Hi again.

Anything else
leDoOd
What custom title?

Hi again.

Post by leDoOd » Tue Jan 03, 2012 3:44 pm

Hey, Wolfirers. I'm back and stuff, so figured I'd post something interesting. If you remember me, read on, but if not... hey, it's nice to meet you! Hope you'll read anyways. :wink:

Some highlights from the past 3 years of my absence...

* I'm going to an Ivy League Uni on the East Coast, currently a 2nd semester Junior. Majoring in Sociology with passionate focuses in advertising, design, management, and music. Perhaps if anyone on here is an Ivy Leaguer, I will C.U. around sometime?

* I play tenor sax in my college's jazz ensembles and combos, and love it. Favorite albums include Miles Davis' Kind of Blue, John Coltrane's Giant Steps, and Cannonball Adderley's Mercy, Mercy, Mercy. Let's geek out about music sometime.

* My fambly moved from the east coast of the US to Arizona, where I'm currently staying for winter break. It is quite boring and I am forever alone.

* No more surgeries! For those who remember, I originally stopped posting a few years ago because of complications from an adenoidectomy which had far-reaching consequences. After years of therapy, medicines, and corrective surgeries, I have found a regiment which keeps me sane and functioning while diminishing my pain considerably. I'm living a normal, awesome life and I'm glad every day to be alive. :)

* Overgrowth looks amazing, and I'm so beyond pleased to see David implementing *several* of my and others' little ideas we posted in the "Lugaru 2 random idea dumping thread" I made a few years ago. Wolfire is the best! :) Also, I totally tried to audition with my t-sax for the Overgrowth Orchestra! Hope I got in.

* I got a tattoo, check it out: http://i.imgur.com/aG0jW.jpg (bad angle, so here's the original design which I made myself: http://i.imgur.com/5Iyr4.jpg)

I'll be lurking around and maybe posting, who knows what will happen really. Can't wait to catch up with you all! Cheers! :D

Glabbit

Re: Hi again.

Post by Glabbit » Tue Jan 03, 2012 4:48 pm

Hah, haven't you been gone longer than I have?
Good to see you back, sir.

zoidberg rules

Post by zoidberg rules » Tue Jan 03, 2012 6:35 pm

I don't think I've ever seen him before, so that means he's likely been away for more than, what's it been? 3 years? Anyway, welcome back!

Count Roland

Post by Count Roland » Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:35 pm

The great lebowski!

leDoOd
What custom title?

Post by leDoOd » Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:27 pm

In the flesh! What is up around these parts, chums?

Ragdollmaster

Post by Ragdollmaster » Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:40 pm

Welcome back! I have to confess that I don't remember you too well- your avatar is just about the only familiar thing about you :lol:

Anyways, not much. Overgrowth development has been going very well over the past few years, the blog is updated like crazy, and most of the active people on the forums (Secret Preorder section notwithstanding) comprise a relatively small group that hasn't changed much recently.

ShinyGem

Post by ShinyGem » Wed Jan 04, 2012 2:54 am

I'm new here, so, I don't know you, but... Welcome Back!

Cool tattoo, do the "v"s stand for anything in particular or is it simply a design choice?

Renegade_Turner
Gramps

Post by Renegade_Turner » Wed Jan 04, 2012 6:42 am

I remember the screen name, but nothing about what you were like...welcome back, glad your health is back in the right shape.

leDoOd
What custom title?

Post by leDoOd » Wed Jan 04, 2012 2:29 pm

@Shiny
Yes, the V's stand for "Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici," a quote you might recognize from my favorite film, V for Vendetta. In Latin, it means "By the power of truth, I, while living, have conquered the universe." In plain English, it is a reference to a specific period of my life which I carry in my heart. :)

@Ren
I also vaguely remember you! I believe we were always getting in arguments back in the day. They totally made life interesting, though, so no worries here. :lol: Thanks for the well wishes. How is your health these days?

This is cool about Overgrowth! I just watched the "Let's Play" video and am enthralled. Having a button to slice Turner's throat is definitely a great idea, why didn't we think of it? Does anyone know when Overgrowth is set to go to beta at this rate? :mrgreen:

Renegade_Turner
Gramps

Post by Renegade_Turner » Wed Jan 04, 2012 6:19 pm

I remember no arguments with you, in fact I remember no interactions whatsoever. :[

My health remains undeterminable. I couldn't say. I guess it's...okay?

leDoOd
What custom title?

Post by leDoOd » Wed Jan 04, 2012 6:35 pm

Ah well, I guess at the top of my list from now on will be to make a stronger impression! Perhaps we can start by making sure you don't forget me by tomorrow, Gramps? :)