that I'm just fueling the fire.

Devilsclub

Post by Devilsclub » Mon Jan 04, 2010 2:32 am

Lotus Wolf wrote:Why would someone hack your account? You have... 401 posts of spam, and some paint textures. I find it hard to believe that in such a small community as ours, a hacker would target you. Why not Renegade_Turner, Glabbit, Blorx, BunnyWithStick, myself or other better known forum figures? Not that there's much to gain from hacking forum members accounts, but I also don't see why a hacker would only hack one account.

And I have just realized, as others already have, that I'm just fueling the fire.
Before my password was easy: lugaruiscool. but now i have made it more complicated.Someone obviously guessed it.

shadow717

Post by shadow717 » Mon Jan 04, 2010 2:03 pm

Devilsclub wrote:
Lotus Wolf wrote:Why would someone hack your account? You have... 401 posts of spam, and some paint textures. I find it hard to believe that in such a small community as ours, a hacker would target you. Why not Renegade_Turner, Glabbit, Blorx, BunnyWithStick, myself or other better known forum figures? Not that there's much to gain from hacking forum members accounts, but I also don't see why a hacker would only hack one account.

Before my password was easy: lugaruiscool. but now i have made it more complicated.Someone obviously guessed it.
:roll:

Lotus Wolf

Post by Lotus Wolf » Mon Jan 04, 2010 2:32 pm

Devilsclub wrote:Before my password was easy: lugaruiscool. but now i have made it more complicated.Someone obviously guessed it.
Not how, WHY?

Sandurz

Post by Sandurz » Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:25 pm

Devilsclub wrote:Before my password was easy: lugaruiscool. but now i have made it more complicated.Someone obviously guessed it.
/missing the point

Stromboli

Post by Stromboli » Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:44 pm

Devilsclub, the question is WHY: why would anyone spend the time to find out your password at all? Why would anyone try?

Why would anyone care enough about you to go through the trouble.

Devilsclub

Post by Devilsclub » Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:56 am

How should i know? Im not the hackers dad. :roll: :lol: