Lugaru HD - Can't Change Game Resolution

The place to discuss all things Lugaru.
Chucky89

Re: Lugaru HD - Can't Change Game Resolution

Post by Chucky89 » Sun May 16, 2010 4:42 pm

Doesn't work for me... I still can't change to 1600 to 1200 or any widescreen resolution (changes back to 1280 x1024).

I think it should support widescreen, cause it's listed in the options menu :? Maybe someone who has Windows 7, especially the x64 version, could help here.

BTW, great Game! I really hope, that Overgroth will come out soon :D

naitoookami

Post by naitoookami » Tue May 18, 2010 6:03 pm

Chucky89 wrote:Doesn't work for me... I still can't change to 1600 to 1200 or any widescreen resolution (changes back to 1280 x1024).
Yeah I dont know why it shows up there but widescreen doesn't work properly for some reason and i changed my compatibility mode to windows xp service pack 2 if that helps and if that still doesn't help i managed to find the windows 7 64bit and vista 64 bit file location for the config.txt its in
C:\Users\USER NAME\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files (x86)\Lugaru\Data\ found it in there while looking around for the openal.dll for penumbra overture so i can take it on my usb drive which fortunately fit onto it along with lugaru and still has about half a gigabyte left so maybe you could go in there (without compatibility mode on) and change the resolution manually to your widescreen format i looked through the config.txt myself and couldn't find the resolution settings but Ive seen people change it that way before don't know how though

Oneiros

Post by Oneiros » Sat Dec 25, 2010 7:02 am

No, this is not a win7 only issue, i have winXP and i have the exact same issue. It always reverts back to 1280x1024 whether i change it in game or in the file manually.