Lugaru Text RP: The Decrepit Epoch of Ruin

The place to discuss all things Lugaru.
Ragdollmaster

Re: Lugaru Text RP: The Decrepit Epoch of Ruin

Post by Ragdollmaster » Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:07 am

"Right. Let's go, then." Stellos turned and trotted up to where Lotus was waiting, followed by Ren and Lily. "We'll make this quick and clean. I'll throw in one of these smoke bombs,"- Stellos held one of the bombs up for emphasis- "and then we'll pelt everything inside with throwing knives. They'll be blinded and trapped. We'll then wait in the entrance, killing anybody who manages to get out, and move in to finish off the stragglers when the smoke clears. Sound good?" Ren nodded, Lily shrugged, and Lotus made an affirmative grunt. "Alright. We're moving in." Luck appeared to be on the party's side, as some of the clouds moved away from the moon, letting the soft lunar light illuminate the entrance to the den- perhaps just ten meters away in the dark. The party, however, remained in darkness.

"Guess it's now or never," Lily said as she drew her sword and began the charge, the rest of the party quickly following. A wolf, evidently hiding in the cave's entrance, spotted them and growled, giving a few warning barks to the den behind him before leaping out at the charging rabbit. Lily deftly rolled to the side and slashed at the wolf, leaving a superficial cut in his flank, while Ren moved in and slammed the side of his halberd against the wolf's head, causing him to tumble backwards, stunned. Stellos leaped forward to deliver the finishing blow with his dagger, but the wolf sprang up and parried his thrust, knocking Stellos to the ground. With their positions now reversed, the wolf prepared to spring and crush Stellos, but he was stopped by a sword piercing his chest from behind. Looking shocked, the wolf fell to the side and quickly bled out. Stellos looked up to see Lotus standing there calmly, sword bloody and hand outstretched to help Stellos get up. "Thanks. I owe you one." "No worries. Let's get this over with." This guy is really strange... a wolf that fights with a sword? Then again, he's on my side- I'm not complaining.

Janro

Post by Janro » Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:38 am

The cat spun around hearing Carbon's agony. His hands dropped the wood he already collected and reached for the handle of his sword. His eyes focused onto the threat.

"Tess?" Upon realizing what damage the rabbit did to the rat, Xinal raced over to the two and tried to wrap his arms around her. "Tess, let go of him!"

Indigo

Post by Indigo » Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:01 am

After having been pulled from the wretched rats arm, Tess spat his blood out, cursing and shouting.
Kicking and struggling to get free from Xinal. In response, Carbon grabbed a makeshift stone knife from his belt.

"You little bitch"
He took a few steps towards her.
"The leader said to kill anyone following us"

He narrowed his eyes.

Janro

Post by Janro » Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:40 am

The cat let go off Tess and immediately stepped forward between her and the rat. "No! Don't hurt her. She's a friend, to Azuan." His meow almost echoed a growl but the ring at the end by the bell broke the illusion.

Indigo

Post by Indigo » Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:06 pm

The rat hesistantly sheathed the dagger again. But he did not avert his gaze from the girl.
Upon passing Xinal he shoved Tess in the back towards the campsite "You better be right about this. If you're protecting an enemy, i'll take her scalp 'and yours'" Tess twitched with discomfort from those words.

Janro

Post by Janro » Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:12 pm

Xinal watched the rat lead Tess back to the camp. The firewood. The cat quickly went back to the pile he had abandoned. Gathering them as quickly as he could he almost poked his eye in the process. He shook his ears and ran back to camp after the other two.

Indigo

Post by Indigo » Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:20 pm

Upon returning to the campsite, Xinal would find Azuan shaking Tess violently. And she didn't look very amused, neither did he.
"What were you thinking!" She shook her self free of his grip. "What were 'you' thinking! This is the third time you're gonna take people on a suicide crusade with you. And you'll come crawling back, bloodied with broken bones. Covered in dirt, severely injured. You never learn!"

The tiger palmed his face out of frustration. "I'll have Jolly take you back, i can still pull the wagon". Furiously Tess pointed a finger at the tiger "I'm not going back!" and he returned the gesture "But you're not coming with us either!"

Janro

Post by Janro » Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:33 pm

Indeed the cat saw, but didn't do anything apart from set down the firewood next to Lucy. Is this how they normally treat each other? The cat stood silently at one area not wanting to interrupt. But his bell defies his wishes and was a constant reminder of his location and presence.

Indigo

Post by Indigo » Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:43 pm

Azuan pointed a finger at Xinal "You, cat. Take Tess back, she is not coming with us"
Tess looked pleadingly at Xinal.

Janro

Post by Janro » Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:51 pm

The cat almost nodded his head. Yes sir, would've been his reply and without question obey. But then,

I'm not a slave anymore.

Instead he refuses. "She cares about you too much. She's going to come back and follow you again." But then the cat's mew was a tad bit too meek to sound like an opposition to the tiger.

Indigo

Post by Indigo » Sat Jan 22, 2011 1:04 pm

In his frustration, Azuan kicked a small stool over. Sending it full force into a tree, splintering the wooden stool. "Have you gone completely mad!? She's not... She isn't" He looked with disbelief at Jolly, who simply shrugged, then at Xinal. Hell, even Lockheart folded her arms, giving him the you better believe it buddy look.

He trashed another chair, before marching off into the forest on his own. Ripping branches and anything in his way down.

Tess turned to Xinal, throwing her self against his chest.

Janro

Post by Janro » Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:10 pm

The first thing that Xinal thought when Azuan tore down branches was: Oh hey. More firewood! but this thought was interrupted when he felt a slight impact on his chest through the chest plate. He blinked twice staring off into the distance before he looked down at Tess.

"What are you doing here? This won't be a safe journey."

Indigo

Post by Indigo » Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:56 pm

"Didn't want you to see go out and get killed" she squeezed him tightly, even though she hardly knew the cat.
"How sentimental. 13 year old little whore looking for a fatherly-role" Carbon spun the knife in his palm whilst having a grim smile on his face. That look was torn off his stupid facial features rather quickly. "I'm 14 you ass, and i'm not a whore!" He simply held the knife out towards the rabbit, with an obvious grudge. " I say we kill her, she's dead weight. And she's only gonna slow us down.".

For the first time ever, Willington[Jolly] took a frightening pose. He placed a mighty foot onto the rats chest. Shoving the rat from his stool and onto the ground, with a massive amount of force. He didn't move the foot from Carbon for a second, but simply kept it on him. Claws slightly digging into the rats shirt.

"You listen, and you listen good -rat-" He slightly forced the air out of the rats lungs, pressing ever so slightly harder on his chest. "If you ever threaten my cousin, ever again. I will put you in a body bag and throw you into a wolf den. Got it ?" He raised his foot off the terrified winded rats chest.

He walked over to Tess and Xinal, just before passing them he gave Tess a slight pat on the head.
And then proceeded to walk in the direction Azuan went.

Janro

Post by Janro » Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:48 am

Xinal patted her shoulder lightly looking a bit uncomfortable. "Right." He took a look over the firewood he collected and reckoned they may need more. "Please excuse me, Tess. I need to go get more firewood."

The tabby started to make his way back to the wooded area but paused midstride and offered. "Unless you want to come along?"

Indigo

Post by Indigo » Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:54 am

"Y-yes that would be nice" She looked back at the rat who was about to recover, and quickly picked up her pace. Following Xinal.