Click or just Hold

The place to discuss all things Lugaru.
Lord_of_Sausage

Re: Click or just Hold

Post by Lord_of_Sausage » Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:19 am

sonia12345 wrote:I haven't even gotten to the wolves yet... I'm stuck at one of the early areas where it tells you to take out the sentries. I can't manage to sneak up on them (hard to figure out which direction to come from when there are more than one and they keep turning around). Unless line of sight has nothing to do with it and it's all smell/sound? Or is it all three? Are obstacles to line of site completely irrelevant, or can they help a bit?

I guess I just need to practice a bunch till I don't get my ass consistently and thoroughly whupped each time I go up against more than one other rabbit. I haven't really played games where the combat is fast paced, up close like that-- and you actually have to learn the moves, and think about when to use them, or you die. I've gotten way too used to games where you can pause the action mid-battle and take a minute to figure out your next few moves (Fallout, Dragon Age...).

This is definitely different! Even though Lugaru is really frustrating me, I'm now really excited for Overgrowth.

On the sentries level: They don't see you when you're hanging from the ledge, even if they're right infront of you. Just hang there till all is looking away, climb up, crouch, and spinecrush one. Also, i like to pull the rabbit abit away from the blocks, so when they start running, you have plenty of time to catch em. Don't forget to use the knife too.

Theres a block with only one rabbit on it a little away. He might seem simple at first, but he got armor, so you won't kill him with a single throw. Spinecrush/other 1hit-ko works on him, though.