Fan Art

Anything related to Wolfire Games and/or its products
Endoperez

Re: FA(na)RT

Post by Endoperez » Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:12 am

WeeBo wrote:finally i'd like to end this first post with a little constructive criticism: i don't really like the way the rat species is heading design-wise, i'm not saying that the art is bad only that when i think of ratmen the first image that comes to mind are the vicious, mutilated, thieving, gadget freaks that are the Skavens from Warhammer(tm). Maybe i'll illustrate my feeling later but i don't intend to do rats for now. if anyone else feels the same please post some more skavens orriented ratmen art.
That's the first image that comes to my mind as well, and that's why I'd like to see something that's a little different.

SteelRaven7

Re: Fan Art

Post by SteelRaven7 » Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:23 am

Due to the lack of fan art for the next OG Weekly, I hereby present... Rabbit smileys:

=(:D) - Happy bunny

=:B - Hungry bunny, showing teeth

=(:83) - Cute(ish) bunny

<(:B - Snowblood paladin.

King_Pancake

Post by King_Pancake » Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:24 pm

only fan art of the week
rabit.png

DarkSim

Post by DarkSim » Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:34 pm

<3

NekoStar

Post by NekoStar » Sun Mar 18, 2012 6:20 pm

Too much life on my hands to draw fan art. Srry all. ^^;

Korban3

Post by Korban3 » Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:35 pm

Diggin' them smilies...

B:3 Cute Doggy
B:F Dat Ass Doggy
B:J Happy Doggy

adwuga

Post by adwuga » Mon Mar 19, 2012 1:58 am

Korban3 wrote:B:J Happy Doggy
B:U BJ Doggy

Monkeyy

Re: FA(na)RT

Post by Monkeyy » Mon Mar 19, 2012 3:41 am

WeeBo wrote: <Snip>
I actually quite like the look of them so far but on the other hand the Skaven are seriously badass! :D

WeeBo

Post by WeeBo » Mon Mar 19, 2012 1:08 pm

Endoperez wrote:That's the first image that comes to my mind as well, and that's why I'd like to see something that's a little different.
I totally understand and agree with the fact that overgrowth should have its own unique feeling and therefore art, but perhaps i didn't elaborate enough when i speak of skavens orriented art.
What i meant was that i believe that whomever designed the skavens really managed to capture the essence of the sewer rats whilst still observing an anthropomistic aspect.
In the art in this thread, however, i felt that some giant rats had been dressed up as warriors etc.. they feel too round and squat to me, pehaps micemen but defo not rats.
They should have longer mouths, sharper ears and bigger nose and tail but they also need to have longer legs and bigger hands to convey that they're part human too.

SteelRaven7

Post by SteelRaven7 » Mon Mar 19, 2012 4:24 pm

Made a scene in the editor, it's a dog grave, the look of it is actually canon in the OG universe!

SuicideMouse

Post by SuicideMouse » Mon Mar 19, 2012 4:27 pm

SteelRaven7 wrote:Made a scene in the editor, it's a dog grave, the look of it is actually canon in the OG universe!
http://i.imgur.com/rD2Gj.jpg
Cool. The skull looks a little bit smaller than it should be, compared to the sword and urn, but might be just me.

SteelRaven7

Post by SteelRaven7 » Mon Mar 19, 2012 4:31 pm

SuicideMouse wrote:
SteelRaven7 wrote:Made a scene in the editor, it's a dog grave, the look of it is actually canon in the OG universe!
Cool. The skull looks a little bit smaller than it should be, compared to the sword and urn, but might be just me.
It's not just you, even Aubrey though the scale was off (i mean, he made the bloody assets :P), until I made a reference with turner:

SuicideMouse

Post by SuicideMouse » Mon Mar 19, 2012 4:34 pm

SteelRaven7 wrote:
SuicideMouse wrote:
It's not just you, even Aubrey though the scale was off (i mean, he made the bloody assets :P), until I made a reference with turner:
I did knew it was good for a rabbit, I just though it was off for a dog's skull, since rabbits have smaller, more compact skulls. But it could be a small dog too, you never know. :P

MjTheHunter

Post by MjTheHunter » Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:02 am

Was inspired to do something last night.
Maybe I'll color it.. we'll see what happens.

:)

IWantToBeAnArtist

Fan Art short clip

Post by IWantToBeAnArtist » Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:20 am

I was going to make a half minute long fan clip of Overgrowth. But I have the feeling I will newer going to finish it :( . So I figured I just share whit you what I got.
Here's a YouTube link:

http://youtu.be/EHB75BCSj8w

Here's a screenshot:
Last edited by IWantToBeAnArtist on Tue Mar 20, 2012 5:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.