Black Shades iTouch

Anything related to Wolfire Games and/or its products
Lotus Wolf

Black Shades iTouch

Post by Lotus Wolf » Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:18 pm

I searched a bit, but didn't find much discussion about this. I picked up the new iTouch the other day, so I've got iOS 4.2.1, and I bought Black Shades through the app store. When I start the app, it shows an image of the bodyguard shooting at some guy with the white guy ducking under him, and the red Wolfire logo in the corner.
But there's no indication to touch the screen to start. I do so anyway a few times and nothing happens. After a few seconds doing nothing it will just close.

Any help would be great, but if not, at least Wolfire's up a dollar.

Indigo

Re: Black Shades iTouch

Post by Indigo » Thu Feb 03, 2011 11:21 am

Have you heard of anyone else with this problem.
My friend got this game for his iTouch. And it starts up just fine, and it's just as good a game as the version for the PC, in my opinion of course.

David
Project Leader

Post by David » Thu Feb 03, 2011 12:00 pm

Have you tried turning off the iTouch and turning it back on again? That is, turning it completely off by holding the lock button down for a couple seconds and sliding the "slide to power off" switch.

For me that has solved most problems I've had with downloaded games on the iDevices.

Lotus Wolf

Post by Lotus Wolf » Fri Feb 04, 2011 3:13 pm

Works. Thanks, turning it off worked. Odd though, I turn it off fairly often, I feel like it would have worked by now... Anyway, thanks for making black shades David! Playing on the iTouch is great!

David
Project Leader

Post by David » Fri Feb 04, 2011 4:37 pm

I'm glad you like it! Henry Kropf did a ton of work porting it to iDevices, so he should get credit for that :)

Lotus Wolf

Post by Lotus Wolf » Sat Feb 05, 2011 4:13 pm

Well for the record, thanks to him too! Great game guys, thanks a lot!