My Overgrowth Gameplay

Anything related to Wolfire Games and/or its products
emrekabadayi

My Overgrowth Gameplay

Post by emrekabadayi » Thu Feb 02, 2012 1:17 pm

last

Re: My Overgrowth Gameplay

Post by last » Thu Feb 02, 2012 3:49 pm

Is that me or you have some mods installed? Normally dodge move don't have slow motion. I wonder where you got that mod from.

Count Roland

Post by Count Roland » Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:14 pm

I do wish you'd have linked to wolfire in the description, or were registered, but that's a whole other bag of worms.

Enod

Post by Enod » Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:06 pm

ok, so now do you like the game? so now are you going to buy the game?

emrekabadayi

Post by emrekabadayi » Fri Feb 03, 2012 9:35 am

Not yet.
last wrote:Is that me or you have some mods installed? Normally dodge move don't have slow motion. I wonder where you got that mod from.
I use TAB key for slow motion, manually. :)

Freshbite

Post by Freshbite » Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:41 pm

Count Roland wrote:I do wish you'd have linked to wolfire in the description, or were registered, but that's a whole other bag of worms.
The video actually links to a 17-page long Turkish thread about the game and a juicy review to go with it. If he was the one creating that thread, I wouldn't even hold a grudge against him if I knew he pirated it. He has given the game so much publicity to make up for a pirated copy tenfold, if not more.

That is also my response to your report, Alpineodin.
The Youtube-link, and the 17-page thread that goes with it, does not include any links to illegal or pirated software.

emrekabadayi

Post by emrekabadayi » Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:47 pm

Freshbite wrote:
Count Roland wrote:I do wish you'd have linked to wolfire in the description, or were registered, but that's a whole other bag of worms.
The video actually links to a 17-page long Turkish thread about the game and a juicy review to go with it. If he was the one creating that thread, I wouldn't even hold a grudge against him if I knew he pirated it. He has given the game so much publicity to make up for a pirated copy tenfold, if not more.
No matter they preorder or not overgrowth. My purpose is introducing the game in Turkish Forums.

Psycho Society

Post by Psycho Society » Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:28 pm

I think overgrowth is severely underrepresented in kurdish forums, someone should get on that.

Count Roland

Post by Count Roland » Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:49 pm

Freshbite wrote:

That is also my response to your report, Alpineodin.
The Youtube-link, and the 17-page thread that goes with it, does not include any links to illegal or pirated software.
I was just saying that it would've been nice if he'd also have linked to wolfire in the youtube video, for those who don't speak turkish and were curious.

Freshbite

Post by Freshbite » Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:51 pm

I believe the purpose of the video was to show people in the Turkish thread some gameplay, so most of the people who watched it originally came from there anyway.

Count Roland

Post by Count Roland » Wed Feb 08, 2012 6:37 am

That's as may be, but if they were curious about it it might have helped if they had more questions to have wolfire linked, it would've taken a few seconds and might have helped slightly for the curious turks or just people in general who happened to stumble upon it.