Lugaru Text RP: The Decrepit Epoch of Ruin

The place to discuss all things Lugaru.
Ragdollmaster

Re: Lugaru Text RP: The Decrepit Epoch of Ruin

Post by Ragdollmaster » Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:42 pm

"Keep your distance. They'll be trying to rush." Stellos stepped forward with both knives in hand. The wolves were already beginning to spread out in an attempt to surround the group- Ren, however, spotted the tactic and rushed a wolf to the right, forcing him back with his halberd. The alpha growled and started to leap forward, but his charge was cut short by Lotus cleaving his sword at the wolf. The alpha threw up his claws, parrying the initial strike, but he was clearly expecting Lotus to try another slice: he was surprised when Lotus used his momentum to spin and kick him in the stomach, sending the alpha bouncing back.

There was a scream of pain, and Stellos looked back to see Lily standing over one of the guard wolves, his leg chopped off. She stomped on his head, crushing his skull, and turned around just in time to see the third guard wolf leaping towards her. His jaws clamped down around her neck, breaking it instantly, and Ren retaliated by stabbing the killer in the back with his halberd. The fight hadn't even lasted ten seconds and there were already three casualties- both sides were wary of the other. The alpha scrambled to his feet, helped by his one remaining guard, and they faced down Ren and Lotus- but Stellos was gone.

The final guard wolf yelped as a shape descended from the sky and landed on his back- two daggers flashed into his throat before he was kicked to the ground. The alpha swiped at Stellos with lightning-fast reflexes, and there was an audible crunch as his right wingtip snapped at the end. Before the alpha could do anything else, though, Ren hurled his halberd at him, and the axe-head was embedded into the alpha's lower leg, sending him to the ground. Stellos landed and slammed a dagger into the wolf's skull with his good arm, before falling back on the ground in pain.

"Shit, you alright?" "Eargh... I can walk. Let's just get back down to everyone else... don't forget Lily's body. I don't care about the wolves', I just don't want to imagine a comrade being eaten by scavengers."

//This is from like... page 12, haha. I should post more often.//

Janro

Post by Janro » Sat Feb 12, 2011 5:45 am

Xinal nodded his head and kept a firm grip on the fox. Gently caressing her neck with his sword's edge from time to time to remind her of the imminent danger he's imposing. I wonder what the Azuan and the others would think? Hopefully they'd be up here soon. The cat does his best to keep his nervousness from showing.

His tail flicks back and forth behind him.

Indigo

Post by Indigo » Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:48 am

Few minutes after one of Basils men came to tie the Fox, and he told Xinal to follow him, apparently they were in need of assistance.

Janro

Post by Janro » Sun Feb 13, 2011 3:00 am

The cat followed the dog back to the rest of the group. Inwardly the cat wondered why the call to group together. Did they not need to keep an eye above? As soon as he's near the group he lowered his head awaiting insruction.

Indigo

Post by Indigo » Sun Feb 13, 2011 6:33 am

Azuan lay on a stretcher,seeming far from amused, cursing, flailing around his one good arm.

A clean shot from the crossbow got him through the shoulder, and much to his luck, the arrowhead was visible on the other side. The tricky part would be to push it through without having the tiger rip one to shreds. Basil waved Xinal over "You there grab that blanket over there." He then looked at Jolly "And you hold him down" the jackrabbit put all his might into keeping Azuan in place.
The two other dogs were holding his legs. "As soon as i've got the bolt out, you push it against the wound as hard as you can".

Janro

Post by Janro » Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:20 am

The cat looked around to find that so called blanket. He finds the large piece of fabric and bundled it into his paws. He walked over to the dogs watching Azuan being restrained. He shuddered slightly at the thought of having an arrow lodged in your body. Xinal stood as close as he could to the injury ready for the instruction.

Indigo

Post by Indigo » Tue Feb 15, 2011 5:20 am

Basil broke the back of the bolt off, which caused the tiger to jolt from the extreme pain that shot through his body. And what made it even worse, was the sickening sound, pulling the rest of the bolt out of his body made. "Press!" The dog barked at Xinal.

Janro

Post by Janro » Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:36 am

Xinal rushed to press against the wound to catch any blood that were to spill out. His paws could feel the cloth starting to feel wet beneath his fingers. His tail twitched a bit uncomfortably hoping that the pressure he's applying is enough to keep anymore blood from escaping the tiger's body.

Indigo

Post by Indigo » Thu Feb 17, 2011 5:33 am

Basil looked around. "We need to get him some help, and we need to do it fast. The village isn't far off." One of the other dogs complained "We'll never make it in time with all the supplies."

Tess cut them all off while they were argueing. "Unload the supply cart!". One of the dogs were very unpleased "Are you freaking stupid ? Those supplies are needed" They all began argueing loudly again, but a roar from part pain and part aggression, cut them all off once again.

Azuan attempted sitting up but slumped down onto his back once again. "Just do as she says" The tiger clearly over ruled most of the others oppinions. Though he did meet resistance.

"Who does he think he is !? I won't be taking orders from some mangy cat" Basil grabbed the archer by his collar "You're not taking orders from him, you're taking orders from me! And if you can't follow them, then you can get out of my sight. Now help us unload this cart"

Jolly looked at Basil "And the fox ?" Azuan raised a hand "Release her. She's just gonna be a burden... And i have a feeling we'll be seeing her again" The fox snapped out towards the guard who held her. "Don't get your hopes up tiger". She was cut free. And she simply ran off in the opposite direction of the road to the village.

Janro

Post by Janro » Sat Feb 19, 2011 2:21 am

While the guards were squabbling and complaining, the cat was already unloading the cart of the supplies. He takes a glances at Tess with a shrug before making space for the injured cat. He presumed it was for the tiger.

The cat paid no heed to the fox being released. After all why drag another individual along when time and a life could be saved? He sets down one of the supplies before rubbing his paws together ready for the next.

//Sorry I'm having some troubles with my internet so my replies are getting a little sparse:

Indigo

Post by Indigo » Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:53 am

Basil barked orders at his idiotic goons "Be careful you idiots ! No don't place him like that are you crazy ! Argh". After what seemed like a good two minutes of sheer stupidity, the tiger was placed... As comfortable as you can be now in a wooden supply cart.

He then pointed a finger towards Tess, commanding her to stay in the cart. "You'll only slow us down" She bitterly refused, getting quite angry from being assumed to be weak. Even if she were.

Janro

Post by Janro » Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:31 am

Xinal glanced at Tess for a moment then tried to gauge whether she could fit in the cart along with the injured tiger. The cat flicked his tail before turning to look at the dog, "I don't think it'd be wise to fit Tess in the cart along with his highness. Azuan might accidentally get injured."

The feline stepped away from the wooden transport and walked up to the dog. "I'll carry her if need be." He offered with a look of seriousness on his face. As much as he wanted to make sure Azuan won't get injured any further, he didn't want Tess to get left behind for whatever reason. The cat just assumed he could carry the rabbit at the same pace the others are intending to go.

Indigo

Post by Indigo » Tue Feb 22, 2011 4:45 am

The smaller rabbit had a stern expression as she walked up to Basil. She looked at Azuan who had passed out, then back to the dog commander.

"If i slow you down, you can shoot me" The rabbit spoke, and the made her uncle rather furious. Jolly dropped a box of supplies from shock "Tess!? No way." but his complaining was cut off as Basil raised a hand. He had a devious grin on his face. "You get it your way rabbit. Your eyes, i have a feeling you won't let any of us down... And even if you do. You're probably a rabbit of your word"

Janro

Post by Janro » Thu Feb 24, 2011 3:45 am

Xinal walked up to the rabbit. "I think that was uncalled for don't you think?"

// You know I'm starting to wonder where this story is going. As much of a fan I am of letting things flow, I'm getting put off by the continuous random encounters. Also that last post gave me no direction as to what to do apart from standing there and watch. :? Just wanted to share ::

Indigo

Post by Indigo » Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:29 am

// Dude i can't blame you. But it's because this thread is basicly dead. You don't really have to post anymore if you don't want to. I've just desperately tried to keep it alive. But i haven't got many options right now. There's no need to waste time on this to be honest, not untill anyone else posts. My apologies, i can't magically make rp'ers appear :? ::