What am I supposed to do?

The place to discuss all things Lugaru.
Gosiv

What am I supposed to do?

Post by Gosiv » Wed Jan 12, 2011 12:11 pm

Hi!

I am stuck on the level where I should kill the Alphawolf and his lifeguards. The only problem is that I die after two strikes from them. Every time. And I am playing on Easy. What should I do? I can't beat them when I can't even take two hits from them. Help!

Erik

member7

Re: What am I supposed to do?

Post by member7 » Wed Jan 12, 2011 1:02 pm

run far, then charge him and do a bullet double kicks (hold left clic when running, then hit space button) :mrgreen: sometimes wolf die in one shoot

Noz

Post by Noz » Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:44 pm

A bullet double kicks?

Derakon

Post by Derakon » Thu Jan 27, 2011 1:25 am

First, I'm amused at the term "life guards". Those are the people who stand around poolside (or seaside) and make certain you don't drown. Most of the wolves in Lugaru don't have life preservers. :)

Anyway, you should have a sword for this. Get it ready and hold the mouse down when a wolf gets close; you should slice him automatically. Two slices should do for any wolf. You can also try for an execution when they get knocked down: run up to the wolf, crouch, and stab. The timing for that is very tight though.

Killing wolves is all about using your weapons properly. Fighting them barehanded takes a long time, a lot of luck, glitch abuse, or a very difficult stealth kill. Fun trivia: it's possible to stealth-kill the alpha wolf.