Lugaru Text RP: The Decrepit Epoch of Ruin

The place to discuss all things Lugaru.
Indigo

Re: Lugaru Text RP: The Decrepit Epoch of Ruin

Post by Indigo » Thu Feb 03, 2011 8:05 am

Tess couldn't help but laugh at Xinal.
"Dina ? Dina is nice, but she's nice because of money" She let go of Xinal, an released a puff of air from her mouth. "What did you think i did at Dina's tavern to be allowed to stay ?"
She stopped in her tracks "Sure as hell weren't polishing glasses or sweeping the floor"
Tess crossed her arms and cocked her head, leaning against a tree.

She had some terrible memories, some that she weren't about to share.

Janro

Post by Janro » Thu Feb 03, 2011 8:14 am

Xinal stepped back. He narrowed his eyes in speculation as to what she did. "What? What else could you do?" The feline folded his arms. "Cleaning toilets I doubt." His memories flashed back to the way she spoke to him in the bath. The way she offered to help him. He may have been a slave, but he's not that isolated.

His eyes widen. "Oh don't tell me." The cat covered his eyes with frustration. I hope what I'm thinking isn't what I think it is. Xinal thinks to himself starting to feel hatred for that cat.

Indigo

Post by Indigo » Thu Feb 03, 2011 8:19 am

She shook her head and chuckled at how thick headed her had been, but she didn't intend to mock him. "Look at it like this, atleast you're not alone. I might as well have been wearing that collar of yours..." She was interrupted when Basil, the commander showed up. "Are you two done with your chit chats. Azuan want's to get going."

Janro

Post by Janro » Thu Feb 03, 2011 8:28 am

The feline started to walk past the commander before he even finished. "Yes he's finished." The cat muttered indifferently as he walked up to his share of the equipment to be brought. His ears flattened against his head and his eyes narrowed. His aura just screamed that he was seething with anger. He stood up, ready, and looked at Azuan.

"Let's go." The cat didn't seem to be in the mood to dilly dally. Not anymore.

Indigo

Post by Indigo » Thu Feb 03, 2011 8:37 am

// I'm going home from school soon. But as soon as i get home i'll update and so on. Just so if you feel like rp'ing, you don't think "Where did that idiot run off to" :lol: ::

Azuan marched in the front while speaking silently with Basil and his men.
Jolly let his gaze drift over to the slowly walking Tess who looked a bit upset but she kept up.
He then looked to the rather furious looking Xinal, he took a hold of the carts handles, and he then got an idea. He let out a weak yelp, playing exhausted "O'i chap... Care to take the other handle. My back ain't what it used to be you know"

Janro

Post by Janro » Thu Feb 03, 2011 8:43 am

Xinal heard Jolly's yelp. The cat smiled softly and made his way to the big rabbit. "Sure. I'd be glad to help." The cat shifted the weight on his back before reaching out to lift up the handles in his place. He braced to lift it up and shook his ears. "I can take both if you want."

//It's alright. It's a forum anyway. not a chat. I don't mind if you disappear or not. :D ::

Indigo

Post by Indigo » Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:46 am

"Don't worry too much about it lad... tell me, what did the two of you talk about ? You both seem a bit moody. They carried the heavy load equally. And it was quite hard for the legs to drag the cart through the mud.

Janro

Post by Janro » Fri Feb 04, 2011 2:57 am

Xinal felt the strain he had to endure in order to pull the cart through the mud. The cat could feel the mud oozing in between his toes and seeping into his foot wraps. Thankfully his time as a slave trained him to be able to last long under these conditions, and when he eventually gets tired he won't say anything about it.

"Just... what is it? To put simply what job was imposed on her for lodging." The cat meowed softly. Beneath that tone was a detectable hint of anger.

Indigo

Post by Indigo » Fri Feb 04, 2011 3:05 am

"Ooooh" Jolly almost let go of the cart in surprise. "That's what you two were talking about. Makers save the poor girls soul. Dina... Weren't always so greedy. She made Tess do some awkward things. For money, you understand. Not gonna go into details with that, to be honest, getting out of that tavern might have been good for her"Got kicked out of town by their folks for judging her methods. She's just a young girl He shook his head a bit, and subconciously began to take a bit more of the heavy load. "Perhaps you should get out there, scout ahead. I'll take the cart."

Janro

Post by Janro » Fri Feb 04, 2011 5:55 am

The cat looked at the rabbit with a bit of surprise and concern. He'd ask if he was sure but the cat assumed that Jolly would just say yes. The cat followed the instructions without complain or hesitation. Out of habit.

Indigo

Post by Indigo » Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:23 am

// Oh my time to finally take control of Azuan again, it's been a while since i made any actual actions with him xD It's hard to rp Multiply Characters::

The tiger called for them to halt as they came to a the a narrow canyon"It is too dangerous to pass through here without knowing what may lurk around above us Basil laughed mockingly "You think there's eagle nests or- or even flying wolves ?!" Azuan growled, and Basil backed down a bit, raising his hands "Just trying to keep the psyche up with a joke or two" Azuan frowned "Let's see how much your jokes are worth when you're dead." He pressed on, and simply spoke to Jolly and Xinal "Jolly you climb the cliff side, scout ahead...And cat, you follow him"

Janro

Post by Janro » Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:38 am

Xinal simple nodded his head and walked up the cliff. His paws work on tightening his wraps and ensure that his armor is secured in place. One last check on his sword and sticks that are not going to fall during the climb earned a satisfied smirk. He glanced at Jolly waiting for the rabbit.

Indigo

Post by Indigo » Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:48 am

The rabbit let the supply cart in the hands of the dogs, and with a simple jump, he effortlessly cleared a small gap leading to a good surface for scaling.

Janro

Post by Janro » Fri Feb 04, 2011 5:55 pm

Xinal rubbed his paws together. With one last glance at Jolly then later Tess, he unsheathes his claws. A quick heave announced the beginning of his ascent.
Last edited by Janro on Sat Feb 05, 2011 5:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Indigo

Post by Indigo » Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:26 pm

// Tired eh ? Dina = Tess ? :) Bah you can correct tomorrow ::