Looking for maps and textures that have been deleted

The place to discuss all things Lugaru.
Jakeukalane

Looking for maps and textures that have been deleted

Post by Jakeukalane » Tue Nov 15, 2011 2:16 pm

That's it. I am looking for maps and textures (some odd mods too) that are no longer reachable from the links of the forums. It will be helpful because I cannot make my own maps (I can't open command terminal viewtopic.php?f=7&t=11198).

I acquire Lugaru in HIB and I lost all the "good days" of Lugaru forum... now everybody it is with Overgrowth (and they are right) but I will buy overgrowth when an alpha for linux be prepared or even in the summer of 2012. so, when I surf through Lugaru forums i often obtain a 404 with old maps and textures (like greek armor, that was impressive).

Just asking not demanding anything.
___

Other thing: There is a way to send messages between users?
___

If my post broke any rule, don't hesitate to tell me.

Greetings

kehaar

Re: Looking for maps and textures that have been deleted

Post by kehaar » Tue Nov 15, 2011 8:55 pm

Which ones are you looking for besides the greek armor? I bet someone's got the files. I think the PM's got removed due to horrible spam problems.

Here's all I got for maps, copied from a thread a little farther down the page:

The mighty skraeling (The 7 Tasks) posted this one.

Also, Tannim and bobdole made really fun map packs.

Some of the bobdole ones need a pretty strong rig to get a good framerate, and a couple have some glitches, but most run great, and the climbing around on boulders at high altitude ones are awesome. Tannim's maps are tricky and trippy, too... Chibi ass-kicking ftw.

Here's Tannim's Mini-Campaign

... and here's bobdole's Map Pack

Jakeukalane

Post by Jakeukalane » Thu Nov 17, 2011 3:27 pm

I didn't post the maps/challenges that I haven't because I wasn't in the computer with Lugaru installed in.

I think that this post will contribute to 2 things:
1. Links to the posts with maps/textures/mods that it can be downloadable and the ones that cannot in order to found a solution (maybe reuploading).
2. Maybe have a place or something when we can post all the things in one place
(like the Lotus Wolf's Weapons shop.

I will post the maps/challenges/textures that I have and the ones that I didn't get.
I have:
The "official" mods
-Temple
-7 Tasks
-Reluctant assassin
-Empire: My favourite and I think the most difficult in insane although I didn't tried all in that difficult so..
-Ancestral Tales Pretty good too, but sometimes i get stuck for the platforms and some enemies are too easy to kill (i'am thinking in the fox general...)
-Tannims Mini Campaign.

Mods
-Star wars mod This one have a corrupted file i think (the one called "deserttree". I have the original texture but I don't now how the author pretended to resize... (it have the same proportion as 2560x512, although the original one is 2560x1920→ Origin of the texture
-Matrix Mod
-Batman mod

Challenges and mappack
-Levbot's Map Pack 1 / 2
-Skraeling's Challenge
-Untadaike's Map Pack
-Bobdole's Map Pack
-Rudel's difficult mappack: I have arena, bigtower, bridge, coward, hunt, stairs, tower, trap
____
I discover right now, doing this posts
-Eyecube's Map Pack I didn't tried ye though I discover righ now
-Untadaike's Map Pack 2
-C4 Rabbit Mod (although I think i view a "demo" of this).
The section of Lugaru fan atspace have downloadable maps:
http://lugaru-fan.atspace.org/maps.html
But you don't have to follow the links of rapidshare.. well i post the links directly:
-Hill Grove
-Silly Forest
-Desert Wanderers
The one called Winter Wanderers don't work though.

Music mods
-Reddawn
-Lugaru Symphony
-Lugaru Music Mod 1

Individual maps
-hard climber
-Chaospace Pretty cool but I have seen another one that I can't found that have more complications...
-Evil Twin Original
-Valley fort
-Wolffort
cooltest, etc
Raw "campaigns"
-The Choice
Bubble Theory (in moddb)
Textures
-Kiss texture
-Armors
All the weapons of the Weapon shop. see above, and some custom weapons that i found throught the forums

The ones that i never obtain
-house, jump, tunnels, massacre and mountain from here viewtopic.php?f=7&t=776&start=45
-New maps by silb
-Mods: I can't download China, New Samurai, {Dumb T-shirts, i found it here}, High-res, Alternate Music, Cave, Winter Wanderers...
The same happens here
3 maps
Watcher
Floating fotress
The Challenges
Darbor map
Flikta map
Ninjabunnie maps
Zany Lugaru Textures
Fire clothes skin
Plate armor
Textures

Past sites
http://lugaru.tk
http://kainsden.site90.com/
The armor that was in the old Weapon shop but i can't locate in the new http://sites.google.com/site/lotuswolfsweaponshop/

There is a plenty maps that I have got but no idea how i obtain. I will give the names:
mackt, Reconnaissance, stealth, surprise!

I wish to play every map no matter how raw it is BECAUSE i can't do maps by myself (i can't enter to command line see: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=11198).

So, I bet that you have more maps that this ones that are in this post maybe too harsh/buggy or "useless" to post in anywhere, but I can only play maps from other people as i can't made my ones so i will be very usefull for me to have even those maps.

Thank you

my email is Image

kehaar

Post by kehaar » Sun Nov 20, 2011 5:56 pm

Wow!
That's an amazing compilation, Jakeukalane!

Nice work. I wonder if there's a way to get that permanently saved. D you know where all those are hosted?

Jakeukalane

Post by Jakeukalane » Fri Nov 25, 2011 9:38 pm

Well, each map, mod, texture it is host in the place that his authors put(?)... This was one of my questions:
is there a posibility to post all of this in one place (like in mediafire with a .7z with password) ?? or it is too problematic for credits and things like that??

greetings

I hope someone can be interested in post some of the old files now unrecheable..

ps. my english is worse than others day because i am tired so excuse me.
pss. I realized that I have some skull textures (look this→ viewtopic.php?f=7&t=11112) and was AWESOME to play with skelletons in the bonus level of zombies PLEASE IF SOMEONE CAN SEND ME THE SKELLETON TEXTURES I WILL BE VERY GRATEFULL

Greetings

Anton
pretty cool guy

Post by Anton » Wed Nov 30, 2011 12:13 pm

What a cool list of mods! I wish I had them all, or could find all the missing ones for you... I definitely do have some of the ones you are missing though (links below) but I haven't tested them in a LONG time. (Lugaru doesn't work on my computer anymore :( )
Also, if you guys do find more missing ones, feel free to host them on my OG mods website. I'll even move them to the Lugaru section, if you let me know they are up...

So here are some mods I had:

New School Samurai
3pck (might be the "3 maps" you are looking for)
Chinaskin1
Dumb T-shirts
expansion (I have no idea what this one is...)
jpeg (I believe this is a Donnie Darko skin...)
Leather Armor (I don't know if this is the armor you're looking for, or maybe one of Lotus')
Maps only (it has Cave, Climber, Desert_Wanderers, fort01, Hill_Grove, infiltration, mr.lanky, Silly_Forest, the passing, Winter_Wanderers - and was just where I stuck individual levels.)
Pack (might also be the "3 maps" you are looking for)
Space Lugaru (should be the same as star wars, but hopefully the texture isn't corrupt)
Sven (I think this was a pre-release to Temple) (Edit: this is the "new maps by Silb")
watcher
Wolfmappack (a few levels where you play as a wolf)

Just found hi-res textures - but I think this became Lugaru HD.

Sorry that I don't have everything you're looking for... I tried for a while to download everything, but I didn't get to it all...

Jakeukalane

Post by Jakeukalane » Thu Dec 01, 2011 7:16 pm

THANK YOU A LOT!!!

I will try all of those things (the reply have been more than I have waited for, thank you) and I will comment...

maybe the texture of the skelleton (that I used the past year) is arround here in some place... I just revised until the 19 page, so there is about 15 pages that i have not read... (I used autopager, it is very usefull).

My cuestion is: Can I upload to your site the textures that have the link above? I have an enormous ZIP file with all the maps and things (without the thumb.db and _mac files that really bothered me and ocuppies space, with always lowercases and correct formats of images, using always txt and not .rtf or .doc formats).

So, I will try to put the corrects credits in all of this (with the readmes and those things). I will exclude of course the game by itself, but I only have the question ¿if I upload a ZIP with all of those thing will be allow or not?

Thank you again for posting the things that I don't have. When I have my true computer (now I am under windows myopia) i will try all of those.

So, thank you again

Alberto Pino (Jakeukalane)

floogin

Post by floogin » Thu Dec 01, 2011 7:29 pm

I noticed you missed the model of the skeleton.You can get it at viewtopic.php?f=7&t=6375&hilit=model+skeleton

Jakeukalane

Post by Jakeukalane » Fri Dec 02, 2011 1:17 pm

THANK YOU A LOT!!!

Anton
pretty cool guy

Post by Anton » Fri Dec 02, 2011 1:40 pm

Jakeukalane wrote:¿if I upload a ZIP with all of those thing will be allow or not?
Yes you can upload a zip file to my server, and it will give you a download link. If you tell me when you upload the file though, I can move it to my Lugaru download site, so it won't be mixed in with the Overgrowth files.

Let me know!