Lugaru Text RP: The Decrepit Epoch of Ruin

The place to discuss all things Lugaru.
Noz

Re: Lugaru Text RP: The Decrepit Epoch of Ruin

Post by Noz » Wed Jan 26, 2011 2:17 pm

Just letting you know about my ideas for Kitchra. It's a small city located in the middle of Chantre made of wood and stone buildings with hay roofs. The lower city is made of completely stone and wood buildings of lower quality. The upper city is a small circle surrounded by a wall made of upward, pointed logs sharpened to tips near the tops. The lower city engulfs the upper city in a half-moon shape. The back of the upper city lays in front of a small cliff. The only way to enter the upper city is to pass through the lower city, which is a crime den full of slave traders and alcohol merchants.

Indigo

Post by Indigo » Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:09 am

Aaaah i think i understand now. Thanks for explaining :)
----------
RP Resume :lol:
Just waiting for Janro
-----

Noz

Post by Noz » Thu Jan 27, 2011 12:09 pm

Should we have a meeting place for the characters or a plot element that ties them together?

Indigo

Post by Indigo » Thu Jan 27, 2011 12:30 pm

If people want to rp with each other, they always find a way to tie their paths together.

:P

All anyone can do is throw hints out there, and people can take it or leave it. Like i'm working my way towards needing the help from Ragdoll Masters group, but i can't just throw that out there. So there for i'm gonna work my way towards having my characters ask what's going on in the High Lands. Typically people at the Anvil and Vhen Rae[They are basicly the same. The Anvil is just a huge Alliance with Chante] would know, as well as Caeli, since they have scouts and troops all over the Island.

My characters plot is, to re-take the seat in Caeli. And for that, obviously he's gonna need a much larger crew. Hopefully, i'll get The others on the Wagon. If not, that's too bad for me :P

Janro

Post by Janro » Fri Jan 28, 2011 7:40 am

Xinal looked up to the guard and sighed. He planned to protest. However his eyes stung with the pain of being awake for so long and the back of his mind felt aloof and fuzzy. The cat arcs his back in a stretch before nodding his head.

"Very well." Xinal turned to Tess, preventing his bell from producing unnecessary noise, as he moewed, "Good night." He pushes himself up to his feet and headed into a tent. He hesitated at the entrance, casting one more look at the rabbit, before he let the tent close behind him.

:: Sorry it took a while for me to post. Wasn't feeling too well. \\

Indigo

Post by Indigo » Mon Jan 31, 2011 3:34 am

The guard relaxed a bit, and then frowned. Looking at Tess he walked towards her.
"I don't trust that cat one bit."

Tess returned the frown, discarding the blanket.
"Why. Because you're a dog, is that ? And all cat's are psychotic, greedy little plagues?"

The dog shrugged "Pretty much"
She got up, walking off into the woods speaking few final words to the dog.
"You disgust me"

Janro

Post by Janro » Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:42 am

Xinal would be grateful to Tess for defending him. The feline however already managed to get enough peace of mind to rest.

:: I suggest we proceed. It's starting to get a bit draggy here. \\

Indigo

Post by Indigo » Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:38 am

Agreed
----------------
Break of Dawn
---------

Azuan pulled apart the opening to Xinal's tent, peeking inside.
"Xinal have you seen Tess anywhere, i've been waiting for almost an hour now, the others a ready to pack their stuff and move on."

Janro

Post by Janro » Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:48 am

Xinal was already awake by the time Azuan checked on him. He was in the process of wrapping back his cloth wraps and donning what little armor he had. The cat looked up at the tiger. "Tess is missing?"

She must be more disturbed from last night than I thought. The cat thought to himself as he stood up and tied his sword to his waist belt. "I'll go take a look around. She can't have gotten to far. Maybe a walk or something to clear her mind."

As soon as the cat finished preparing his belongings, then again he barely had any to begin with, he sets forth to try and locate the rabbit. He closed his eyes to scent the air without distractions. Eventually he caught whiff of a scent trail which appears to lead towards the woods. The cat followed the trail relatively calmly expecting to find Tess just sitting around on a log chatting with the birds or something like that.

Indigo

Post by Indigo » Thu Feb 03, 2011 5:19 am

Apparently Xinal weren't quite off. She was indeed chatting with the birds, hanging upside down in a snare trap screaming for help, rather frustrated keeping her skirt in place [Too much ? :lol: ].

Oh my i'm getting lightheaded"Get me down from here !"

Janro

Post by Janro » Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:59 am

Xinal let out a gasp of surprise. His eyes strayed to her skirt for a moment. Ah, the things that catch the attention of men. It really pissed Xinal off when he should be thinking of other things. The feline shook his head and walked up to the hanging rabbit.

"How do you manage to get into trouble?" The cat let out a mrow of laughter. He unsheathed his sword and swiftly cuts the snare trap planning to let gravity bring her down. From his backhanded slash he planned to continue the spin generated by the momentum, drop the sword on the ground behind him and catch the rabbit before she hit the ground. The feline was pretty swift based on his previous display of attacks but still this would be quite a close call, if not a failure if he's a fraction too late.

Indigo

Post by Indigo » Thu Feb 03, 2011 7:15 am

She let out a shriek of surprise as she felt her self drop at high speed, and first opened her eyes once she felt the leafs beneath her feet. She stood there for a while, brushed her self off, keeping her cool. "Thanks, but another time please don't ugh... Do it quite like that."
She supressed a shiver. "Seems this place is full of things that can bring anyone trouble. Raiders, border guards, snare traps... Traps" She quietly took a step towards Xinal, grabbing onto him "How about you lead the way"Don't want my paws cut off in case i set something off
She tried to push the thought into the back of her head and stuck to Xinal like glue.

Janro

Post by Janro » Thu Feb 03, 2011 7:35 am

Xinal glanced down at the rabbit with a firm hold on his arm. The feline sighed. With a flick of his foot he tossed his sword up into the air and caught it quickly with his left hand. "Alright let's go. Azuan's worried for you."

He took a step forward slowly, one step at a time. He just wanted to make sure he wasn't going to fast for the rabbit. He can't help but notice how their fur brushed against each other as they walked. It's like a tick that you couldn't get rid of. The feline looked at the rabbit for a moment and narrowed his eyes. His mind wandered as he led them out of the woods back to the camp. She did look good for a rabbit.

Where the heck did that come from?

He shook his head as he looked away. He remembered another topic that bugged him earlier. "Who is Azuan to you?" Clearly he recalled the time where the rabbit referred to him as father. He assumed it was just a title. They weren't of the species let alone have any similar traits. The cat was just simply curios. Also he needed to try and get his mind off the fact that someone's clinging to him like glue.

Indigo

Post by Indigo » Thu Feb 03, 2011 7:41 am

She shrugged "He's a person who subconciously cares about everyone around him, including me. And he's apparently the only one who remembers my birthday... And how old i am"
She couldn't help but smile to her self. "He was gonna teach me how to fight when i turn fifteen during spring. But now he's too caught up in revenge, and his fathers kingdom" Her expression turned into a frown.

Janro

Post by Janro » Thu Feb 03, 2011 7:54 am

Xinal perked his ears and looked at the rabbit. "Not even Dina remembers your birthday?" The feline asked. "I'd assume she'd remember your birthday as well." He'd address the later part of her statement a little later. He could already hear the other members of the group at the camp.