Lugaru Text RP: The Decrepit Epoch of Ruin

The place to discuss all things Lugaru.
Janro

Re: Lugaru Text RP: The Decrepit Epoch of Ruin

Post by Janro » Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:35 am

Xinal caught Azuan's gaze before hanging his head in shame. Sad that he wasn't able to save Lucy. What's more he was just labeled as a rogue cat. Then again that was the truth, but it stung.

Noz

Post by Noz » Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:00 am

Indigo wrote:-------------------------------
No offense, but other people will be able to learn from this before they start rp'ing here.
Please wait for your biography to be accepted But besides that. Good biography, a few small things that are confusing, or could confuse some people like. "Being Small --- And then Unusually tall".
You're in :P

No one will be waiting forever to have their biography accepted. Because besides Janro i think i'm the one checking this thread the most, since i am the author, that would make sense.
-------------------------------
Oh btw you confused me with your location and such.
Is Chantre another smaller location, or did you think of Chante [As the main area]
------------------
And to you Janro if you read this. You have to go to the previous page to see my response. Just in case you got confused ;)
---------
I was thinking of Chantre as the main area. I apologize for the confusion and the apparent rule breaking. When I said small, I meant thin and weak. But I think I could be a bit more specific. Thanks for letting me know about that.

Indigo

Post by Indigo » Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:11 am

:?

Don't worry about it.

And about the appearance description, i really like it :)
You just might confuse some people, i was just wondering, and i couldn't help but point it out.

I'm still in doubt about Chantre. Because i didn't get it really. Is it a small city of your own, or i dunno. Because you said Chantre and another city. And the official names of the main Area's are Chante, Caeli, Vhen Rae and Harkonen :) Anyway, please don't let me ruin your mood for a Text RP >.< Just wanna settle things right so we can get your on the RP wagon :D

EDIT: Kitchra is a pretty good name for a place btw. If that's a small town i don't hope you mind if i add it on a map over the specific places in the main area's i'm making, just for later right ?
----------
Back to the RP
---

Azuan simply spoke "You know the emperor wants me to fight his war for him. I don't intend that, i'm trying to get the kingdom which is rightfully mine back. And i want to do it without too many unnecessary casualties.". Basil looked at Xinal "What's with the slave collar. If he's gone rogue, he might as well have it removed.".

Janro

Post by Janro » Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:16 am

Xinal would've wanted to answer, but considering he wasn't being spoken to he'd have to stay quiet. He shook his head. No. I don't have to adhere to that code anymore He meowed out loud so that the dog may hear why he still has one.

"I'd want to take it off but there seems to be something inside it, metal I think, that I can't cut." True enough there were several marks on some areas of the caller showing previous attempts.

Indigo

Post by Indigo » Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:25 am

Basil looked confused "We have some of the greatest smiths in the world in Anvil. It would be an easy task to have it removed."

Jolly interfered "Perhaps the lad isn't ready to have it removed. Either way, it is his own choice"

Basil simply argued "He could give us off to the enemy, both the local raiders and a bunch of the people from the outer rim work for Sezuan. We would be in some kind of trouble if-"

Azuan interrupted Basil "He'll have it removed when ever he wants. It's your call" He turned to the Cat.

Tess silently handed over the stick she was given by him as means of self defense. Lucky her, she never needed it.

Janro

Post by Janro » Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:47 pm

Xinal just nodded his head as he turned about to go for a walk. He needed time to himself to think. The cat would stay this aloof until they left.

Indigo

Post by Indigo » Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:35 pm

Everyone at the campsite were asleep now, well. All but Tess, she was still shaking violently from the shock of having seen the head of Lucy, held in the hands of Xinal. It was a horrible experience.
Of course she experienced having people die around her. But not in such a violent manner.
It made her sick, and she threw up multiply times by the remains of the camp fire. No one seemed to care, or perhaps the were just in a very deep sleep.

Janro

Post by Janro » Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:41 am

Xinal was still awake, walking elsewhere. Thoughts have kept him from sleeping. To keep productive, he decided to stay up to keep watch. He returned to the camp after finding nothing of immediate threat or interest. The smell of vomit reached his nose and he spotted a figure near the campfire.

His bell announced his presence behind her before he even opened his mouth. "Tess? Do you need anything? If not you should try and get some rest."

Indigo

Post by Indigo » Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:35 am

She wiped her mouth in her long sleeve, and turned around.

This wasn't the best idea, i don't even have a tent...

"I'd rather just stay up with you".

Janro

Post by Janro » Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:05 am

The cat looked at her with concern. He glanced around the area one last time before sitting down next to her. "You sure? It might be a long night." He muttered, for a moment he contemplates on the cold winds that passed by. She must be cold. By the looks of it she didn't prepare for this journey.

The cat walked over to where his gear is and procurred a blanket. "Here you go." He laid it around her shoulders.

Indigo

Post by Indigo » Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:15 am

She was tense for a moment, she did not expect for such a gesture from the cat.

"Xinal. Thank you" The thankfully tugged the blanket around her self neatly.
Might as well get to know him better now. Show a bit of interest, he seems kind of lonely

"What do wanna do when you're done with Azuan" She spoke confidently as if failure was out of the question.

Janro

Post by Janro » Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:33 am

The cat stirred the dying embers with a stick watching some red flicker upwards into the air. He took his time to answer the question. After a sigh he replied honestly,

"I don't really know. Maybe look for what's left of my village. Then maybe I dunno, help you and Dina?"

Indigo

Post by Indigo » Wed Jan 26, 2011 11:35 am

"I think you should do what 'you' wanna do". She shivered slightly, but repressed it.

"I don't know, you could become a cook. Or i don't know. You can do anything you want to.
Like me, i just wanna get away from this stupid island. And away from this stupid war as soon as i can. But Dina won't let me go, "It's too dangerous"
"

She tugged her legs up under the blanket as well.

"If going away if dangerous. What is this ? Look a that cat, she died a pointless death".

Janro

Post by Janro » Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:16 pm

The cat let go of the stick and watched it to kill what embers was left. He let out a long sigh his breath visible in the cold air. He thought her words it over and replied.

"Anywhere is dangerous. You just have to keep an eye on your back." the cat looked at Tess for a while. "I can speak to Dina if you want. Maybe we can persuade her if you had someone to watch over you out there."

Indigo

Post by Indigo » Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:38 pm

"I don't know it's just a b-" She was cut off by some movement from one of the tents.
It was one of the guards.

"Let me take over, you get some rest cat."
Tess looked at a Xinal for a while "He's right"