Worst. Valentine's day. Ever.

Anything else
zoidberg rules

Re: Worst. Valentine's day. Ever.

Post by zoidberg rules » Fri Feb 18, 2011 5:10 am

Well, only some girls...
You guys realise it was a joke right?!

But yeah, no, I woud never say that to an actual person, just found it on sickipedia and thought it was quite funny so...

Renegade_Turner
Gramps

Post by Renegade_Turner » Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:05 am

Kehaar and Assaultman, you both sound like incredible prudes at this moment in time. It's a joke, on a forum. It's hardly like he said it to a group of girls. Location, location, location. There are no girls here. We're all so very alone. Please remember that. ;)

Grayswandir
Short end of the stick

Post by Grayswandir » Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:46 am

zoidberg rules wrote:But yeah, no, I woud never say that to an actual person, just found it on sickipedia and thought it was quite funny so...
zoidberg doesn't think women are actual people.

Assaultman67

Post by Assaultman67 » Fri Feb 18, 2011 11:37 am

Renegade_Turner wrote:Kehaar and Assaultman, you both sound like incredible prudes at this moment in time. It's a joke, on a forum. It's hardly like he said it to a group of girls. Location, location, location. There are no girls here. We're all so very alone. Please remember that. ;)
Hmm I guess I should of been tipped off when he said "met a girl at a bar" ... considering it came to me as a surprise that he is think he was old enough to drink at a bar ...

As for the actual joke ... I've heard things said in really poor taste to women and it seemed kinda lengthy to be a joke or sarcasm ...

One time a girl was crying in the dorms after breaking up with her boyfriend and one of my friends approached her and said "Aww, cheer up! You can always fuck me instead!"

In another scenario it might have been funny ... but in that one

Assaultman67

Post by Assaultman67 » Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:30 pm

Oh, i guess i forgot to mention that I did think it was funny ... im not totally stuck up ... but the situation was just totally off and i was amazed he said it.

but some stuff like that you dont actually say to girls ... ever ... and if you do you better get the timing right otherwise its going to go over like a led balloon.

kehaar

Post by kehaar » Fri Feb 18, 2011 5:04 pm

Renegade_Turner wrote:Kehaar and Assaultman, you both sound like incredible prudes at this moment in time. It's a joke, on a forum. It's hardly like he said it to a group of girls. Location, location, location. There are no girls here. We're all so very alone. Please remember that. ;)
:( so true, but things do change, sometimes. The next girl on the forums could live in your town! She's a gamer! A musician! She likes whiskey and old cars and Battlestar Galactica! She's smart and cute and nerdy and wears sexy librarian glasses! Her room is messier than yours!She'll be your future ex-wife!

erm... that ended a little weird...

EDIT: Holy Crap! So I wrote that ^ ^ ^ about 2pm today, and That Girl was just in my store 10 minutes ago! Ok, I don't know about musician, old cars, whiskey, or how messy her room is, but the smart, cute, nerdy, sexy glasses wearing she was, and she crashed her bike because she was tired after staying up 'til 4 am watching Battlestar. :P Geek boy heaven.

Assaultman67

Post by Assaultman67 » Fri Feb 18, 2011 11:08 pm

kehaar wrote:The next girl on the forums could live in your town!
Highly improbable and probably embarrassing if it was true ... (anyone remember that #1 hit I had on google? lol)
kehaar wrote:She's a gamer!
semi kinky ...
kehaar wrote:A musician!
Somehow that would make me feel too self conscious about my musical capabilities and would probably instantly stop me from practicing guitar on a regular basis ... if she is a musician she better be as good as me or at least not play guitar! :P
kehaar wrote:... She likes whiskey ...
I'm a pretty light drinker ... so I'm not sure how I would feel about being outdrank by a girl (probably nothing untill she starts calling me a pussy :P )...
kehaar wrote:and old cars
I would bang her wear she stood ... well ... if I had consent :P ...

I ... have a problem with mechanical/electrical stuff ... sometimes I just become infatuated with it ... more like really really love (Platonically of course) ... ever since I was a kid.

I was using power tools unsupervised in grade school ...

associating women with mechanical stuff would be dangerously bad for my libido ...
(argh, now I'm fantasizing :x )

but seriously ... I'd spend all day just ... :x
kehaar wrote: and Battlestar Galactica!
... meh ... battlestar galactica really went down hill during the last few seasons ... they lacked definite plot direction ...
kehaar wrote:She's smart and cute and nerdy and wears sexy librarian glasses!
Smart, cute and nerdy is cool ... librarian glasses I don't really understand that fetish i guess :/
kehaar wrote:... Her room is messier than yours! ...
That is a definite turn off ... because I literally have grease from a cordless drill smeared on one of my walls which I haven't bothered to wipe off for months as well as a jug of car coolant sitting on my dresser ...

Any worse than me and she is gonna be a hoarder ...
kehaar wrote:She'll be your future ex-wife!
meh ...

kehaar wrote:EDIT: Holy Crap! So I wrote that ^ ^ ^ about 2pm today, and That Girl was just in my store 10 minutes ago! Ok, I don't know about musician, old cars, whiskey, or how messy her room is, but the smart, cute, nerdy, sexy glasses wearing she was, and she crashed her bike because she was tired after staying up 'til 4 am watching Battlestar. :P Geek boy heaven.
Screw you!

Renegade_Turner
Gramps

Post by Renegade_Turner » Sat Feb 19, 2011 7:48 am

Assaultman67 wrote:but some stuff like that you dont actually say to girls ... ever ... and if you do you better get the timing right otherwise its going to go over like a led balloon.
Unless they're unattractive. :P
Assaultman67 wrote:As for the actual joke ... I've heard things said in really poor taste to women and it seemed kinda lengthy to be a joke or sarcasm ...
I'm afraid I identified it as a joke instantly since it was said in the immediate aftermath of my "I've got a gun, get in the car" joke.
Assaultman67 wrote:One time a girl was crying in the dorms after breaking up with her boyfriend and one of my friends approached her and said "Aww, cheer up! You can always fuck me instead!"
I'm afraid I find this to be hilarious, however inappropriate it was. I probably wouldn't have laughed at the time because that would be in bad taste, but later on when she wasn't there I'd think back on it and chuckle whimsically to myself.
kehaar wrote: :( so true, but things do change, sometimes. The next girl on the forums could live in your town! She's a gamer! A musician! She likes whiskey and old cars and Battlestar Galactica! She's smart and cute and nerdy and wears sexy librarian glasses! Her room is messier than yours!She'll be your future ex-wife!
A gamer and a musician, okay. Whiskey, it's alright I guess, possibly with ice or mixed with coke, or both. Old cars and Battlestar Galactica...not really. Switch that with "follows football". Room is messier than mine? I dislike messy rooms. When I was with my ex I'd get annoyed and clean her room while she was in college because it bugged me. I don't think me and this girl you're talking about are right for each other. Sexy librarian glasses? I think so many people look better without glasses. They suit very few people. Contacts are the way to go most of the time.

Dudeman

Post by Dudeman » Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:43 am

...And that's when my penis started to bleed!

Renegade_Turner
Gramps

Post by Renegade_Turner » Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:53 am

On a scale of one to bleeding, how butthurt are you?

Dudeman

Post by Dudeman » Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:59 am

I'd say about a seven.

underthedeep

Post by underthedeep » Sat Feb 19, 2011 12:42 pm

you're all gay.

Renegade_Turner
Gramps

Post by Renegade_Turner » Sat Feb 19, 2011 1:05 pm