Errm..your favourite music?

Anything else
underthedeep

Re: Errm..your favourite music?

Post by underthedeep » Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:21 pm

Renegade_Turner wrote: Nah. Well I never bought weed but I've smoked plenty with friends. Kinda gone off it now because I'm sketchy with it. One night I'll smoke a few joints with friends and have a fantastic fucking time and then another night I'll do the same and have a really bad paranoia trip, so I'm kinda giving it a rest for the moment. As my friend Eoin said, "Nobody smokes drugs to have a shit time, so you should probably stop."

Also, Bethany Consentino's relationship with her cat Snacks is adorable.

Actually, no, Bethany Consentino herself is adorable.

I love the whole retro surfer rock feel of that song and video...so good.
i see i see. yeah i actually know a few people with the same problem. hahaha i seem to handle it well, except when i have to perform.... then i just get all self conscious of my voice.

yeah, bethany is a babe for sure. if you like that whole surf rocky feel, you should check out this band "wavves".
what can i say, we just do it right in so cal :)

AND WHATS EVEN MORE FUN!!!!
is that best coast and wavves are doing a co-lab project AS WE SPEAK

Renegade_Turner
Gramps

Post by Renegade_Turner » Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:46 pm

Really?! That's crazy considering Beathany and your man from Wavves apparently had a break-up sometime recently. Cool to see when people can get past stuff like that.

On a related note, y'know the song "Go Your Own Way" by Fleetwood Mac? Apparently the guitarist for Fleetwood Mac, Lindsey Buckingham, wrote the song about his ex-girlfriend Stevie Nicks, and they performed it together as Fleetwood Mac. Stevie Nicks singing a song that the guitarist wrote about their painful parting from one another is an ironic and strangely beautiful, albeit heart-rending, thing to hear.

I really like Wavves too, anyway. They're awesome. California sounds like a nice place.

underthedeep

Post by underthedeep » Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:14 pm

Renegade_Turner wrote:Really?! That's crazy considering Beathany and your man from Wavves apparently had a break-up sometime recently. Cool to see when people can get past stuff like that.

I really like Wavves too, anyway. They're awesome. California sounds like a nice place.

haha actually perhaps they have already recorded it, and it's on wavves forthcoming album. not everyone can be as cool as THE FLEET :P

california is a nice place, if ya cant take the heat you can always go to northern california where its really cold and greeeeeeeeeeen.

MOAR MUSIC
if you ever dump a girl sing her this

Renegade_Turner
Gramps

Post by Renegade_Turner » Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:11 pm

Swede Mason easily makes the best remixes ever.

Renegade_Turner
Gramps

Post by Renegade_Turner » Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:55 am

Jesse I think you'll love this one.

underthedeep

Post by underthedeep » Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:50 pm

Renegade_Turner wrote:
Jesse I think you'll love this one.
i'm going to wake and bake to this RIIIIIIGHT
NOW!

Ragdollmaster

Post by Ragdollmaster » Wed Aug 17, 2011 2:12 pm

Christ I'm loving Endgame so much, all of the songs have such profoundly striking lyrics. I know Rise Against has always done some activist stuff through their music, but I never recall them being so overt. Still haven't actually gotten around to listening to the entire album yet somehow :lol: Especially love the intro to this song.

underthedeep

Post by underthedeep » Wed Aug 17, 2011 2:51 pm

Ragdollmaster wrote:Christ I'm loving Endgame so much, all of the songs have such profoundly striking lyrics. I know Rise Against has always done some activist stuff through their music, but I never recall them being so overt. Still haven't actually gotten around to listening to the entire album yet somehow :lol: Especially love the intro to this song.

i saw them live 2 months ago.... that bald guy has the ugliest vein coming out of his head.
eww.
FEEL THE PAIN!!!

Chalky
Location: The Arctic. Hangin' with Captain Crozier and Silence.

Post by Chalky » Thu Sep 08, 2011 3:39 pm

Grayswandir
Short end of the stick

Post by Grayswandir » Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:39 am

I My Me Mine (Strong Machine 2 Version) - Polysics

You-You-You - Polysics

Catch On Everywhere - Polysics

Let's ダバダバ - Polysics

Polysics is just weird. But they have some awesome sounds and its catchy.

Renegade_Turner
Gramps

Post by Renegade_Turner » Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:14 am

There are much worse things you could stare at for three and a half minutes. I can't get the tune of this song out of my head over the past day or two for some reason. It's okay, it's not gay because they're pretty girls and I can pretend all I like is watching them if anyone catches me nodding along to the video.

Also, my friend showed me this yesterday, and it's for the lols:

Grayswandir
Short end of the stick

Post by Grayswandir » Sat Sep 10, 2011 2:22 am

Old japanese men dancing is the best.

1925 - Hatsune Miku

1925 - Live Vocals Chorus

I don't normally post Vocaloid stuff (lies, maybe?), but something about this is awesome. You can listen to it with live vocals if the Vocaloid voices annoy you.

JagermeisterDetox

Post by JagermeisterDetox » Tue Sep 13, 2011 2:57 pm

I'm an Audiophile... and therefore cannot decide on a sensible number of favorites. But I do have a shortlist.

Pink Floyd, Celldweller, Voicians, The Flashbulb, Mogwai, Psychostick, Blue Stahli, Queen, Alan Parsons Project, Pendulum, Indivisiondnb, Deadmau5, Dire Straits, Guns n Roses, Genesis, Moby, AC/DC, Marylin Manson, Deathstars, Hybrid, Aphex Twin, Boards of Canada, Lynyrd Skynyrd, Heaven shall burn, Catamenia, Dimmu Borgir, Dissection, Graveworm, Electric Light Orchestra, Explosions in the sky, god is an astronaut, Lustmord, Andrew WK, Russian Circles, Shulman, Task Horizon, Seba, Bachelors of Science, The Baseballs, Helix, The Jam, The Pridogy, The Smashing Pumkins, Xasthur, Trifonic, The stone roses, Fiendflug, Carpathian Forest & Sylvian

underthedeep

Post by underthedeep » Tue Sep 13, 2011 3:29 pm

U KNO WUT?!
Attachments
andymememusic.jpg
andymememusic.jpg (122.45 KiB) Viewed 5774 times

Ragdollmaster

Post by Ragdollmaster » Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:53 pm

I actually finished Endgame quite a while back but I still haven't gotten around to posting any more songs. Final verdict: I like... pretty much all of the songs in there. Fantastic stuff. Here are some that I still haven't posted.

Like I said, striking stuff in this album. Everything from songs about suicide to disaster response to poverty to the effects of war... definitely my favorite album from Rise Against. You can listen to all of the songs here, by the way, since I've only covered like half of the album in this thread. Also, I realize that the quality of the videos isn't the best- it's just another reason to go buy the album :)