obligatory introduction thread

Anything else
NyremC

Re: obligatory introduction thread

Post by NyremC » Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:04 pm

Hello guys !

I'm Nyrem(Nickname) and just turned 17 on 22nd this month 8) I'm french and living between germany and france for school reasons :roll: , well my english is kinda messed up sometimes but i think i'm still pretty good at it.
I'm slowly getting into 3d modelling so you might see some mods/maps for overgrowth soon :D

And also I'm new to wolfire games but i regret i didn't discovered their games earlier they look pretty :D , I just preordered Overgrowth so i'm going to mess around witht the editor as i'm a little bit into 3d modelling as i said before :mrgreen:

Inno

Post by Inno » Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:26 pm

Hello hello.

Found this project because of reddit, pre ordered as soon as I learnt there was an alpha available.
Needless to say, its a fun as it looks in the videos, and runs an absolute treat too (on my 9800, haven't tried on the 5970 yet because that is busy mining)

Well, just showing support really. Devs like Wolfire do not come along every day and the whole pre-orderers getting to play the alpha is a fantastic business model and shows you are confident about your IP.

Wish this project all the best, I shall start working on my friends to pre order.

Gutblast3r
Location: On the planet Earth, probably gaming as you're reading this.

Post by Gutblast3r » Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:22 am

Hiya!
I found out about Overgrowth through a friend, even though I've known about Wolfire because I tried out "Black Shades"

Anyways I pre-ordered Overgrowth, and I'm loving it! :D

cooldude

Post by cooldude » Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:17 pm

Hi, I'm cool 8) and are new to the forum. I love playing and modding for lugaru

Tork64

Post by Tork64 » Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:34 am

Had my eyes on this game for some time, seen it discussed on 4chan and finally decided to use trialpay and got my copy.

Freshbite

Post by Freshbite » Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:50 am

Welcome to the forum, Tork.
It's interesting to hear that Overgrowth is discussed on 4Chan, how exactly is it discussed, and in what board?

Tork64

Post by Tork64 » Mon Jul 11, 2011 3:47 pm

Freshbite wrote:Welcome to the forum, Tork.
It's interesting to hear that Overgrowth is discussed on 4Chan, how exactly is it discussed, and in what board?
Well its no secret that 4chan is pretty much infested with trolls, but buried under all the garbage is a really great videogame discussion board, you can find it under the /v/ section of the site. I believe they were discussing one of overgrowths dev build videos that got me interested.
Last edited by Tork64 on Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

Freshbite

Post by Freshbite » Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:15 pm

Well, I'm glad to hear that 4Chan is good for some things.

Paradox

Post by Paradox » Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:44 pm

Hello everyone!

I have been greatly interested in Wolfire Games for quite a while, but up till now I haven't made a board profile.
I really enjoyed playing Lugaru, but it's hard for me to decide if I like Lugaru or Black Shades better. I have a ton of fun playing black shades, but I have to ask, if the VIP is so worried about his personal health why did he wander into a freaking zombie apocalypse??? :shock:

Anyways...

As far as who I am personally:
My real name is Simon, I'm fifteen, living on the west coast of the united states. My favorite pastimes are eating chips, waltzing with bears, and tripping over computer's power chords. I'm home schooled (a novelty, I know,) and I love to fantasize about all the cool things I could find if I went out and dumpster dived, but I never actually go out dumpster diving.

Hope to get to know ya'all later :D

Paradox, aka Simon, aka The Masterful Chip Eater

-paradox-

Post by -paradox- » Tue Jul 26, 2011 2:47 am

Paradox wrote:Hello everyone!

I have been greatly interested in Wolfire Games for quite a while, but up till now I haven't made a board profile.
I really enjoyed playing Lugaru, but it's hard for me to decide if I like Lugaru or Black Shades better. I have a ton of fun playing black shades, but I have to ask, if the VIP is so worried about his personal health why did he wander into a freaking zombie apocalypse??? :shock:

Anyways...

My real name is Simon, I'm fifteen, living on the west coast of the united states. My favorite pastimes are eating chips, waltzing with bears, and tripping over computer's power chords. I'm home schooled (a novelty, I know,) and I love to fantasize about all the cool things I could find if I went out and dumpster dived, but I never actually go out dumpster diving.

Seriously? You beat me here by a few days and stole my name? Come on now, not cool. I will forever ignore you from now on and pretend I am the only "paradox" here.

I'm Damian, I use this alias or "paradox" on nearly every forum and I'm pretty easy to DoX. I'm 21 years old and my hobbies consist of:

Body building
MMA
Skydiving

I'm currently going to college to become EMT certified and become a firefighter asap! I work at my local gym as a manager. I tend to be polite and professional to most people, which usually leads me to become a respectable member at every community.

Someone will most likely find me on EA and post here so I'll beat you to it. EnhancedAim VIP - I don't even play any of the games they support. I just post there. http://enhancedaim.com/forums/member.php?u=1584
Which will lead you to my Hack Forums account, blah blah eventually Facebook.
Looking forward to purchasing Overgrowth.

Earo16

Post by Earo16 » Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:32 am

Hello.

My name is Chance. I am eighteen years of age and reside in Portland, Oregon.

If that isn't enough information, then I request that you bring it to my attention immediately using whatever means possible.

Paradox

Post by Paradox » Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:30 pm

-paradox- wrote:
Paradox wrote:Hello everyone!

Anyways...

Seriously? You beat me here by a few days and stole my name? Come on now, not cool. I will forever ignore you from now on and pretend I am the only "paradox" here.

I'm Damian, I use this alias or "paradox" on nearly every forum and I'm pretty easy to DoX. I'm 21 years old and my hobbies consist of:

Body building
MMA
Skydiving

I'm currently going to college to become EMT certified and become a firefighter asap! I work at my local gym as a manager. I tend to be polite and professional to most people, which usually leads me to become a respectable member at every community.

Someone will most likely find me on EA and post here so I'll beat you to it. EnhancedAim VIP - I don't even play any of the games they support. I just post there. http://enhancedaim.com/forums/member.php?u=1584
Which will lead you to my Hack Forums account, blah blah eventually Facebook.
Looking forward to purchasing Overgrowth.
Sorry about stealing your name, I didn't see anyone here with "paradox" as their name, and thats that one I always use, but I hope we can still be fwiends :D

Grayswandir
Short end of the stick

Post by Grayswandir » Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:31 am

If people have similar names they have to fight to the death in the arena of death using weapons of death while we bet on the person who's death will be first.

underthedeep

Post by underthedeep » Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:56 am

Grayswandir wrote:If people have similar names they have to fight to the death in the arena of death using weapons of death while we bet on the person who's death will be first.

my moneys on the 15 year old
those MMA guys just really like to cuddle
shirtless
sweating

Dk2170

Post by Dk2170 » Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:54 pm

Well Seems legit to post my personal Info here. I am Jasper. I am just behind the legal age of having a license to drive (15 argh!). I live in Vermont, that little state up near the right edge of America, yes the one that makes a square with New Hampshire. My hobbies are varying from gimp to blender 3d to Python to (novice) parkour. I'm an ass. my favorite animal is a seal because seals rock hard and my other favorite things are Deep sea blue, Akimbo Pistols, A=Mc squared, and occasionally large fires. you people have smarts and I like that. I have played Lugaru and it was good but it lacked something. soul. I'm here to help overgrowth have that.anyone who has an argument send it to me. I can find a common ground for you. Also:

[img]cheese_emmental.jpg[/img] CHEESE