Lugaru Text RP: The Decrepit Epoch of Ruin

The place to discuss all things Lugaru.
Janro

Re: Lugaru Text RP: The Decrepit Epoch of Ruin

Post by Janro » Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:12 am

Xinal stared at the place where the rabbit once stood. A thought raced through his mind. "Is she?" The cat shook his head before he gets on with his bath and quick grooming. After several minutes he's back out clad in his slave's attire minus the cloth wrappings and armor that he now held in his arms. His fur was more neatly groomed, compared to earlier at least, and the stripes of his coat showing more clearly. He set his gear down on a table wondering what that disappointed look on Tess meant. Eventually he decided to try and seek her out just to inquire about that.

Indigo

Post by Indigo » Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:31 am

The rabbit stood silent behind the bar counter, clumsy as she was. Trying to polish yet another glass,
which she accidentally dropped as well. That was the third glass since the little incident.

Dina palmed her face, waving Tess out of the bar so she could do it her self.
She apologized to Dina, before settling down by a table to think.

Soon the makeshift door to the bar flew open, as the tiger took a step into the bar.
Azuan was carrying a large bag over his shoulder, having shopped a lot of useful things.

He sat it down by the door before walking over to the counter, ordering a drink from Dina.

Tess who was usually obsessed with Azuan didn't seem to think much of him now.

Janro

Post by Janro » Wed Jan 19, 2011 12:46 am

Xinal eyed all of the items that Azuan had bought and was wondering if they're bringing all of that along. Then again the cat knew nothing about long distance travelling and so didn't ask about it. He remembered about the breaking of a glass and looked over at Tess.

'Probably she's still shaken up by that attack?' He thought to himself while he walked up to the table where Tess sat. Gently he reaches forward and taps her shoulder. "Are you alright?" His green eyes reflected concern for the young rabbit.

Indigo

Post by Indigo » Wed Jan 19, 2011 5:59 am

Tess kind of collapsed under the physical contact, her shoulders, her back. Everything relaxed.
"You're going with him aren't you ?"

Azuan was busy eating a soup, one identical to his was placed by his side.

Janro

Post by Janro » Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:03 am

The feline instantly retracted his hand seeing her reaction to his touch. "Well, yes. That's the plan." He raised an eyebrow, curiously looking at the rabbit.

Indigo

Post by Indigo » Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:06 am

"Stay... Don't go." She shook her head.

Azuan shifted uncomfortably in his seat at Tess's reaction.

Janro

Post by Janro » Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:10 am

"What? Why?" The cat stepped to the side a little in a moment of surprise. The bell around his neck rang for a brief moment. "I swore to myself, if anyone were ever to help me I'd help them. He was the first being to not draw his blade and not bring me back to the slave traders without the need for me to bribe him or anything. If he's asking me to accompany him then I shall."

Indigo

Post by Indigo » Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:30 am

Tess got up from her seat, rushing over to Azuan. Clenched her bad hand into a fist, sending it straight to his face with surprisingly high speed and power, sending him tumbling to the floor.

Dina palmed her face.[She's good at that]

"How can you do this ? It's suicide. Your brother wants you dead, if you come waltzing into Anvil territory, the dogs will send you back to Caeli in pieces for Sezuan."

The tiger lie on the floor, rubbing his sore cheek while staring up at the rabbit towering over him.
"Foolish girl, i have to go there to reclaim what is mine. There's one man i need, and he's within the Anvil. If it take's that i must slaughter any canine in my way, i will do so."

He got up, brushed him self off, and took a bow in apology to the Tess.
"My apologies miss."

She raised her hand to hit him again "This is unacceptable !"

Janro

Post by Janro » Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:49 am

The first punch caught Xinal by surprise. He'd even praise her for that apparent strength that came out of nowhere. When he spotted the rabbit raise her fist once more he reached out to grab to try and keep her from punching him.

"Careful! That's hand is injured isn't it?" He grit his teeth trying hard not to grip to tightly yet not allow her to throw that punch. "What good will it get for you to punch him? Isn't he a friend of yours?"

Indigo

Post by Indigo » Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:17 am

She calmed down a bit.

"I am Tess Lachante, and this man is an idiot who won't listen to reason"
She pulled her self free of the grip, and stormed up the stairs to her room
"Go get your self killed, i don't care"

She slammed the door with that last sentence.

Azuan, seemingly unmoved by her words. Took the tipped over stool and placed it correctly now,
taking a seat once again.

"My apologies."

Janro

Post by Janro » Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:46 am

While he watched her march off up the stairs, the cat realizes just how much he doesn't know these individuals.

"She must really care about you." He muttered as he walked over to Azuan's side and took a seat where the second bowl lay. He assumed it was his but he asked anyway.

Indigo

Post by Indigo » Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:49 am

Dina instantly handed Xinal a wooden spoon.

She spoke for the tiger, as he was busy pondering.

"He has some... Problematic family matters in the Grand Celestial Empire. I would explain, but perhaps it's best he did it him self"

He put his spoon down "Doesn't matter."

Dina shook her head, headed upstairs towards Tess's room, to talk with her, leaving Xinal and Azuan alone.

Janro

Post by Janro » Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:59 am

Xinal wondered if a lot of people out here had a problem with some aspect of their livelihood. Considering he was gone a while the cat figured something happened during that time. He dipped his spoon into the soup and sipped from it. The taste washed over his tongue and he sighed with relief relishing the moment.

"You don't have to tell me your story if you don't want to." He muttered to the tiger as he continued to eat. "I'm just grateful you didn't raise your sword against me and with just that act I trust you."

"When do we depart?"

Indigo

Post by Indigo » Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:07 am

"Tomorrow morning, i will have Dina wake you up. Go rest"

He sat in silence, holding his hand over a candle moving it back and forth a bit. Playing with the fire, while in deep thought.

Soon enough, Dina returned. She walked over to Xinal.

"Your room is that one." She pointed to the door besides Tess's room.

She gave the tiger a questioning look "Azuan ?"

He growled a bit, grabbing the tip of the katana's hilt.
"I'm going outside a bit."

Janro

Post by Janro » Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:21 am

The cat nodded his head gratefully at Azuan before standing up to get some rest. He gratefully mewed his thanks to Dina before making his way to his room. Along the way he picked up his few belongings which he set down on the floor next to the bed when he did arrive at his room.

"I wonder what will happen on our journey." The cat muttered out loud while he sat on the bed staring out the window lost in thought. He rubs the bracelet on his arm which brings forth even more memories locking him into that trance.