Funniest moments in Lugaru...

The place to discuss all things Lugaru.
Viking Zippy
Wooter

Post by Viking Zippy » Mon Dec 12, 2005 8:41 pm

On my old iMac (800 MHz), if you pressed H about 20 times, set your speed to 20.0, ran, and immediately press N, it would wield incredible results, flying hundreds of feet in the air, falling down to the ground, and Turner would start bouncing around on the ground, ragdoll physics at its best.

Doesn't seem to work anymore though :(

Grayswandir
Short end of the stick

Post by Grayswandir » Tue Dec 13, 2005 11:00 am

BunnyWithStick wrote:Umm, maybe this has something to do with the difficulty setting, but crouching while sent flying will flip and give control back to you
Mash the crouch button as fast as you can or if you have some kind of auto-fire controls...

EMC Stunt rabbit

Post by EMC Stunt rabbit » Tue Jan 24, 2006 12:09 pm

Viking Zippy wrote:On my old iMac (800 MHz), if you pressed H about 20 times, set your speed to 20.0, ran, and immediately press N, it would wield incredible results, flying hundreds of feet in the air, falling down to the ground, and Turner would start bouncing around on the ground, ragdoll physics at its best.

Doesn't seem to work anymore though :(
i call that the bunnyhop, and i can do it. (do it in slomo)

howwitty

Post by howwitty » Tue Feb 07, 2006 9:06 pm

I was on the last level of the demo (the one where you have to take out the sentries) and I did the normal routine.. I got to the point where there were 2 rabbits left (on the platform where three start out) I was going to try to Divide and Conquer, but I HIT THE BUSH!! DAMN BUSH!! So two came after me... I killed one in midair ninja style, which was pretty cool for me at the time, so naturally I wanted to do it to the other. We were down by the master bunny's platform (the one that you should tracheate) so I got up on the platform and for some reason the bunny got confused and ran away in the other direction looking for me. So I went to the other platform and waited. I eventually had been waiting for him so long that I wanted to go see if he was all right. It took me about a minute to find him trying to run through the Great Invisible Barrier of the Desert. I snuck up behind him so I could get a screenshot. Then I thought to myself 'Hm, maybe I should get it standing up, they can probably only hear you when you're actually moving while upright. Naturally he heard me and started turning around... at this point it was too late but I tried to get a screenshot anyway, at which point it froze. So he ended up being all right. Sigh...

sorry for the length.

FoxInABox

Mega combos

Post by FoxInABox » Sat Feb 11, 2006 9:52 am

I just love challenge 6, I use to head to the wall beetween the closest of the four center blocks and go around it a few time to get everyone after me .. then I continue to go around but also go towards the block (it makes the bunnies jump) so I can pull them back down and get alot of mega combos..

Ovaltine
Over-enthusiastic zoo patron

Post by Ovaltine » Tue Feb 28, 2006 8:08 pm

Do attempts count?

I tried replacing the knife skin with a side of ham. Didn't work )=