what happened in this thread!?

Anything else
alpineodin

what happened in this thread!?

Post by alpineodin » Fri Jan 13, 2012 8:13 am

who are you kid, you watched one of my videos and called me 13 and a bully. i dont even understand whats going on -_-, comment here so i know who you are. or link me to the post. and i watched one of your videos.. unboxing bf3. bf3 came out 2011. so you havent aged since then. thus still being the age in the video. you're around the age of ten. and playing m rated games. you are the gamer no one wants.
Last edited by alpineodin on Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Endoperez

Re: random kid on YT calling me 13 and a bully? who are you.

Post by Endoperez » Fri Jan 13, 2012 12:09 pm

Guess what reading this makes me think?

alpineodin

Post by alpineodin » Fri Jan 13, 2012 12:24 pm

That i hate kids who play m rated games under the legal age. and for their parents.... :evil: they're probably red neck inbred fucktards

Freshbite

Post by Freshbite » Fri Jan 13, 2012 1:14 pm

Endoperez wrote:Guess what reading this makes me think?
That he's immature and takes what people write on the internet way too seriously?
Atleast that's what came to mind for me.

zoidberg rules

Post by zoidberg rules » Fri Jan 13, 2012 2:29 pm

Yeah same here...

Also, some parents may just buy that sort of game for their kid because they want them to be happy, does that make them a bad parent? No, they want their kid to be happy, which means they're a good parent, if a little mislead.

Anyway, that's my two cents or whatever the saying is. Also, I love BF3.

Endoperez

Post by Endoperez » Fri Jan 13, 2012 2:46 pm

Freshbite wrote:That he's immature and takes what people write on the internet way too seriously?
Pretty much this, with the addition that he's doing it in a rather intimidating way. Ironic, considering the accusation.

Really, there's SO much stupid on Youtube comments. Well, everywhere, but in YouTube comments as well. I searched for "trailer", picked the third link, and here's some gems from a minute's work:

"thumps up against the fucking ads"

"Nuclear War is inevitable. It will happen. Sooner or later it will happen, because when world war 3 starts there can only be one logical ending. And that is the apocalypse."

So yeah...

edit:
Oh, right, and then there's the "historical" commenters. Sheesh. Look up any video about katanas, swords, arrows penetrating armor, any weapon vs weapon, any ancient soldier vs another, etc, and there's so much bull you wouldn't believe it.

Jacktheawesome

Post by Jacktheawesome » Sat Jan 14, 2012 1:56 am

Cameron, don't whine. Or do it in a Youtube comment thread, so it blends in at least.

zoidberg rules

Post by zoidberg rules » Sat Jan 14, 2012 2:38 pm

Last time I paid attention to any of the comments on a youtube video (I think it was a Linkin Park vid so I don't know how they managed to get onto the subject but whatever). There was just some American guy doing a shit tonne of Brit-bashing so I don't bother with the comments any more.

Assaultman67

Post by Assaultman67 » Sat Jan 14, 2012 4:10 pm

Endoperez wrote:...
Oh, right, and then there's the "historical" commenters. Sheesh. Look up any video about katanas, swords, arrows penetrating armor, any weapon vs weapon, any ancient soldier vs another, etc, and there's so much bull you wouldn't believe it.

@supergr8samuri: A samuai culd never take on a viking!

@vikingduche: Nuh uh! I've seen a saumrai cut trhought steel!

@supergr8samuri: But vikings are really fuckin ripped so their sword is gonna bouce right off!

@vikingduche: Vikings are pussies and will get anally rapped by samrais!

@supergr8samuri: Im gona rapp your mom!

@vikingduche: Not before I rappe yours!

Endoperez

Post by Endoperez » Sat Jan 14, 2012 4:17 pm

Are those real?

Here's some real ones:

"TRY WITH BOW SHOOTING AND u will know knight armour ARE WAY SUPERIOR"

"I don't think this in anyway prove that sword can cut through plate armor right?"

"katanas and swords are not the same a katana is used with concentration + a certain amount of strenght while a sword is all strenght im done arguing with you internet badass"

"good, guess your fat fingers got tired of trying to find the right keys, now go jerk off to you anime you katana fantool"

"Hmm, not to be an ass, but that's not a clean cut. You used your strength to plow through the metal with a hack, the other guy cut cleanly through the metal. I don't think anyone thinks that a Katana is so special that it is the only weapon that can penetrate metal armor.

"the other guy's cut left both sides of the metal as smooth edges, yours left the metal looking like it is torn. The idea of the exercise was to perform a clean cut, not just hack through it."

"Also... No sword cuts through metal armor? Did you just say that? If that's the case, then armies would have stopped using swords in the bronze age when people started wearing armor. I guess knights didn't need shields because their regular armor was more than good enough to defeat swords and other edged weapons. "

"Why you getting mad? It cut it just as well and this guy knows wayy more shit about this than you. Hello dude these are historical weapons used by modern reenactors talking about their application is historical You blowhard. you are just pissed because you made an assinine comment. The samurai video was trick cutting bullshit and was all to impress people who know nothing about the real weapons. It didnt cut any better you sound like a fat 30 yr old Japanophile "

"Show me japanese plate! Jesus christ your stupid. Saumurai armor weighed between 45-75 pounds, same or heavier than the average 55lb field plate. Nothing to say about the vids huh? your not very good at this are you? Samurai armor was actually quite unwieldy as it was form fitted to the samurais body like plate."
Last edited by Endoperez on Sat Jan 14, 2012 4:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Freshbite

Post by Freshbite » Sat Jan 14, 2012 4:25 pm

Assaultman67 wrote:@supergr8samuri: A samuai culd never take on a viking!
@vikingduche: Nuh uh! I've seen a saumrai cut trhought steel!
I love how "Mr. Samurai" talk in the Viking's favor, and vice versa.

Endoperez

Post by Endoperez » Sat Jan 14, 2012 4:39 pm

Freshbite wrote:I love how "Mr. Samurai" talk in the Viking's favor, and vice versa.
I've seen similar things. Yesterday, a guy called "TheArtSomethingSomething" and a guy called "JesusIsSuprelativeSomething" were arguing about katanas and European swords. The Jesus guy was pro-Japan.

Assaultman67

Post by Assaultman67 » Sat Jan 14, 2012 4:56 pm

Endoperez wrote:Are those real?
Hell no, I thought the name "vikingduche" would have been enough to tip people off :P...

however, it's pretty much par for the course

underthedeep

Post by underthedeep » Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:14 pm

alright guys i'm just gonna put this out there

alpine grow some balls

also i'm just going to leave this here
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=12305&start=15

Assaultman67

Post by Assaultman67 » Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:28 pm

underthedeep wrote:alright guys i'm just gonna put this out there

alpine grow some balls

also i'm just going to leave this here
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=12305&start=15
yea ... that's kinda the same shit I was thinking along with everyone else here.

I think odin needs to learn the art of not giving fucks.