Fable III

Anything else
cachiporrin
Froot Loop!!!

Fable III

Post by cachiporrin » Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:07 pm

Hi everyone.
I wanted to ask your opinion regarding Fable 3, which I may want to play, based on your feedback.
I have never played a fable game before but some people say it's really good, what do you think?

Count Roland

Re: Fable III

Post by Count Roland » Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:44 pm

It's good!

underthedeep

Post by underthedeep » Fri Jul 01, 2011 2:00 am

i boycott fable games.... but thats just me.

it's honestly just too.... too....... easy.

BUT! it is VERY flash, and VERY fun if you aren't looking for a challenge.
no harm in some laid back hack n slash fun.

with mad spells toboot.

Renegade_Turner
Gramps

Post by Renegade_Turner » Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:16 pm

The Fable games are easy, but they're a lot of fun. Honestly, just very casual and user-friendly. People buy too much into Peter Molyneux's bullshit. He's been saying for years how each game he makes is going to be the best game eveeeeeer and people still listen to him. The games are a good laugh to run around in doing stupid things and killing monsters. And flirting with someone, marrying them, and then butchering them. That's always fun.

underthedeep

Post by underthedeep » Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:52 pm

Renegade_Turner wrote: He's been saying for years how each game he makes is going to be the best game eveeeeeer and people still listen to him.

seeeeriously. and i don't know if anyone one else here was bothered by the SHITTY SHITTY SHIT SHIT that is the digging animation.

Renegade_Turner
Gramps

Post by Renegade_Turner » Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:14 pm

Personally wasn't something that bothered me...what bothered me was the ending of Fable 2...but that's about it.

TheShadowInside

Post by TheShadowInside » Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:40 am

Fable 1, i remember being good, but now its probably pretty outdated in terms of graphics and interesting tasks.

Fable 2 was awesome although the story was quite straight forward, the world seemed very open and there was a hell of alot of things you could do, also the level designs were apsoluatly amazing. Very fun to waste your spare time on.

Fable 3 however, the story seemed very weak to me, throughout the whole game i was sort of telling myself the cool bit was going to happen next. Ending was... not even going to go there...

But again the level designs were amazing, even better than Fable 2, there were a great number of awesome little bits in it - such as your very own butler with the voice of John cleese :) Alot of very good ideas in it, the story was just a bit pants.

Fable is still one of my favourate games though.

crazypig

Post by crazypig » Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:01 am

TheShadowInside wrote:the story was just a bit pants.
ROFLMAO.
But i agree that Peter tends to overhype a lot.
Not really looking forward to the new kinect game he's making. But the spear looks kewl. :wink:

Jackrabbit

Post by Jackrabbit » Mon Jul 11, 2011 3:09 pm

Hmmmm... I played Fable TLC and it was a lot of fun, then I saw Fable 2 and got so disappointed, not only because I was a true PC fan and Fable 2 was an exclusive but also for the fact that so much had changed that I didn't consider it Fable.. I just considered it a weird game with Albion as its world in it xD
I played Fable 3 on the PC port and I have to tell you.. it might suck if you really liked Fable 1(TLC) but if you've never played any Fable game then I guess you'll get some entertainment from it :)

chadista

Post by chadista » Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:02 am

i don't know if anyone one else here was bothered by the SHITTY SHITTY SHIT SHIT that is the digging animation.
Oh yeah the didding animation was soo bad in fable 3. How the shovel kept moving a bit after he had stuck it in the ground when he was finished digging.

Fable 3 is good and enjoyable. Fable TLC is however still the best fable game, but if you don't wan't to play on outdated graphics then fable 3 is a fun timewaster.