What should be included to Overgrowth

Anything related to Wolfire Games and/or its products
diegojaen

What should be included to Overgrowth

Post by diegojaen » Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:21 pm

Hi mi name is Diego and I have a lot of good sugestion for Overgrowth....

New weapons: I was playing yesterday and I thought that it would be cool to have a crossbow and a bow and arrow... you could add a powerful samurai katana, and like a little mod like for simple fun a Jedi light saber.

Characters: The caharacters until now are fine but I believe you could you ad a reptile like a lizard or something even cooler like a cocodrile or a bull. (Kung Fu Panda lol)

New Settings: Volcanic setting or lava rocks, Cave setting with a awesome waterfall, Destroyed City but if I say a city Im talking about a city, Bad Ass Bamboo Forest Japanese stile like with those cool pink Asian trees, Pyramid in the desert.

New Items: Walls made of glass would be awsome because you may be able to kick a ninja rabit and make him destroy the glass, you may put the glass looking up in a big rock and activate the ragdoll and destroy it while falling, spikes would be something usefull because in the game you do powerfull kicks that may do the opponent fall into the spikes and die very fast.

Those are the ideas I camed up in this weekend please make suggestions :D
Last edited by diegojaen on Wed Apr 25, 2012 4:18 pm, edited 3 times in total.

ShinyGem

Re: What should be included to Overgrowth

Post by ShinyGem » Tue Apr 17, 2012 5:14 pm

diegojaen wrote:I was playing yesterday
Humm...

Korban3

Post by Korban3 » Tue Apr 17, 2012 5:37 pm

Humm indeed.

Glabbit

Post by Glabbit » Tue Apr 17, 2012 5:41 pm

Chillax, guys. Won't anyone think of the at-a-friend's-place and similar possibilities anymore?

ShinyGem

Post by ShinyGem » Tue Apr 17, 2012 5:48 pm

Mmm... mmm... mm... Oh Hoh!

Korban3

Post by Korban3 » Tue Apr 17, 2012 5:48 pm

Nope.

Jacktheawesome

Post by Jacktheawesome » Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:35 pm

I suspect his silence may be some indication, but we'll see.

adwuga

Post by adwuga » Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:51 pm

Glabbit wrote:Chillax, guys. Won't anyone think of the at-a-friend's-place and similar possibilities anymore?
I find that argument to lack substance. Wouldn't you just let your friend post suggestions, instead of going through the trouble of making his own account?

Glabbit

Post by Glabbit » Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:40 am

Would you, if you had played this great game and were all enthusiastic with your brilliant ideas?

Jacktheawesome wrote:I suspect his silence may be some indication, but we'll see.
To be honest, I'm with you there.

ShinyGem

Post by ShinyGem » Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:53 pm

Glabbit wrote:Would you, if you had played this great game and were all enthusiastic with your brilliant ideas?
I would buy the game as soon as I got home.
Jacktheawesome wrote:I suspect his silence may be some indication, but we'll see.
Glabbit wrote:To be honest, I'm with you there.
That makes three.

Glabbit

Post by Glabbit » Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:23 pm

ShinyGem wrote:
Glabbit wrote:Would you, if you had played this great game and were all enthusiastic with your brilliant ideas?
I would buy the game as soon as I got home.
Judging by his grammar, he isn't the type to have easy access to credit cards or paypals though.

diegojaen

Post by diegojaen » Wed Apr 18, 2012 4:08 pm

Come on please dont talk s**t in my post i just want to see other great ideas and you guys are just commenting for fun please be serious...you need to be more mature and stop talking random things

adwuga

Post by adwuga » Wed Apr 18, 2012 4:12 pm

Lol. We can see you are a pirate dude. Suggest ideas, but don't make it so obvious you pirated the game. We don't like that.
Good point. Next time, see if they post the friends thing own their own, and if they do, we have to assume it's valid.

ShinyGem

Post by ShinyGem » Wed Apr 18, 2012 6:59 pm

diegojaen wrote:Come on please dont talk s**t in my post i just want to see other great ideas and you guys are just commenting for fun please be serious...you need to be more mature and stop talking random things
More mature? We're not the ones suggesting light sabers. Ranged weapons have been discussed over and over, believe it or not, yours is not the first suggestion thread to show up, please do use the search feature before creating another thread. Katana make more sense, however you just suggested a weapon, well, what else, what's the point behind it? The lore? Who uses it? Where does it fit? At least elaborate on your ideas, otherwise you are just puking random words.

Sorry if I sound harsh... but... yes.

"Suggestion: A cool trident with three points, it should be powerful." Amazing?!

Mmm... mm...

Jacktheawesome

Post by Jacktheawesome » Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:50 pm

Well, to be fair he did suggest the lightsaber be a mod.
Addressing you, Captain diegojaen, I would be baffled if a lightsaber mod wasn't put out somewhere down the line. However, there's no way to access mods other than the SPF, which you get to by actually paying for the game. Come on. $30. It's worth it.

Also, if you pirated the game, and make a post indicating that you pirated the game, don't call us immature for noticing, and getting a bit ruffled, especially if the rest of your post isn't miraculously insightful. It doesn't make anything better for you. Kthxbye.