Game messed up.

The place to discuss all things Lugaru.
mrsenile9223

Game messed up.

Post by mrsenile9223 » Sat Feb 25, 2006 10:14 pm

Hi I just got the demo and everytimei play it the screen messes up and starts acting like a tv with bag picture (black lines run down it). Do you guys have any suggestions? i have already tried reinstalling it.

Fournine
.hacker

Post by Fournine » Sat Feb 25, 2006 10:27 pm

We need your machine's specs to be of any real use to you - specifically your video card info, since it seems that's the most likely culprit. Help us help you.

Zantalos
The Postman

Post by Zantalos » Sun Feb 26, 2006 1:56 pm

You may want to try different resolutions too. Sometimes, a smaller resolution can fix small hinges, while a larger resolution will change how lines are being effected be the monitor. I had the same problem with Battle Field 2 however, increasing the resolution quickly took out the shifty screen and balck lines. Becareful with some resolutions because your monitor may not be able to handle it, you may find yourself stuck at the red and yellow loading screen when you play the game. Just alt-f4 if you can't use control-alt-delete. Resolutions can also be changed in the (located in luguru/data) config - text document (besure to right click and select properties, to change "opens with," to "wordpad" instead of "notepad." This is alot easier than what it may seem, just change the resolution and see if that helps.